Orthodox Jews trying to take over town via intimidation etc

Orthodox Jews Set Sights on N.J. Town and Angry Residents Resist

Refusing to allow non orthodox into open houses for sale
They control the ENTIRE school board while their own kids attend PRIVATE schools while the town foots the bill for their busing!

Odius-----someday you might attain the level of a college freshman. Every kid who has done "liberal arts" in any college----somewhere got to look at a sociology
textbook. ---Your article is a NOTHING---it is, very simply, describing a
town in the USA undergoing a demographic shift-------it has been going on for
more than 100 years in every urban and suburban center in the USA-----early on
the BIG issue was black migration from oppression in the SOUTH---to northern cities.
Check out the history of IRISH MIGRATION to the USA during the Potato
FAMINE

They control the ENTIRE school board while their own kids attend PRIVATE schools while the town foots the bill for their busing!

Odius-----someday you might attain the level of a college freshman. Every kid who has done "liberal arts" in any college----somewhere got to look at a sociology
the BIG issue was black migration from oppression in the SOUTH---to northern cities.
FAMINE
YAWN! Your way of writing a reply is very dumb but go ahead and continue trying to downplay what is essentially FORCING a town to leave or let you take over. They CONTROL the school board their kids don't even attend! Time for these residents to fight back.

FAMINE

Odius rated my post FUNNY the poor guy is STUMPED. Odius---I am a jew----born in the USA of two parents born in the USA-------very assimilated types.
Very DEMOCRATIC PARTY-----now you know me. I saw---in my lifetime--lots of
TENSION over demographic shifts in the various places I have lived and even
in the place I live now. If you tell me something about your background---I have no doubt I can REMIND you of what which YOU SAW

FAMINE
YAWN! Your way of writing a reply is very dumb but go ahead and continue trying to downplay what is essentially FORCING a town to leave or let you take over. They CONTROL the school board their kids don't even attend! Time for these residents to fight back.

Yeah yeah yeah--------FIGHT BACK----that there is a kosher meat store down the road OFFENDS JESUS AND MARY -------I know-----I lived with shit like you from age five. Even now I live in the MIDST of tension over demographic SHIFT

Forum List

Back