OPINION: YouTube Video of Trevor Noah - George Floyd and The Dominos of Racial Injustice

I wouldn't watch that high yella groid make an omelet...let alone 'educate' me on race relations.

Wanna watch something that has substance? Watch this?

A 60 Minutes report on the human scrotum...you will get more out of it than watching that octaroon cocksucker.

Very astute in my opinion and worth the time to watch

OK... I'm four minutes into this video... And I might be making a mistake doing this now, instead of watching the whole thing... But about the White woman calling the cops on the black man in the park thing...

Doesn't the result of that suggest that while there are racist people out there, but she didn't get what she wanted... She was the one that lost out of that because people gave that black man as they would anyone else? Do you even know what happened in the after effect?

Edit: Well fuck me. He addressed it. Ahh well, at least we agree on that.

Edit 2 : 6: 30 The officer that was on his neck did have ramifications from it. He committed suicide didn't he? Edit 2.1: Fake news... Cop is alive.

Edit 3: 10:30 I agree on the society contract, and why people would be upset about it in those terms. Although I don't think it has to do with skin color. People are people. Plenty of white poor people doing the same things.

Edit 4: Ask yourself final thoughts... If it was happening at my front door... People would be dying. I would be killing them. Not here. Never here. You can't do that.

But then... I'm Rural... It would take the surrounding 50 miles of where I currently sit to make up the same population of these large cities. We don't have that kind of crazy here... It's pretty much only where the lefties are. Think about that. What do we have that you don't?

Last edited:
I wouldn't watch that high yella groid make an omelet...let alone 'educate' me on race relations.
You should... He's smart... And he means what he says. We need that. I don't agree with everything he said. But it's important.

A 60 Minutes report on the human scrotum...you will get more out of it than watching that octaroon cocksucker.

That is because you're a sorry ass white racist piece of shit and want to stay one. Noahs got everything you'll never have and refuses to be a sellout. You're jealous.

That is because you're a sorry ass white racist piece of shit and want to stay one. Noahs got everything you'll never have and refuses to be a sellout. You're jealous.

Any sane person is 'racist' against you chimps. You prove the necessity of it almost yearly. Ook ook! Now...go break some windows...Toby.

Forum List

Back