My biggest concern right now.............."Rite Aid and Trader Joes"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
if they get trashed or burned down Im fucked. That's where I buy my food and medicine

if they get trashed or burned down Im fucked. That's where I buy my food and medicine
Well, just hope your "buddies" don't torch them. I WISH I had a Trader Joe's closer to me here. I'm not even sure WHERE the closest one to me IS. I lived in a townhouse in Phoenix, Arizona for about 14 years, and had a Trader Joe's within a few city blocks from where I lived. I loved that store and went there quite a bit.

I can sympathize. They're protesting in Baltimore now, just to the south and Philly to the north. Getting kind of close to home, if you know what I mean. I've been on personal red alert since the whole pandemic thing began. Now I must watch the horizons, so to speak. No rest for the wicked, I suppose.

What would the blacks watching us white guys burning down Popeyes and KFC say? "Why look at those white savages"

What would the blacks watching us white guys burning down Popeyes and KFC say? "Why look at those white savages"

I would like these places to be burned down

Arbys
Olive Garden
Target
CVS

Forum List

Back