the real attack on democracy is being committed by democrats !

Dems are threat to democracy ?
Why, because they support universal healthcare, Medicare and social security ? How about a woman’s right to CHOOSE and supporting Ukraine ? Which of these policies is a threat to democracy ?

Let me explain it to you. When democrats try to limit who the public can vote for, that is a threat to democracy. You get what democracy is, right? The people vote for who they want to be their elected representatives and that includes the president. You don't get to determine who is guilty of what, that is for a court to decide rather than some asshole politician. Doesn't matter what your policies are with respect to UHC, abortion, or anything else. If you believe that someone's position on these things or any other issue is anti-democratic then clearly you don't know shit about how democracy works.

When democrats try to limit who the public can vote for, that is a threat to democracy.
You’re right. We should not have insurrectionists on the ballot. So you’re complaining that some one tried to fix an election they should still be allowed in government. That’s like saying a child molester should be allowed To work with kids.

Trump has yet to be convicted of anything.
My how that goalpost keeps moving for you guys!
Going into last summer it was "Trump hasn't been CHARGED with anything yet.
Now, six months later it's ok that he's been charged with 91 felonies....because...
WAIT FOR IT!
He hasn't been "convicted" yet.
And then of course by late summer/late fall of this year after he's been convicted of ALL of it that'll be ok for you cultists too because....
he's not REALLY guilty per se....it was just a biased jury/judge.
I suppose you all would at least seem a LITTLE less ridiculous if you'd all just finally admit that yeah, you're actually in a cult...and you can't help yourself.
You're gonna drink whatever kool aid your fake bronze MAGAt god tells you to drink.

Now, six months later it's ok that he's been charged with 91 felonies....because...
WAIT FOR IT!
And then of course by late summer/late fall of this year after he's been convicted of ALL of it that'll be ok for you cultists too because....
I suppose you all would at least seem a LITTLE less ridiculous if you'd all just finally admit that yeah, you're actually in a cult...and you can't help yourself.
You're gonna drink whatever kool aid your fake bronze MAGAt god tells you to drink.
Yup
he was found to have engaged in insurrection in a civil hearing where he was being sued by the citizens of Colorado . Why Trump heads keep claiming he wasn’t found guilty in a court of law is asinine. Their ignorance is stunning. They have a reading problem.,

Last edited:
Let me explain it to you. When democrats try to limit who the public can vote for, that is a threat to democracy. You get what democracy is, right? The people vote for who they want to be their elected representatives and that includes the president. You don't get to determine who is guilty of what, that is for a court to decide rather than some asshole politician. Doesn't matter what your policies are with respect to UHC, abortion, or anything else. If you believe that someone's position on these things or any other issue is anti-democratic then clearly you don't know shit about how democracy works.
Don’t bother explaining shit. You don’t know the Fking law. Do more reading instead “ splaining” and making up shit.
The courts have spoken, 61 times against Trumps claim of voter fraud and 4 times with 91 counts for crime…..it’s called democracy foolish.

WAIT FOR IT!
Exactly…
this is the same group that disregards every science institution in the world in climate change. Once they are committed to that lunacy, it’s a small stretch to claim Trump is a model citizen.

read the post you replied to again ... it explains the threat .
Oh, it’s only one count. That’s easy. Dems have followed the law and the constitution in everything they’ve done. How does that make them a threat ? You just keep making up shit. You make the same inane claim over and over again, none of which are true, just made up shit from Trump’s sphincter mouth

The people vote for who they want to be their elected representatives and that includes the president
My you MAGAt Trumptards are certainly a whiny bunch of self-entitled snowflakes!
"We really really WANT Trump on the ballot.
And just because we WANT it by god, we are entitled to it!"
No.
That's just not the way it works in the adult world.
IF The SCOTUS rules next month that Colorado's ruling barring Trump from it's state ballots then that ruling becomes the supreme law of the land.
Other states will no doubt follow suit and that will be the end of it.
Trump will not have a path to the required number of electoral votes to attain the presidency.
Then we can all begin the long process of forgetting about the stupid fool.
You guys can all throw your tantrums and your protests and your accusations....and in the end it won't matter.
You'll just have to settle for a more reasonable (and eligible) candidate.
Like we teach children "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit."
Or maybe The Rolling Stones said it better?
"You can't always get what you want."

My you MAGAt Trumptards are certainly a whiny bunch of self-entitled snowflakes!
No.
IF The SCOTUS rules next month that Colorado's ruling barring Trump from it's state ballots then that ruling becomes the supreme law of the land.
Trump will not have a path to the required number of electoral votes to attain the presidency.
You guys can all throw your tantrums and your protests and your accusations....and in the end it won't matter.
Exactly !
And, there are more than a few other repugnants who aided Trump and the proud boys as well who could be kept off their state ballots as well. It applies to state offices as well as federal. This amendment was frequently used to keep civil war anarchist from getting back into either federal state govt.. It applies as well today with all traitors like MTG and others.

WAIT FOR IT!

Before you embarrass yourself further, why don't you ask the board just how "MAGA" I am.....

You’re right. We should not have insurrectionists on the ballot. So you’re complaining that some one tried to fix an election they should still be allowed in government. That’s like saying a child molester should be allowed To work with kids.
removing a former POTUS that is beating everyone running in the polls that hasnt been charged let alone found guilty of insurrection is the ultimate definition of election interference .

Oh, it’s only one count. That’s easy. Dems have followed the law and the constitution in everything they’ve done. How does that make them a threat ? You just keep making up shit. You make the same inane claim over and over again, none of which are true, just made up shit from Trump’s sphincter mouth
dems follow the constitution eh ? so dems will stop interfering in the election once the SC puts a halt to their ballot tampering .

No.
the SC will rule against the left ...... again !

Again?
What do you base this assumption on?

There is no way SCOTUS should prevent any US Citizen from running for any elected office based on an unproven allegation of insurrection without due process of law. To do so is an obvious attack on the basic premise of democracy, which is that the voters decide who they want to elect and who they don't. The 14th amendment talks about insurrection, but talk and opinion and even an indictment is not enough. And BTW, Trump has not even been indicted for that.

removing a former POTUS that is beating everyone running in the polls that hasnt been charged let alone found guilty of insurrection is the ultimate definition of election interference .
He’s only beating republicans….I didn’t know people got elected through poll results. Amazing

There is no way SCOTUS should prevent any US Citizen from running for any elected office based on an unproven allegation of insurrection without due process of law. To do so is an obvious attack on the basic premise of democracy, which is that the voters decide who they want to elect and who they don't. The 14th amendment talks about insurrection, but talk and opinion and even an indictment is not enough. And BTW, Trump has not even been indicted for that.
I see your honary law degree from Trump University is serving you well.
:TH_WAY~113:

Forum List

Back