Orange County DA Dies from Covid...she was 46

Another god-damned tragedy from this killer virus.

View attachment 583700

Grace and peace to her family.
Refusing to take necessary steps to protect themselves and others from COVID-19 is the Kool Aid the 74 million members of the trump Nazi cult have chosen to prove their absolute devotion to their beloved leader.

The 46-year-old Ernby decided her freedom to risk death was worth the gamble. She rolled the dice... and lost.

Refusing to take necessary steps to protect themselves and others from COVID-19 is the Kool Aid the 74 million members of the trump Nazi cult have chosen to prove their absolute devotion to their beloved leader.

The 46-year-old Ernby decided her freedom to risk death was worth the gamble. She rolled the dice... and lost.

Yanno.................I'm still wondering why the Trump cult is refusing to have the vaccine when Trump has already been vaxxed and had a booster shot.

Yanno.................I'm still wondering why the Trump cult is refusing to have the vaccine when Trump has already been vaxxed and had a booster shot.

You just showed exactly why it was "claimed" that he did. Even though what he may or may not have received is not what YOU will receive....
if he actually received anything at all.

I don't trust the Effer or the story.

Mo said:
The problem could be that they just don't have enough medical professionals who are very experienced at using a ventilator in the first place.

It's more complicated than most people know.

If they're short staffed it is of their own doing. It is not complicated.

We give these folk in the medical field more credit than they deserve. They're educated in the same public schools that we are. Many of our doctors are now educated off shore with a promise of a US residency. They're more interested in their bank accounts than they are in your health.

There is nothing ETHICAL about what is going on in hospitals with doctors and nurses for this ScamPanDemic.

Nikki Daniels, MVC’s Head of School, believes it is in the best interest of all parties to keep this information confidential so that nobody outside of the school will know. All the parents agree; they could speak out but choose not to say a word to anyone outside the community.

I disagree with that approach. There is nothing whatsoever to keep them from speaking out. They could save hundreds of thousands of lives worldwide if they spoke out and others followed their lead. It would destroy the credibility of the CDC and break people out of their hypnotic trance doing whatever the CDC says.

Instead, Monte Vista behaves just like every other school: keep your mouth shut and pretend that the kids aren’t being injured by the vaccine. Maybe it will all just go away if we don’t say anything.

This kind of behavior doesn’t save lives. It fuels the false narrative and costs lives.

Monte Vista is setting a horrible role model for students​

Students learn that if you see people being injured or killed by your government, the right thing to do is to keep your mouth shut and look the other way.

I guess these are the new Christian values that they are teaching kids today.

1641400820630.png

As I always ask when I see these, where's the research into why a supposedly healthy, younger person is dying and the great majority of others are barely affected, vaccinated or not? And as sad as this appears to be, she's still in a very, very tiny minority of people who die 'from' covid. I also don't believe anything that the media reports, I'm sure we're not getting the whole story here, all they do is lie, what they're paid to do.

Matter of fact, I don't think I've heard of one person in the news who has died from COVID after being vaccinated. Yes, I've heard of people getting sick from it after being vaccinated, but their symptoms were mild, and I haven't heard of a death from contracting the virus after being vaccinated. Anyone got a link to say people have died from contracting COVID after vaccination?
By definition, no matter how many jabs you've had, if you get COVID you have not been "fully vaccinated'.

Weird...where is your lame stream media crowing over the death of this woman? Do they know it's a lie??

And AGAIN!!

the CDC is doing the Whirling Dervish on a daily basis now!! WHen you guys gonna get a clue?

Forum List

Back