‘Our aim is not war,’ Pompeo insists as US warships & bombers gather off coast of Iran

Dick Cheney had this print enlarged and framed
hanging in his war room office.
middle-east-ground-zero-ocean-problem-solved.jpg
Wow, what an absolutely stupid post.
Thanks. Nice compliment coming from a professional Game of Thrones critic. :71:
I was curious as to why, a couple of Dragons flying at what, 2, 3 thousand feet, couldn't spot a fleet that large. Those little promontory rocks were not going to hide them from a dragon. They just happened to be 'snuck up on'?

Seriously, if you are going to write this poorly because you have a short two-year deadline and a limited budget, then just don't do it at all.

Yes, let's forget Saudi terrorists ala 9/11.
Let's forget all the Saudis in ISIL and Al Quada and who's the biggest financiers of terrorism.
In his 2015 book, ‘Time to Get Tough,’ which was published ahead of the presidential election, Trump wrote: “Then look at Saudi Arabia. It is the world’s biggest funder of terrorism. Saudi Arabia funnels our petrodollars – our very own money – to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people, while the Saudis rely on us to protect them.”
Is Iran really ‘the world’s leading state sponsor of terror’?
Hey Donnie, what changed? Was it that visit to Saudi Arabia?
View attachment 260657

What changed was money.

The saudis paid him and still pay him millions through trump hotels.

Saudi-backed lobbyist paid for 500 rooms at Trump's D.C. hotel just after 2016 election

The saudis also helped him win the election in 2016. Russia wasn't the only nation that helped trump win.

Donald Trump Jr. and Trump aides were reportedly open to foreign help in 2016 election beyond Russia

Trump Jr. reportedly met with an emissary for Saudi Arabia and the UAE who offered to help Trump with the 2016 election

Former President Bill Clinton's foundation has raised at least $41 million from Saudi Arabia

Peace, through superior firepower!
Worked in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. What could go wrong?

Nope, politicians didn't allow it. Vietnam finally got a taste of what that means during Linebacker II. Before that they refused to talk peace. After that operation they signed the Paris Peace Accords.

You assign the failures of politicians to the philosophy.

If the philosophy is carried out properly the bad guys leave you alone.

Former President Bill Clinton's foundation has raised at least $41 million from Saudi Arabia

So what does that have to do with this?

Someone asked what caused trump to change his very hard line tune on Saudi Arabia.

I provided the answer.

Clinton didn't change his tune on Saudi Arabia. Nor did Clinton profit from Saudi Arabia while he was president. Clinton's foundation isn't the same thing as a business that makes profit. I understand why you don't know this since trump used his so called foundation as his own private petty cash slush fund. He was forced to close that foundation because it was nothing but a fraud.

Your reply was nothing but a very lame and cowardly way to justify what trump is doing.

Shame on you.

We should have made Iran a parking lot a long time ago. They have had some ships get close to US Ships as well as planes in the area. I guess the weasel in Iran has a suicide wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Cheney had this print enlarged and framed
hanging in his war room office.
middle-east-ground-zero-ocean-problem-solved.jpg

Perfect. We have a map for it too

Why is military intimidation such a scary concept to the crazy angry left only during a republican administration? Here's a couple of examples of how it can go bad during democrat administrations. Harry Truman's illegal Troop deployment under an executive order in Korea ended in a three year quagmire and a state of war that still exists after almost 70 years. LBJ created a fake crisis in the Tonkin Gulf and sent American Troops to Vietnam. Bill Clinton bombed Europe when he was caught with his pants down. The American public accepted Harry Truman's incredible fuk-up in Korea and blamed Vietnam on Nixon and the media praised Bill Clinton for killing Yugoslavian farmers with "daisy cutter bombs' because that's what the media does during democrat administrations.

What left/right?
They just don't apply once one is comfortable with the Policy for the New American Century (PNAC)

~S~

So you live across the canal. Good stay there we don’t want you I at 2.15 a gallon. You guys steal your gas don’t you sissy boy.

Yes, let's forget Saudi terrorists ala 9/11.
Let's forget all the Saudis in ISIL and Al Quada and who's the biggest financiers of terrorism.
In his 2015 book, ‘Time to Get Tough,’ which was published ahead of the presidential election, Trump wrote: “Then look at Saudi Arabia. It is the world’s biggest funder of terrorism. Saudi Arabia funnels our petrodollars – our very own money – to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people, while the Saudis rely on us to protect them.”
Is Iran really ‘the world’s leading state sponsor of terror’?
Hey Donnie, what changed? Was it that visit to Saudi Arabia?
View attachment 260657

What changed was money.

The saudis paid him and still pay him millions through trump hotels.

Saudi-backed lobbyist paid for 500 rooms at Trump's D.C. hotel just after 2016 election

The saudis also helped him win the election in 2016. Russia wasn't the only nation that helped trump win.

Donald Trump Jr. and Trump aides were reportedly open to foreign help in 2016 election beyond Russia

Trump Jr. reportedly met with an emissary for Saudi Arabia and the UAE who offered to help Trump with the 2016 election
The Clintons are still the biggest winners here. The Russians donated $145 million to the Clinton Foundation, in exchange for a big chunk of US uranium. And now it's closed. Gee, I wonder where all the money went, Libtards?

And then of course there's Bill Clinton, he got half a million dollars from Putin for speaking fees. But once again, no Libtards eating their soiled underwear accusing the Clintons of treason.

War

We

Don't want

The President doesn't want it either

Bless President Trump! :clap2:

We want Peace.

Forum List

Back