'Osama is dead and GM is alive'...Sounds nice but.....

Obama had the "courage" to give the order to kill OBL?

Are we really serious here? It was his duty to do so. A decision like that comes with the job description of being President of the United States of America.

Obama wanted this job. Do we keep forgetting this? He fought tooth and nail to become President.

You libs keep making it sound like the electorate forced Obama into the White House with no perks and are forcing him to make hard decisions and are punishing the man and tying him to the Oval Office.

He wanted the job.

A guy in my office came to my office after Osama was killed. I guess the local repubs sent out e-mails with W smiling and Osama's head above his fireplace. It was a pretty sad Photoshop job. I just laughed and said...."Yup, it is just sad he couldn't find him, huh?"

What WON"T the far right do to wish away Obama? :badgrin:

Are we really serious here? It was his duty to do so. A decision like that comes with the job description of being President of the United States of America.

Obama wanted this job. Do we keep forgetting this? He fought tooth and nail to become President.

You libs keep making it sound like the electorate forced Obama into the White House with no perks and are forcing him to make hard decisions and are punishing the man and tying him to the Oval Office.

He wanted the job.

Bottom Line: Osama was killed while W sat on his front porch...

He wanted the job.

Bottom Line: Osama was killed while W sat on his front porch...

Who's debating that? I don't consider his "kill" order to be courageous. It was expected of the President.

Osama was not found from intel garnered from waterboarding.

Nice try.

Fuck off. I'm so sick of the deny, deny, deny BS of Dems when facts are as plain as the nose on my face.

No, that's not what you're sick of. You are sick of being reminded that it was President Obama that had the courage to give the order to kill OBL. And it went beautifully!!! Why don't you just admit it?? All of you bat crap crazies wish it would have failed. You care more about having something to hold over the president's head than you do about the good of the country. You need to admit that, as well.

Yea! It was a 'gutsy call!' - Please, that was the simplest decision a person could make. All's Obama did was exploit the matter to distract from his terrible presidency.

He wanted the job.

He wanted the glamour, not the job.

Well__ first off Osama was killed off of Bush's intel (from waterboarding). And we have learned that Obama's involvement was minimal at best.

And as far as GM goes__ well we just paid a bunch of money to pay a bunch of fat and stupid union workers bloated pensions while Volts lose $49 for everyone produced.

Insight: GM's Volt: The ugly math of low sales, high costs | Reuters

Another great GOP lie. The intel that sealed Osama's fate was gathered by traditional methods, not torture.

You can fuck off too.

You're a dishonest motherfucker.

Even Donald Rumsfeld says that waterboarding didn't lead to it.

Same goes for Leon Panetta, same goes for John Brennan.

How deep do you want to get into this fucking lie just to push a desire to torture people, asshole?

Last edited:
Another great GOP lie. The intel that sealed Osama's fate was gathered by traditional methods, not torture.

You can fuck off too.

How deep do you want to get into this fucking lie just to push a desire to torture people, asshole?

Rumsfeld has said no such thing that I'm aware of. And I've seen countless credible sources that indicate that Bush policies led to the killing of Osama.

Obama is a coward. He couldn't even stand up for his own principles. He had Osama executed without a trial.

GM isn't alive. GM is brain dead, kept alive artificially by a continual supply of tax payer funds. It's called life support. It would cease to breathe as soon as the plug is pulled.

Had GM been left alone it would be healthy by now.

You can fuck off too.

Rumsfeld has said no such thing that I'm aware of. And I've seen countless credible sources that indicate that Bush policies led to the killing of Osama.

Obama is a coward. He couldn't even stand up for his own principles. He had Osama executed without a trial.

He's said both. He's said it hasn't produced results, then later flip flopped and said it has.

Ohhh, poor poor Osama Bin Laden.

Are you sad because it means you have one less boogeyman in your bag of tricks to keep the American population fearful enough to stay in perpetual war?

He's said both. He's said it hasn't produced results, then later flip flopped and said it has.

I'm supposed to believe your fucked up interpretation? But if Romney did say anything it's probably b/c Bush threw him under the bus.

Osama was not found from intel garnered from waterboarding.

Nice try.

Fuck off. I'm so sick of the deny, deny, deny BS of Dems when facts are as plain as the nose on my face.

No, that's not what you're sick of. You are sick of being reminded that it was President Obama that had the courage to give the order to kill OBL. And it went beautifully!!! Why don't you just admit it?? All of you bat crap crazies wish it would have failed. You care more about having something to hold over the president's head than you do about the good of the country. You need to admit that, as well.

I have no problem giving credit where its due. Barry gave the nod and I'm glad he did. Bout time that dirtbag UBL went to hell.

I also give credit to Bush who had the intel lines in play before Barry ever came to office. Barry was smart enough to leave what Bush and his crew put in place alone.

Kudo's to both of em.

I have no problem giving credit where its due. Barry gave the nod and I'm glad he did. Bout time that dirtbag UBL went to hell.

I also give credit to Bush who had the intel lines in play before Barry ever came to office. Barry was smart enough to leave what Bush and his crew put in place alone.

Kudo's to both of em.

Has Barry not taken all the credit for himself? Has he ever gave Bush credit? That's a big fat no.

Kudo's to both of em.

Has Barry not taken all the credit for himself? Has he ever gave Bush credit? That's a big fat no.

Of course he hasn't. Its all about Barry.

He is an elitist asshole after all.

Kudo's to both of em.

Bush had over seven years to get the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. Instead, he invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, and squandered thousands of American lives, and 3 trillion dollars.

Well__ first off Osama was killed off of Bush's intel (from waterboarding). And we have learned that Obama's involvement was minimal at best.

And as far as GM goes__ well we just paid a bunch of money to pay a bunch of fat and stupid union workers bloated pensions while Volts lose $49K for everyone produced.

]

Okay, except, not really.

The people who got waterboarded said that the person who was identified as the "Courier" was no one of any importance. So waterboarding really didn't lead to Bin Laden. It quite possibly created false leads as Khaled and the other guys just said anything to get the torture to stop.

Did Waterboarding Lead to Bin Laden

“It is pathetic,” he says. “This case is the biggest proof that waterboarding and enhanced interrogation techniques did not work at all. And I saw it firsthand. It actually delayed the hunt for bin Laden. A name of his courier came up in 2002, before Khalid Sheik Muhammad was arrested. He knew everything about the guy, and he lied about it! If waterboarding worked, KSM would have said the guy’s real name back in March 2003.”

Not sure why you hate auto-workers so much, other than they have good paying jobs while you are still working at McDonalds.

Forum List

Back