Orange County DA Dies from Covid...she was 46

I very much doubt the legitimacy of this article. I'm reading about a whistleblower who has stated that hospitals are killing these patients intentionally. I know they are with the ventilator. I think that assuages their guilt by letting the vent take the blame rather than the hospital knowing full well that the ventilator is the killer. I would not be surprised one bit to find out that these hospitals, nurses, doctors are not hastening the deaths of these people for their political positions.
Occam’s Razor says they died of the virus without outside aid. I think those that say medical professionals allowed people to die on a massive scale without hard evidence, deserve to be sued for all they have.

oh...and this is still America. That free speech thing. I get the 'subtle' Threat though..... get in the pocket now to frighten your opposition of law suits and shut them down. Very american of you.

Last edited:
Why would parents risk their childrens' lives over a virus with a 99% recovery rate??

Do they regret their decision? Or are they gonna tell everyone else to 'get the shot'. Don't call it a vaccine...it is NOT a vaccine.

I very much doubt the legitimacy of this article. I'm reading about a whistleblower who has stated that hospitals are killing these patients intentionally. I know they are with the ventilator. I think that assuages their guilt by letting the vent take the blame rather than the hospital knowing full well that the ventilator is the killer. I would not be surprised one bit to find out that these hospitals, nurses, doctors are not hastening the deaths of these people for their political positions.
There's a pecuniary interest in having COVID deaths in hospitals. The FedGov is paying at least $50,000 per COVID death.

Another god-damned tragedy from this killer virus.

View attachment 583700

Grace and peace to her family.

This isn't a legitimate news source.

Another god-damned tragedy from this killer virus.

View attachment 583700

Grace and peace to her family.
I'm sorry, but in regards to her family, friends, and the person she stood next to at the checkout, did she ever give two shits about the freedoms of those folks to breathe unimpeded?

RIP. Very Sad.
Actually it's tragic. How many has she infected who are still alive?

We need to get over this "sad" nonsense, and move to code red action, instead of waiting for the tears. Don't get "sad", get "poked."

Yahoo "News" has been discredited after knowingly publishing multiple lies and falsehoods, including the phony "Steele Dossier" and articles claiming the 2020 Antifa/BLM riots were not a vector for spreading Covid.
We are talking about this news story, not another one. Okay, we get it. You're a liar. Nothing new to see here folks.

Refusing to take necessary steps to protect themselves and others from COVID-19 is the Kool Aid the 74 million members of the trump Nazi cult have chosen to prove their absolute devotion to their beloved leader.

The 46-year-old Ernby decided her freedom to risk death was worth the gamble. She rolled the dice... and lost.

Rolling the dice for Trump has proved fatal for many. Such is the life of a cultist.

Who wrote the article?

The son of a friend died of the covid a few weeks back, he was of the same age as the CA lady......Perfectly healthy. His dad had semi-retired a few years back and his son was doing well running his home renovation business.

I remember when his dad brought him to hunt camp for the first time when he was 10 or 11 and we went out back of the cabin and killed a mess of squirrels for supper. Damn shame.

Fuck China. :mad:
Was he vaccinated?

I agree with her as far as mandates go. However, she wasn't vaccinated herself, and I totally disagree with her decision on that.
People, this is the post I've been waiting for. You know, the one that makes absolutely no sense at all. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back