Oppressed Majority fights back - two people show up for straight pride

and those straight people who did great things for history, did they do this in spite of being historically persecuted and oppressed for being straight??

Talk about whining......you folks are the masters at self projection

My entire idea is to give the children ALL of the information, so they are actually INFORMED when they make the decision as to what sexuality and identity to adopt.

Nothing more.

If Normative heroes aren't talked about publicly and young people don't know all the great straight role models there are, they might not be as likely to choose straightness.
How old were you when you chose to be straight??

That question is only legit if that is what has happened.
So you think polish prince is a princess??

If libs thought I took it in the caboose, they would salute me instead of denounce me.

So he or she doesn't think that at all.

I simply know that we have seen that the loudest were covering up for something in many cases. That's all.

Only two people went to Dallas Straight Pride – not even the organiser turned up

Two white men were the only attendees of Dallas Straight Pride yesterday, with not even the organiser of the event turning up.

Dallas Straight Pride was announced earlier this month by the same group, Super Happy Fun America, who organised the Boston Straight Pride parade.

Super Happy Fun America has links to far-right organisations and anti-Semitic hate groups.

In Dallas yesterday (November 16), just two people showed up for Straight Pride – an event set up, organisers claim, to represent the “oppressed majority” of heterosexual people.

Thats a poor show Dallas. How can you hope to reverse the tide of sodomy with such a disappointing turn out ?

Hope you had a great time guys.
This just proves there are not many goofballs on the right

But a gay pride event will draw thousands of leftwing sexual mutants
There are quite a ton of goofballs on the right -- but even they don't want to go to a straight pride parade...they would rather just hate gays in other ways, preferably systematically, with laws and stuff....a parade for them doesn't quite feed their hate addiction...
Sez you

Straight whites didnt show up for an event that crazy liberals would support if it were gay pride

but you condemn conservatives anyway
I condemn homophobic bigots....but if you want to call them conservatives, so be it...

Only two people went to Dallas Straight Pride – not even the organiser turned up

Two white men were the only attendees of Dallas Straight Pride yesterday, with not even the organiser of the event turning up.

Dallas Straight Pride was announced earlier this month by the same group, Super Happy Fun America, who organised the Boston Straight Pride parade.

Super Happy Fun America has links to far-right organisations and anti-Semitic hate groups.

In Dallas yesterday (November 16), just two people showed up for Straight Pride – an event set up, organisers claim, to represent the “oppressed majority” of heterosexual people.

Thats a poor show Dallas. How can you hope to reverse the tide of sodomy with such a disappointing turn out ?

There are quite a ton of goofballs on the right -- but even they don't want to go to a straight pride parade...they would rather just hate gays in other ways, preferably systematically, with laws and stuff....a parade for them doesn't quite feed their hate addiction...
Sez you

Straight whites didnt show up for an event that crazy liberals would support if it were gay pride

I condemn homophobic bigots....but if you want to call them conservatives, so be it...
There are only two alleged homophobic bigots in Dallas that you can condemn

But you hate anyone that does not endorse the perverted homosexual lifestyle whether they attend demonstrations or not

And that number is billions worldwide

and those straight people who did great things for history, did they do this in spite of being historically persecuted and oppressed for being straight??

Talk about whining......you folks are the masters at self projection

My entire idea is to give the children ALL of the information, so they are actually INFORMED when they make the decision as to what sexuality and identity to adopt.

Nothing more.

If Normative heroes aren't talked about publicly and young people don't know all the great straight role models there are, they might not be as likely to choose straightness.
How old were you when you chose to be straight??

That question is only legit if that is what has happened.
So you think polish prince is a princess??

If libs thought I took it in the caboose, they would salute me instead of denounce me.

So he or she doesn't think that at all.
Not really....

This guy took it in the caboose -- but being the self-hating gay conservative he was -- he still saw no problem advocating for homophobic bigoted BS his party was on.....

Perhaps you heard of him...he was the GOP chairman....
57bf578a180000dd10bcd301.jpg

"At a personal level, I wish I had spoken out against the effort," he says. "As I've been involved in the fight for marriage equality, one of the things I've learned is how many people were harmed by the campaigns in which I was involved. I apologize to them and tell them I am sorry. While there have been recent victories, this could still be a long struggle in which there will be setbacks, and I'll do my part to be helpful."

In other words what he was saying was -- he is a conservative tool who whored himself out for money and power and now that the winds have changed and he has to make a living, he will pretend I never really helped a party gain power by hating other people....like most so-called "ex Republicans" try to claim.

Ken Mehlman Gay Apology - Day Late, and a Few Million Dollars Short

Sez you

There are only two alleged homophobic bigots in Dallas that you can condemn

But you hate anyone that does not endorse the perverted homosexual lifestyle whether they attend demonstrations or not

And that number is billions worldwide
Affording equal rights to all Americans regardless of who they sleep with is not endorsing someone's lifestyle you dumb ass..

Do you see me complaining about who you sleep with??

Does that mean I am endorsing two ugly muthafuckas having sex?? Nope....now mind ya business...

Oh gooooooooood another parade! Personally I think these damn things are a waste of time. Gay, straight, who the hell cares, if you are that weak in your beliefs that you need a parade to feel better, then you might have some real mental issues. To me it seems like a waste.

The OP link is to pink news like most of his links. Doing a search on the Dallas Straight Pride Parade reveals that the reporting on this event is all from gay media. The Advocate, Queerly, Out, only gay magazines. There might have been a straight pride parade only in the minds of gays like Tommy. Those who are bored and gullible.

Perhaps it is because straight people have never been oppressed ever.
Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs and livelihood for standing up to the radical LBGQT agenda.
Doctor sacked for refusing to refer to transgender woman as ‘she’

I don't know where he got the backbone, being English and all.
He got sacked for
Tell that to the girls who are having to race against young men in female track competition.

It has become ok to shit can any concern about normal people, or their interests in the pursuit of celebrating and pandering to the interests of minorities, the weirder the better.

So, whatever the reason for the failure of this event, it is not because of lack of need.

Anyway, my other point, which you are ignoring because you are afraid of it stands.

Here it is again.

This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
I do wonder what conversation they had before setting off. Ive organised marches and the one thing you dread is nobody turning up. I feel for them on that score and would probably have given them a consoling cwtch If I had been there. Not that they would have welcomed it obviously.

I don't know what that is, and I don't want to.

Anyway, my other point, which you are ignoring because you are afraid of it stands.

Here it is again.

This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
I think you make a straw man. The number of groups is just part of the picture. The rise in hate crime, the racist rhetoric employed by trump, the anti gay, anti women activity of fake christians, he mainstreaming of extreme right wing behaviour is a truer indicator.

Except that all of your claims are bullshit and one of the few "hard numbers" your side has come up with to support your claims,

is a supposed rise in the number of organizations pushing this fringe ideology.

Thus my point, that this "parade" shows that counting "organizations" is not valid.

With the internet, it is mindless easy to gin up an "organization" that is nothing but a web address and a mailing list, with no life or activity behind it, made up of the same few hundred names that make up all the other empty, pretend "organizations".
The attacks on Gay Rights and womens rights are well documented and even debated on here. So is the racism. So it is not credible that my claims are "bullshit".

And yet the best "hard number" is the supposed rise in hate groups. Which as we see here, means NOTHING.

You people are just making shit up. Trump did not run on a campaign of racism, and you people are just lying to yourselves and anyone who makes the mistake of giving you any credibility.

Super Happy Fun America is described as being a front group for Resist Marxism.

Sounds like a decent group.

1. You are not credible when you call some one far right.

2. This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
Maybe if they had announced it earlier a few more sad cases might have shown up. Maybe get into double figures?

I would have to investigate why the move got such a low turnout. Perhaps it was always primarily just to use the announcement to troll you lefties.

Perhaps, there were failings on the part of the organizers.

Perhaps, the vast majority of straight people, are busy, working and having lives, and don't have time to go to a parade.

But my point about how this shows how stupid and dishonest the counting of "groups" stands.

It is too easy today, with the internet, to gin up a "group" that is nothing more than a few signatures, with no real actual organization behind it.
The majority of straight people think the idea of a straight pride parade is stupid...

Which is why nobody showed up....period....

This straight pride nonsense is mostly bullshit manufactured by folks who hate gays...period

Except that if that was true, no one would care about "straight pride".

But instead this thread is full of liberals, attacking them. Hell, they have been insulted for being WHITE.

So, the validity of their action, has been demonstrated by people like you.

As a straight white male I've never once seen one ounce of hatred towards me...where does this happen? It's like Sasquatch..it's there until you look for it.

Nothing quite says 'pwning the libs' like flying halfway across the nation to be the only participates in a two person parade.

2. This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
Maybe if they had announced it earlier a few more sad cases might have shown up. Maybe get into double figures?

I would have to investigate why the move got such a low turnout. Perhaps it was always primarily just to use the announcement to troll you lefties.

Perhaps, the vast majority of straight people, are busy, working and having lives, and don't have time to go to a parade.

But my point about how this shows how stupid and dishonest the counting of "groups" stands.

It is too easy today, with the internet, to gin up a "group" that is nothing more than a few signatures, with no real actual organization behind it.

This is not true but there have been movies made about those who have been.

Loving (2016) - IMDb
I realize you people are pathetic, but how pathetic do you have to be to type the dumb shit you just typed....

Now tell me.....was this couple oppressed for being straight?? Are you telling me if this white man decided to marry a white woman, it would still be considered illegal??
mildred_jeter_and_richard_loving_1967_wikpediajpg.jpg

Don't try to co-opt conservatives racially oppressing black folks to defend conservatives trying to oppress gay folks...

Loving (2016) - IMDb
I realize you people are pathetic, but how pathetic do you have to be to type the dumb shit you just typed....

Now tell me.....was this couple oppressed for being straight??
Are you telling me if this white man decided to marry a white woman, it would still be considered illegal??
View attachment 290650

Don't try to co-opt conservatives racially oppressing black folks to defend conservatives trying to oppress gay folks...

Yes. You can try and excuse away bad behavior if you like. I almost have to think you are doing this on purpose.

Not really surprising that normal people didn't show up to an event to aggressively flaunt their normality

Loving (2016) - IMDb

Are you telling me if this white man decided to marry a white woman, it would still be considered illegal??
View attachment 290650

Yes. You can try and excuse away bad behavior if you like. I almost have to think you are doing this on purpose.
Are you being dumb on purpose??

Please tell me why the Lovings were prevented from being married??

The rest of what you said is irrrelevant

Loving (2016) - IMDb

View attachment 290650

Are you being dumb on purpose??

Please tell me why the Lovings were prevented from being married??

The rest of what you said is irrrelevant

The rest of what I said is most likely the truth.

We do not need to march to feel normal....because we are not sick to begin with...

Forum List

Back