Opinion:

whos opting out???

we just dont like the two leftist parties and choose to go with a more honest party that respects the constitution,,,
The thumb-sucking libertarian fence-sitters are not used to criticism

they exist to attack and tear down, not defend

Literally everything good, bad or indifferent that has been accomplished politically has been done by one (or occasionally both) of the major parties.
And NOTHING has been accomplished by 1% fence sitting libertarians

I personally would love to be a Libertarian if they were viable.
They are not viable.

There, I have accomplished the exact same thing as someone who votes Libertarian and I still have my vote available to actually be involved in the process.

Literally everything good, bad or indifferent that has been accomplished politically has been done by one (or occasionally both) of the major parties.

They are not viable.

There, I have accomplished the exact same thing as someone who votes Libertarian and I still have my vote available to actually be involved in the process.
the reason theyre not viable is because you refuse to vote for them,,,

so its your fault they arent,,,

Is that good enough for an "opinion" - in Current Events because "opinions" are current.

It is my opinion, that BOTH sides are being played like a cheap fiddle, by, you guessed it, BOTH sides. They put you into a group; tool or enemy of the Party. The alleged left listens to the alleged leftist media and the alleged right listens to Fox News and talk radio. Neither are sources for Individual Liberty. This Country was established to secure Liberty- neither Democrats or Republicans embrace that- BOTH subscribe to borrow to spend, unjust wars (foreign and domestic) and unconstitutional actions. BOTH, at some point will say; the rule of law while embracing acting under the color of law which is the diametric opposite- and the talking head pseudo intellectuals will spin it to fit their narrative with pretentious agonizing or glorifying bunk.
30 second sound bite rhetoric changes nothing and I don't have to have a link to show we're living the results of pseudo intellectual bullshit being produced as important conversation- voters on BOTH sides are no different from each other in their ardor for the Party- it is The Party that is the driving force for the animosity- SMH-

Pseudo intellectuals are produced by the unconstitutional Dept of Education who has one agenda- control the minds of the young. One side wants strict compliance one side wants compliance to be strict. The key being compliance- and voters applaud the ignorance.

This, one Party or the other Party, is what got us to where we are. It's THE why DC is referred to as a Duopoly- think about that. Being an acolyte (yes that's what being a Party faithful is) plays into the hands of the Duopoly- it serves their agenda, which is controlling the power, so we believe.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- complaining about History in the next breath is what?

I'm glad, yet sad, that I'm 72. Glad I won't be around to witness the demise in its entirety, but, sad that I don't have the energy to fight it- except for myself. I WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT if and/or when "they come for me" with their needles for their latest bullshit hysteria perpetrated by ignorant fucks that couldn't hold a real job if their life depended on it- media and political-

Those of you who continue to support Party over Individual Liberty/Rights will suffer just as much as those who oppose your Party. It doesn't matter which Party. Group think is group think. It is called indoctrination and the Party is the epitome of its effectiveness.
So, you think Education is run by the Democrats. How stupid can you get?

They are not viable.

the reason theyre not viable is because you refuse to vote for them,,,

so its your fault they arent,,,

I am very powerful

And you'll be helping them?
I’ll be a republican who opposed the helicopter money

I we had full support from the holier-than-thou fence sitters that opposition would carry more weight

Here's the thing - I simply won't do LO2E. But if you want me to get off the fence, you should know that I won't vote for Trump. That motherfucker is nuts.

They are not viable.

Why do you let "viable" decide your political values?

Again, this is what I see over and over again. Countless people make the same claim as you, but when push comes to shove they fall for the party line. LO2E is killing us. Please stop.

Forum List

Back