OPINIONGOP Reps Release 22 Examples Of Biden’s Corruption After Dems Claim There’s No Evidence

Once again…..all your “evidence” relates to Hunter

Until you have direct links to Joe Biden it is all fantasy
well yeah, Hunter is certainly involved, but Xiden, not hunter, was the one that decided to lie repeatedly about his connections to Hunter's dealings...why did he lie?

not to mention the bank records we have public thus far, show far more people in the Xiden family were getting part of these payments...why?

I don’t know….who?

If ten percent was supposed to go to Joe Biden, why can’t you show any actual money going to the VP?
They're investigating that now dummy....And with the absolute subpoena power this inquiry gives the committee's to get these bank records, this will show that Biden has been taking bribes.

Further, a question to you....What substantive product can a grandchild provide to anyone?

They're investigating that now dummy....And with the absolute subpoena power this inquiry gives the committee's to get these bank records, this will show that Biden has been taking bribes.

Further, a question to you....What substantive product can a grandchild provide to anyone?

The Republican House has been investigating since January and has come up with nothing

Hunter Biden set up a family Trust to include all family members
Fred Trump did the same thing

It is not illegal

well yeah, Hunter is certainly involved, but Xiden, not hunter, was the one that decided to lie repeatedly about his connections to Hunter's dealings...why did he lie?

not to mention the bank records we have public thus far, show far more people in the Xiden family were getting part of these payments...why?
I doubt Joe Biden was lying. He's been clueless about Hunter's Business ventures and details, and Hunter using his last name to benefit himself....Hunter's bluster as Trump would call it.

He would have never let a Trump appointed prosecutor stay on, kept David Weiss in his prosecutor position of investigating Hunter Biden if President Biden believed there was something nefarious going on with him, or if Joe was afraid of what might be found out about himself being directly involved in Hunter businesses.

Joe letting the investigation continue, to me, shows he was clueless and clearly not involved.

The Republican House has been investigating since January and has come up with nothing

Hunter Biden set up a family Trust to include all family members
Fred Trump did the same thing

It is not illegal
Oh, I see....So, since the investigations started, we've seen mountains of evidence of influence peddling, bribery, and sale of policy, extortion....Your denial doesn't mean it's not there dummy....

Was Fred Trump leveraging a sitting member of the US Government at the highest levels in his business? What a stupid comparison...

It sure is, if we see that these deposits are shown to coincide with policy decisions...Such as the Shokin extortion....Jesus, how do you get by each day without tying your shoe laces together...?

I doubt Joe Biden was lying. He's been clueless about Hunter's Business ventures and details, and Hunter using his last name to benefit himself....Hunter's bluster as Trump would call it.

He would have never let a Trump appointed prosecutor, David Weise in his prosecutor position of investigating Hunter Biden if President Biden believed there was something nefarious going on with him, or if Joe was afraid of what might be found out about himself being directly involved in Hunter businesses.

Joe letting the investigation continue, to me, shows he was clueless and clearly not involved.
That's just laughable.....You'd never let Trump get away with that logic.....Hack...

If you simply disagree with the left they use the word lie. It is a lie in and of itself. Fact is we all lie. I believe it's an average of 25 to 30 times a day every day per Capita. Politicians? Ten times that amount.
On the one hand you defend lying on the other you act outraged at supposed lies

Funny shit

Oh, I see....So, since the investigations started, we've seen mountains of evidence of influence peddling, bribery, and sale of policy, extortion....Your denial doesn't mean it's not there dummy....

I have asked numerous times
Show a single piece of evidence

He would have never let a Trump appointed prosecutor stay on, kept David Weiss in his prosecutor position of investigating Hunter Biden if President Biden believed there was something nefarious going on with him, or if Joe was afraid of what might be found out about himself being directly involved in Hunter businesses.

Haha he was lying…clearly…damn even dembot propagandist at Axios made that clear

Why is it so hard for you cultist to come to terms with that?

This is the Dem/media tactic...

"There is no evidence" - just keep repeating that lie over and over on...

Murderous Fraud Vax
Election Fraud
Biden criminality

because 80% of Dem supporters will just parrot that...
Here is the Ukrainian clue that is embedded in all three of the above: Hunter introduced Metabiota to Burisma.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
The "vaccines" AREN'T REAL VACCINES and there's NO PROOF they SAVED any lives!!!! :eusa_hand:

:evil:
Absurd, like what's now in the WH, for there to be proof would require a nurse to test each "vaxxed" every couple of days and make a graph on a chalkboard so that it could be physically seen. Even then, the nurse would have to be a magician and excise the host's immune system from the equation. Nurses are good, but not that good.

Good luck with that

What do you consider impeachable?
Article II, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Article II, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
High bar

You are nowhere close

I'm thinking there's a reason Biden won't be impeached.
p094lscf.jpg

Forum List

Back