OPINIONGOP Reps Release 22 Examples Of Biden’s Corruption After Dems Claim There’s No Evidence

I didn't say a damn thing about being worshipped. I quoted part of your rant: "What is it about this man that is worthy enough to cause you and others to abandon your sense of reason and decency, your integrity, and your self-respect?".

you decide to deflect.
It's hilarious that they suddenly want to emphasize Truth in the face of a guy who says he had a thousand generations of coal mining ancestors and that he stood at ground zero a day after the attacks....just to name a few doozies....and Marched in Selma???

Last edited:
Post #121. Last three lines. This is what you typed..correct?
The answer to your question is...we (I) haven't. You have.

Acceptance is the first step to understanding. :)
..we (I) haven't. You have.
1694961949669.png

It's hilarious that they suddenly want to emphasize Truth in the face of a guy who says he had a thousand generations of coal mining ancestors and that he stood at ground zero a day after the attacks....just to name a few doozies....

It's not the Truth of who stood at ground zero, or what their ancestors did or did not do that's the critical factor here, it's the lies of "stolen elections" in the face of overwhelming evidence that this was the most honest election in American history. It's false claims that Democrats are criminals and unfit for office that are the problem. It's the attempt to end democracy in the USA using the further lie of "massive election fraud" which has never happened.

And it's the attempt to install an all white minority government in the nation, which are the lies which cannot stand.

You can stomp your tiny feet all you want, but Donald Trump was a criminal who was in the middle of a $100+ million fraud trial when you elected him President, continued his criminal activities in broad daylight in the full view of the nation throughout his Presidency, and then tried to overthrow the government when the people voted him out of office.

This is a pattern with Donald Trump all of his adult life. When condo owners terminated their contracts with him, he took them to court claiming "breach of contract", while refusing to leave. When he lost, he appealled until all of his appeals were exhausted, and even after all of that, they had to get the Sheriff to evict him from the building. The process took years, with Trump filing delaying motions to drag everything out as long as possible, all while billing the condo corporation for management fees throughout.

What Trump is doing now, is no different. He's funding raising off his lies about a stolen election, and refusing to leave. All of his appeals are exhausted, so now he's crying "victim". It's all a grift Trump has been running all of his life.
I don't stomp...don't need to.

It's not the Truth of who stood at ground zero, or what their ancestors did or did not do that's the critical factor here, it's the lies of "stolen elections" in the face of overwhelming evidence that this was the most honest election in American history. It's false claims that Democrats are criminals and unfit for office that are the problem. It's the attempt to end democracy in the USA using the further lie of "massive election fraud" which has never happened.

And it's the attempt to install an all white minority government in the nation, which are the lies which cannot stand.
Translation...Biden is a liar...oops..
Yes, yes I get it. Beijing wants support for Biden as he will be complicit in the handover of Taiwan. But really...to hang on veracity when you have a guy that inhales bullshit and exhales fiction is just a bit much.

Last edited:
hahah there has been plenty of proof provided. You have decided you want to ignore it...that's trolling
Accusations are not proof

Proof is

Showing Joe Biden accepted payments
Showing Joe Biden provided services in return for payments

Hunter Biden making money on foreign investments proves nothing

Proof is

Making money on foreign investments? Link us up to Crackhead's "investments', Trollwinger.

Proof is

accusations aren't proof, I'll give you that.

Showing Xiden accepted payments would be, direct evidence of guilt.

I'll agree we don't have that.

I do believe, and has been provided there is evidence, or proof, that something like that happened, or at least something illegal...the proof being Xiden lied about knowledge of Hunter's dealings, other evidence, is Hunter deciding he had to illegally hide his income from these dealings, additionally, the millions of dollars coming into the family, that nobody can explain as to why they were getting paid...that is all evidence, proof. That's evidence, that requires the criminal probe to continue in the House....

Proof is

It doesn't need to prove anything it simply needs to be suggested....et voila! Damage is done.

I do believe, and has been provided there is evidence, or proof, that something like that happened, or at least something illegal...the proof being Xiden lied about knowledge of Hunter's dealings, other evidence, is Hunter deciding he had to illegally hide his income from these dealings, additionally, the millions of dollars coming into the family, that nobody can explain as to why they were getting paid...that is all evidence, proof. That's evidence, that requires the criminal probe to continue in the House....

Once again…..all your “evidence” relates to Hunter

Until you have direct links to Joe Biden it is all fantasy

What is it, j-mac? What is it about this man that is worthy enough to cause you and others to abandon your sense of reason and decency, your integrity, and your self-respect?
What did this man do to deserve your unwavering devotion? I've been watching him actively since the 1980's....and he's just con man. :)
This is the only part of that post that is warranted in response....

First off, In 2015 during the primaries, I didn't vote for Trump. I thought his style was sophomoric, and although the things he was promising on the campaign trail sounded appealing, I knew that there was NO WAY that the establishment would let him do the things that we needed without one hell of a fight, and I was right.

Despite that, Trump did an astonishing amount of what he promised, even with nearly the entirety of the DC swamp blocking, harassing, and lying about him and his agenda...The country was experiencing record low unemployment, gas pricing, and food pricing, as well as a net gain in take home income during his term..That was all I needed to see to vote for him in 2020...

Now, that didn't stop the unprecedented amount of back biting from within, by the establishment who didn't want to rock the boat on their own enrichment while in office, nor did it put to rest the opposition schemes to destroy this man, and his family.

What we are seeing now, has nothing to do with any laws that were broken, nor is it anything other than the dream of petty, and childish people that want this man jailed because he threatens their ability to grift the taxpayer for their own enrichment....Screw these people.

Democrats have embraced a totalitarian approach to "transforming" this country, and that must not stand...So, I don't know who will be the nominee, but I can tell you that NO democrat will EVER get my vote.

Nothing is ever absolutely provable. When confirmation bias rules judgement ( now even in the court systems) proof is no longer available.
Preconceived notions of guilt or innocence based on politics will win despite legal procedures...which are now anything but legal. It has been reduced to open warfare based on political antipathy wherein courts and judiciary are merely puppet arms of the party they back.

Forum List

Back