Orange One Quits on, FFS!? Businesses are on it's own. SO FU? & Gee? More WN Party rallies?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017

https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=897869486157647876
Well?..:lmao::happy-1::rolleyes-41: SOOOOoooo!!!???
TGD-bislies2.gif

• Banned
Ohhh...Myyy..Myyy.. STOP! :oops-28::rolleyes-41::haha: I like all the WINNINGS!

• Banned
SOOOoooo! It wants to try..
DHDlRR1UAAAHTOT.jpg

Goose Step training camps open this weekend.

• Banned
Hmm? Why was IT going?

Vice President Pence will end his visit to South America early and fly home on Thursday, after President Trump sparked enormous controversy for his comments following deadly violence in Charlottesville, Va.
#BREAKING: Pence ending international trip early amid Trump Charlottesville backlash Pence ends international trip early amid Trump controversy

:rolleyes:Well, Not safe for Whitey in South America, more now? I say..SO!

• Banned
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council,
I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not
have gone on. JOBS!

2:21 AM - Aug 15, 2017

:popcorn::rolleyes-41::lmao:They Disbanded on your Great Orange ASS! LAIR!

SOOOOooooo more replacements needed.
Well, How many of these Top 50 German/American based businesses below, will take their places?
To push Business forward to Nationalism? They do follow your program, see the past 30's.
germanbus50.jpg

http://www.gaccny.com/fileadmin/ahk_usa/publikationen/Top50/Top50_2011_GAT.pdf

Last edited:
Hmm? Why was IT going?

Vice President Pence will end his visit to South America early and fly home on Thursday, after President Trump sparked enormous controversy for his comments following deadly violence in Charlottesville, Va.
#BREAKING: Pence ending international trip early amid Trump Charlottesville backlash Pence ends international trip early amid Trump controversy

:rolleyes:Well, Not safe for Whitey in South America, more now? I say..SO!
The stupid bastards, pence and trump, were talking about using the U.S. military against Venezuela. So a lot of people in South America are probably happy to see pence haul his sorry ass out of there. These clowns have no clue. No understanding of why so many countries hate the U.S. for its historical arrogance and hateful activities.

trump is a maniac. The sooner he goes away, the better. Hope the GOP grows a pair, and circumcises the bitch.

A group of whining liberals is disbanded? Sounds like a good move to me.

Forum List

Back