Oppressed Majority fights back - two people show up for straight pride

Two dumpy honkies does not a parade make.

But the fact that you say that, as though there is something wrong with being either, shows that there is a need for such a parade.

I say that b/c two dumpy people standing around holding a flag isn't a parade. Besides, I don't care if straight folks want to have a pride parade. Hell, I'll bring my famous mac n cheese, though it appears a small pan would be more than plenty.

Only two people went to Dallas Straight Pride – not even the organiser turned up

Two white men were the only attendees of Dallas Straight Pride yesterday, with not even the organiser of the event turning up.

Dallas Straight Pride was announced earlier this month by the same group, Super Happy Fun America, who organised the Boston Straight Pride parade.

Super Happy Fun America has links to far-right organisations and anti-Semitic hate groups.

In Dallas yesterday (November 16), just two people showed up for Straight Pride – an event set up, organisers claim, to represent the “oppressed majority” of heterosexual people.

Thats a poor show Dallas. How can you hope to reverse the tide of sodomy with such a disappointing turn out ?

Hope you had a great time guys.

1. You are not credible when you call some one far right.

2. This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
Maybe if they had announced it earlier a few more sad cases might have shown up. Maybe get into double figures?

I would have to investigate why the move got such a low turnout. Perhaps it was always primarily just to use the announcement to troll you lefties.

Perhaps, there were failings on the part of the organizers.

Perhaps, the vast majority of straight people, are busy, working and having lives, and don't have time to go to a parade.

But my point about how this shows how stupid and dishonest the counting of "groups" stands.

It is too easy today, with the internet, to gin up a "group" that is nothing more than a few signatures, with no real actual organization behind it.
Perhaps it is because straight people have never been oppressed ever.

Tell that to the girls who are having to race against young men in female track competition.

It has become ok to shit can any concern about normal people, or their interests in the pursuit of celebrating and pandering to the interests of minorities, the weirder the better.

So, whatever the reason for the failure of this event, it is not because of lack of need.

Anyway, my other point, which you are ignoring because you are afraid of it stands.

Here it is again.

This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
I do wonder what conversation they had before setting off. Ive organised marches and the one thing you dread is nobody turning up. I feel for them on that score and would probably have given them a consoling cwtch If I had been there. Not that they would have welcomed it obviously.

But the fact that you say that, as though there is something wrong with being either, shows that there is a need for such a parade.

I say that b/c two dumpy people standing around holding a flag isn't a parade. Besides, I don't care if straight folks want to have a pride parade. Hell, I'll bring my famous mac n cheese, though it appears small pan would be more plenty.

You cared enough to post and make fun of them.

2. This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
Maybe if they had announced it earlier a few more sad cases might have shown up. Maybe get into double figures?

I would have to investigate why the move got such a low turnout. Perhaps it was always primarily just to use the announcement to troll you lefties.

Perhaps, the vast majority of straight people, are busy, working and having lives, and don't have time to go to a parade.

But my point about how this shows how stupid and dishonest the counting of "groups" stands.

It is too easy today, with the internet, to gin up a "group" that is nothing more than a few signatures, with no real actual organization behind it.

Tell that to the girls who are having to race against young men in female track competition.

It has become ok to shit can any concern about normal people, or their interests in the pursuit of celebrating and pandering to the interests of minorities, the weirder the better.

So, whatever the reason for the failure of this event, it is not because of lack of need.

Anyway, my other point, which you are ignoring because you are afraid of it stands.

Here it is again.

This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
I do wonder what conversation they had before setting off. Ive organised marches and the one thing you dread is nobody turning up. I feel for them on that score and would probably have given them a consoling cwtch If I had been there. Not that they would have welcomed it obviously.

I don't know what that is, and I don't want to.

Here it is again.

I say that b/c two dumpy people standing around holding a flag isn't a parade. Besides, I don't care if straight folks want to have a pride parade. Hell, I'll bring my famous mac n cheese, though it appears small pan would be more plenty.

Less than ten words of caring is all I needed to trigger you. Good. :lol:

Here it is again.

Here it is again.

I think you make a straw man. The number of groups is just part of the picture. The rise in hate crime, the racist rhetoric employed by trump, the anti gay, anti women activity of fake christians, he mainstreaming of extreme right wing behaviour is a truer indicator.

Less than ten words of caring is all I needed to trigger you. Good. :lol:

Not really triggered here. Just pointing out the obvious.

Here it is again.

Here it is again.

I think you make a straw man. The number of groups is just part of the picture. The rise in hate crime, the racist rhetoric employed by trump, the anti gay, anti women activity of fake christians, he mainstreaming of extreme right wing behaviour is a truer indicator.

Except that all of your claims are bullshit and one of the few "hard numbers" your side has come up with to support your claims,

is a supposed rise in the number of organizations pushing this fringe ideology.

Thus my point, that this "parade" shows that counting "organizations" is not valid.

With the internet, it is mindless easy to gin up an "organization" that is nothing but a web address and a mailing list, with no life or activity behind it, made up of the same few hundred names that make up all the other empty, pretend "organizations".

Only two people went to Dallas Straight Pride – not even the organiser turned up

Two white men were the only attendees of Dallas Straight Pride yesterday, with not even the organiser of the event turning up.

Dallas Straight Pride was announced earlier this month by the same group, Super Happy Fun America, who organised the Boston Straight Pride parade.

Super Happy Fun America has links to far-right organisations and anti-Semitic hate groups.

In Dallas yesterday (November 16), just two people showed up for Straight Pride – an event set up, organisers claim, to represent the “oppressed majority” of heterosexual people.

Thats a poor show Dallas. How can you hope to reverse the tide of sodomy with such a disappointing turn out ?

Does this mean you admit there isn't a major hate problem in the US? Gays are far more accepted here than you would like to admit. I wonder what your Muslim population thinks of the gays. Oh wait, we already what they think, don't we.

Why do you think its "sad" for someone to be proud of their Sexual Preferences?

Or is it only "sad" for normative folks?

More people have participated in this thread than in the Dallas Straight Pride Parade. :lol:

Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs and livelihood for standing up to the radical LBGQT agenda.
Doctor sacked for refusing to refer to transgender woman as ‘she’

I don't know where he got the backbone, being English and all.
He got sacked for

Here it is again.

Here it is again.

Except that all of your claims are bullshit and one of the few "hard numbers" your side has come up with to support your claims,

is a supposed rise in the number of organizations pushing this fringe ideology.

Thus my point, that this "parade" shows that counting "organizations" is not valid.

With the internet, it is mindless easy to gin up an "organization" that is nothing but a web address and a mailing list, with no life or activity behind it, made up of the same few hundred names that make up all the other empty, pretend "organizations".
The attacks on Gay Rights and womens rights are well documented and even debated on here. So is the racism. So it is not credible that my claims are "bullshit".

I second this. Also maybe they don't feel that having a parade to acknowledge whatever preferences they have concerning any matter is necessary to begin with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. They could also feel that a parade is not entertaining enough in the first place. I don't think that they are.

We don't need any parade. There was no time in our history when we had to hide our heterosexuality, whereas LGBTs have a reason to celebrate their new-found visibility in society.

The attacks on Gay Rights and womens rights are well documented and even debated on here. So is the racism. So it is not credible that my claims are "bullshit".
He got sacked for what? For not pretending a woman was a man? Or was it the other way around?

He got sacked for what? For not pretending a woman was a man? Or was it the other way around?
He got sacked for a breach of his contract. Here is the tribunal report. His job was to assess transgender patients. He was obviously in a job he could not do.

Healthcare-workers and transgender clients: Mackereth | Law & Religion UK

Forum List

Back