Oregon Counties Eye Secession to Idaho, COVID Vaccine “Refugees.” New Mexico-Texas Next?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Not a bad idea. Of particular interest: Eff these Blue cesspools. Let em starve.

As COVID vaccine mandates approach, it is likely that well-armed and food independent red counties will declare themselves not obliged to follow tyrannical mandates originating from governor’s mansions and state houses. Interestingly, US soldiers, and especially elite forces, tend to be vastly disproportionately from these counties.

Oregon Counties Eye Secession to Idaho, COVID Vaccine “Refugees.” New Mexico-Texas Next?

greater_idaho.jpg

Not a bad idea. Of particular interest: Eff these Blue cesspools. Let em starve.

As COVID vaccine mandates approach, it is likely that well-armed and food independent red counties will declare themselves not obliged to follow tyrannical mandates originating from governor’s mansions and state houses. Interestingly, US soldiers, and especially elite forces, tend to be vastly disproportionately from these counties.

greater_idaho.jpg
Note those CA counties eager to Greater Idaho. That straight line that is the Nevada border is also the current CA border.

And yet only two counties representing 1/25 of the land area of the state voted to keep considering the proposal.

The movement fell flat on its face.

greater_idaho.jpg
Don't fotget eastern Washington state in the shuffle! Like eastern Washington state residents tried to secede from the coastal commies in the state some 25 yrs ago or so. Get the statist left herded into pockets which will make rounding them up for deportation a LOT easier!

greater_idaho.jpg

I have read (Yes, on Drudge) that some people are planning to move to Idaho because it is currently a state that, well, is still a relatively safe state.

I have refrained from mentioning it by name in my posts lest I jinx it. But since the OP has prominently mentioned it, I can only hope that the liberals refrain from moving there and ruining what the people in Idaho have.

I fear, however, that they will do to Idaho what they are doing now to Nevada, Arizona, and even Texas.

Boise, Meridian, Nampa areas' are already the 2nd fastest growing area in the US
So i don't know
I know Oregon has been trying more than once to annex into Idaho
We don't want them ...they bring no industry, no tax base, nothing of any real value--just more poverty stricken rednecks..of which we already have our share.

greater_idaho.jpg
~~~~~~
Just as long as they don't bring their Progressive Liberalism with them...

Oregon is a 5th world hell hole run by meth heads and heroin addicts
And all manner of deviants who invaded from California. Portland many times voted the most livable city in the USA now has weekly riots, looting, burning, trash everywhere, homeless camps all over the city, graffiti sprayed on every surface, and illegals everywhere who bring up and traffic the meth and heroin.

Oregon is a 5th world hell hole run by meth heads and heroin addicts
And all manner of deviants who invaded from California. Portland many times voted the most livable city in the USA now has weekly riots, looting, burning, trash everywhere, homeless camps all over the city, graffiti sprayed on every surface, and illegals everywhere who bring up and traffic the meth and heroin.
I lived there when it was the best city in America
Now it’s becoming the white Baltimore

Forum List

Back