‘Our aim is not war,’ Pompeo insists as US warships & bombers gather off coast of Iran

2962766_0.jpg
I don't suppose you've noticed that countries like Costa Rica which have prepared for peace are at peace. Funnily enough, the US which has prepared for war has been at war for what, 70 years now?
Coincidence?
You may think so, I couldn't possibly comment.

Who would want to invade a country that looks like its already been invaded?

Triangulo-de-la-Solidaridad-26.jpg

Iran is a terrorist state responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans in Iraq
I love this American exceptionalism, where the Iranian deaths caused by the US don't rate a mention. For instance, the targeting data provided by the US to Saddam to enable his chemical warfare strikes against Iran.

Of course pity parties for terrorist regimes are just to be expected from left wing vermin; you will definitely get lots o Kudos from your fellow cretins.

I don't suppose you've noticed that countries like Costa Rica which have prepared for peace are at peace. Funnily enough, the US which has prepared for war has been at war for what, 70 years now?
Coincidence?
You may think so, I couldn't possibly comment.

Translation: Filthy commies haven't won a major war and your Islamo-Nazi Heroes haven't exterminated all the Joos n Xians yet, and you're pissed off that you haven't been given a Big Important Government Job for being such a petty little angry traitor yet, so it must be Trump's fault.

We should have made Iran a parking lot a long time ago. They have had some ships get close to US Ships as well as planes in the area. I guess the weasel in Iran has a suicide wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Cheney had this print enlarged and framed
hanging in his war room office.
middle-east-ground-zero-ocean-problem-solved.jpg

Even the dreaded Tsar Bomb can't make a crater that big.

Translation: Filthy commies haven't won a major war and your Islamo-Nazi Heroes haven't exterminated all the Joos n Xians yet, and you're pissed off that you haven't been given a Big Important Government Job for being such a petty little angry traitor yet, so it must be Trump's fault.
Your ignorance is exceeded only by your lack of curiosity.

Oh. Right. Texan. My bad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html?noredirect=on

An Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman confirmed the meetings after the Boston Globe broke the news, declaring , “We don’t see the U.S. just as Mr. Trump; the United States is not just the current ruling administration.” Think about what this means. Iran is a terrorist state responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans in Iraq, whose leaders hold rallies where thousands chant “Death to America!” Kerry was working with a sworn enemy of the United States to try to undermine the foreign policy of the elected president of the United States.

Will Democrats Revive the Appeasement of Iran?

But the Iranians are comforted by one thought. If a Democrat defeats Trump next year, the odds are that the next administration will reinstate the Iran deal, and Tehran will be back in business.

Former US Secretary of State John Kerry has already confessed that he is advising the Iranians to simply wait until Trump is out of office. For him to collude in that fashion with a hostile power is an outrage and perhaps runs counter to the seldom-enforced Logan Act, which prohibits such activity.

But what’s worse is that several leading Democratic presidential candidates are now vowing to return the United States to the deal. Sens. Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, and Amy Klobuchar have already made that promise. It’s a given that former Vice President Joe Biden would do the same.

You also need to remember, The United States is also responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Iranians including many civilians, during the Iran Iraq War.
If you are not aware of that then you have been residing in a fucking cave.

Peace, through superior firepower!
Worked in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. What could go wrong?

We haven't fought a war with the clear intention of winning since WWII.

We've been relatively successful with our containment and holding actions since WW II. The ''nation building' fantasy is what needs to go re sicko Islamic 'cultures', as well as worrying about what atavistic barbarian vermin think of us, so yes, we need to do a better job in cleaning out the garbage and making sure they don't feel like attracting our attention again.

We should have made Iran a parking lot a long time ago. They have had some ships get close to US Ships as well as planes in the area. I guess the weasel in Iran has a suicide wish.

Wow, what an absolutely stupid post.

I guess you would rather Trump be like Obama, draw an invisible red line followed by the genocide of 500,000 people in Syria and millions of refugees pouring into Europe? I mean, considering that Democrats and specially Obama are considered such great successes when it comes to foreign policy.

And let's not forget who started this whole mess with Iran, non other than Jimmy Carter, another "great" Democrat president, who sat by and fingered his nose after the Iranians attacked the American embassy and held the staff hostage for over a year, while mocking the US.

Yes, let's forget Saudi terrorists ala 9/11.
Let's forget all the Saudis in ISIL and Al Quada and who's the biggest financiers of terrorism.
In his 2015 book, ‘Time to Get Tough,’ which was published ahead of the presidential election, Trump wrote: “Then look at Saudi Arabia. It is the world’s biggest funder of terrorism. Saudi Arabia funnels our petrodollars – our very own money – to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people, while the Saudis rely on us to protect them.”
Is Iran really ‘the world’s leading state sponsor of terror’?
Hey Donnie, what changed? Was it that visit to Saudi Arabia?
trump bowing.jpg

Peace, through superior firepower!

Loads of saber rattling but war??

Nah. Iran wouldn't last five minute in a war with us and they know it.

We would turn Iran into a glass parking lot and there isn't one damned thing they could do about it.

To bad it will never happen. It would remove one of the biggest funders of death cult terrorism around the world. It would also remove Iran's quest for a nuke.

To bad.

Wow, what an absolutely stupid post.

You just haven't smoked enough Mexican meth and stared at Hillary's ankles nearly long enough, that's all.

Forum List

Back