Conservative Radio Host Fired Mid Show For Pointing Out Trumps Corruption

skews13

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do not, under any circumstances, criticize Dear Leader if you want to remain a member of the conservative-industrial complex.

Craig Silverman, host of The Craig Silverman Show on KNUS in Denver for the past five years, was fired midshow today for criticizing Trump on the air.

Conservative radio host fired midshow for pointing out Trump's corruption

The link to the Denver Post is in the article. In case anyone thought they would deflect from the topic.

Billy_Bob

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do not, under any circumstances, criticize Dear Leader if you want to remain a member of the conservative-industrial complex.

Craig Silverman, host of The Craig Silverman Show on KNUS in Denver for the past five years, was fired midshow today for criticizing Trump on the air.

The link to the Denver Post is in the article. In case anyone thought they would deflect from the topic.
He was LYING ON AIR! This places the station license at risk and it places the station in legal jeopardy. I know you idiots think that lying and making shit up is ok, but this crosses the line into slander, schitty schiff slander.. He lost his job because he stated lies and the ownership has every right to kill his show.

justoffal

Gold Member
Reaction score

He was LYING ON AIR! This places the station license at risk and it places the station in legal jeopardy. I know you idiots think that lying and making shit up is ok, but this crosses the line into slander, schitty schiff slander.. He lost his job because he stated lies and the ownership has every right to kill his show.
I was reading through the comments section. It's amazing ( and suspicious) how one sided the entire comment scroll is. I'm guessing that out of the 138 showing there are a total of a half a dozen authors. Also the fact that there are no opposing vlewpoint posts (none) on the site indicates that the site is heavily edited by a very biased moderator. Just another propaganda nest of lunatics looking to abolish the EC.

Jo

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It was pretty funny that just as I tried to post a comment on this, USMB went "bad gateway" on me. Kicked off for having bad thoughts. lol

Billy_Bob

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I was reading through the comments section. It's amazing ( and suspicious) how one sided the entire comment scroll is. I'm guessing that out of the 138 showing there are a total of a half a dozen authors. Also the fact that there are no opposing vlewpoint posts (none) on the site indicates that the site is heavily edited by a very biased moderator. Just another propaganda nest of lunatics looking to abolish the EC.

Jo
I was just looking at his recent shows and he is a far left commentator. I dont know where or how he is a "conservative". this looks like a false flag smear of conservatives in general....

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Considering Silverman is associated with BuzzFeed I have my doubts he's a true conservative

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Jo
I was just looking at his recent shows and he is a far left commentator. I dont know where or how he is a "conservative". this looks like a false flag smear...
He's Canadian...

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

It's an opinion/talk show you moron, and whether you agree with the opinion or not it is in no way lying.

harmonica

Gold Member
Reaction score

this affects you how?? how many things can you libs cry about??? !!

OP
skews13

skews13

Platinum Member
Reaction score

So you're calling a conservative radio host a liar?

:auiqs.jpg:

Mac-7

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Jo
I was just looking at his recent shows and he is a far left commentator. I dont know where or how he is a "conservative". this looks like a false flag smear...
He's Canadian...
Maybe since canada has drifted so far left he qualifies as a conservative up there

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth.” ibid

The corruption and blatant dishonesty doesn’t belong solely to Trump and his cronies – conservatives for the most part are corrupt and dishonest; conservatives’ unwarranted attack of the House investigations, conservatives lying about ‘witch hunts’ and ‘a coup,’ and the right’s blind partisanism in the support of an individual clearly unfit to be president are but a few examples of that corruption and dishonesty.

OP
skews13

skews13

Platinum Member
Reaction score
“I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth.” ibid

The corruption and blatant dishonesty doesn’t belong solely to Trump and his cronies – conservatives for the most part are corrupt and dishonest; conservatives’ unwarranted attack of the House investigations, conservatives lying about ‘witch hunts’ and ‘a coup,’ and the right’s blind partisanism in the support of an individual clearly unfit to be president are but a few examples of that corruption and dishonesty.
Just heard an interview with the guy on Reliable Sources on CNN. He doesn't come across as a nutjob or a liar.

Billy_Bob

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Jo
He's Canadian...
Maybe since canada has drifted so far left he qualifies as a conservative up there
If thats what passes for a conservative I would hate to see what a far left wacko is....

Billy_Bob

Platinum Member
Reaction score

More lies and deceptions by the left tards...

Eric Arthur Blair

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Surprise! The Denver Post is another major metropolitan newspaper with a left wing bias and we all know about the
batty lunatics at Daily Kos.
Not saying the story is automatically false, like left wingers would do, but I'll wait for follow up from more reputable sources.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List