Oppressed Majority fights back - two people show up for straight pride

Only two people went to Dallas Straight Pride – not even the organiser turned up

Two white men were the only attendees of Dallas Straight Pride yesterday, with not even the organiser of the event turning up.

Dallas Straight Pride was announced earlier this month by the same group, Super Happy Fun America, who organised the Boston Straight Pride parade.

Super Happy Fun America has links to far-right organisations and anti-Semitic hate groups.

In Dallas yesterday (November 16), just two people showed up for Straight Pride – an event set up, organisers claim, to represent the “oppressed majority” of heterosexual people.

Thats a poor show Dallas. How can you hope to reverse the tide of sodomy with such a disappointing turn out ?

Hope you had a great time guys.

1. You are not credible when you call some one far right.

2. This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
Maybe if they had announced it earlier a few more sad cases might have shown up. Maybe get into double figures?

I would have to investigate why the move got such a low turnout. Perhaps it was always primarily just to use the announcement to troll you lefties.

Perhaps, there were failings on the part of the organizers.

Perhaps, the vast majority of straight people, are busy, working and having lives, and don't have time to go to a parade.

But my point about how this shows how stupid and dishonest the counting of "groups" stands.

It is too easy today, with the internet, to gin up a "group" that is nothing more than a few signatures, with no real actual organization behind it.
Perhaps it is because straight people have never been oppressed ever.

This is not true but there have been movies made about those who have been.

Loving (2016) - IMDb

More people have participated in this thread than in the Dallas Straight Pride Parade. :lol:

Exactly.

And that shows what the problem is in this country. People are afraid to come out and publicly proclaim that they are normative and society should get used to it.

Children are under a huge amount of pressure to come out as a Homo, and make that commitment. Since Liberal Dogma is"Once Homo, always Homo", it really makes it impossible for them to come out later and say "I'm Normal".

When I was a kid back in the 70's, 99.9999% of the kids were straight. A few adults were queer, yes, but not nearly as many as there were today.

I don't think people have changed that much inside, and this percentage of 99.9999% still holds. Its just that kids are being pressured into taking it in the caboose.

Only two people went to Dallas Straight Pride – not even the organiser turned up

Two white men were the only attendees of Dallas Straight Pride yesterday, with not even the organiser of the event turning up.

Dallas Straight Pride was announced earlier this month by the same group, Super Happy Fun America, who organised the Boston Straight Pride parade.

Super Happy Fun America has links to far-right organisations and anti-Semitic hate groups.

In Dallas yesterday (November 16), just two people showed up for Straight Pride – an event set up, organisers claim, to represent the “oppressed majority” of heterosexual people.

Thats a poor show Dallas. How can you hope to reverse the tide of sodomy with such a disappointing turn out ?

2. This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
Maybe if they had announced it earlier a few more sad cases might have shown up. Maybe get into double figures?

I would have to investigate why the move got such a low turnout. Perhaps it was always primarily just to use the announcement to troll you lefties.

Perhaps, the vast majority of straight people, are busy, working and having lives, and don't have time to go to a parade.

But my point about how this shows how stupid and dishonest the counting of "groups" stands.

It is too easy today, with the internet, to gin up a "group" that is nothing more than a few signatures, with no real actual organization behind it.
The majority of straight people think the idea of a straight pride parade is stupid...

Which is why nobody showed up....period....

This straight pride nonsense is mostly bullshit manufactured by folks who hate gays...period

The majority of straight people think the idea of a straight pride parade is stupid...

This straight pride nonsense is mostly bullshit manufactured by folks who hate gays...period

Maybe. But that's a damn shame that Normative aren't proud of their Sexual Preferences.

Straight people have done a lot of great things in history, , and young straights should learn about their heritage.

I'm not saying he will, but suppose Pete Buttigieg were to come out as Normative? Came out and said their man who portrays his "husband" was an actor in on the scamola, and he's actually as straight as the day is long.

His support among the practitioners of anal coitus would fall through the floor and everyone knows that.

A huge amount of pressure for young people to take it in the caboose or at least say they do.

Maybe. But that's a damn shame that Normative aren't proud of their Sexual Preferences.

Straight people have done a lot of great things in history, , and young straights should learn about their heritage.
and those straight people who did great things for history, did they do this in spite of being historically persecuted and oppressed for being straight??

Talk about whining......you folks are the masters at self projection

More people have participated in this thread than in the Dallas Straight Pride Parade. :lol:

Exactly.

And that shows what the problem is in this country. People are afraid to come out and publicly proclaim that they are normative and society should get used to it.

Children are under a huge amount of pressure to come out as a Homo, and make that commitment. Since Liberal Dogma is"Once Homo, always Homo", it really makes it impossible for them to come out later and say "I'm Normal".

When I was a kid back in the 70's, 99.9999% of the kids were straight. A few adults were queer, yes, but not nearly as many as there were today.

I don't think people have changed that much inside, and this percentage of 99.9999% still holds. Its just that kids are being pressured into taking it in the caboose.
They werent straight. They were afraid to be Gay because of people like you.

and those straight people who did great things for history, did they do this in spite of being historically persecuted and oppressed for being straight??

My entire idea is to give the children ALL of the information, so they are actually INFORMED when they make the decision as to what sexuality and identity to adopt.

Nothing more.

If Normative heroes aren't talked about publicly and young people don't know all the great straight role models there are, they might not be as likely to choose straightness.

This just proves there are not many goofballs on the right

But a gay pride event will draw thousands of leftwing sexual mutants

My entire idea is to give the children ALL of the information, so they are actually INFORMED when they make the decision as to what sexuality and identity to adopt.

Nothing more.

If Normative heroes aren't talked about publicly and young people don't know all the great straight role models there are, they might not be as likely to choose straightness.
How old were you when you chose to be straight??

Exactly.

They werent straight. They were afraid to be Gay because of people like you.

How do you know? Have you ever even been to Youngstown?

Here in America, we have districts like San Francisco where virtually everyone is taking it in the caboose, and there are other areas in Heartland that were traditionally Normative and where normalcy is prevalent. Its never been an even mix.

Nothing more.

That question is only legit if that is what has happened.

There are quite a ton of goofballs on the right -- but even they don't want to go to a straight pride parade...they would rather just hate gays in other ways, preferably systematically, with laws and stuff....a parade for them doesn't quite feed their hate addiction...

Nothing more.

It was pretty much a default choice. Everyone I knew was normal, so I didn't see any reason why I wouldn't want to fit in.

Nothing more.

So you think polish prince is a princess??

There are quite a ton of goofballs on the right -- but even they don't want to go to a straight pride parade...they would rather just hate gays in other ways, preferably systematically, with laws and stuff....a parade for them doesn't quite feed their hate addiction...
Sez you

Straight whites didnt show up for an event that crazy liberals would support if it were gay pride

but you condemn conservatives anyway

Nothing more.

So you think polish prince is a princess??

If libs thought I took it in the caboose, they would salute me instead of denounce me.

So he or she doesn't think that at all.

Probably because we aren’t assholes like
Gays,,No pun intended

Forum List

Back