Opinion: Liberals Should Welcome DeSantis rise: If Trump is a unique threat to democracy, they should be happy to see a GOP alternative to replace him

I suspect liberals will welcome DeSantis. He's the kind of statist they can get behind.
I don't know, position on abortion and gay rights makes him quite undesirable to women and gblt individuals. That alone would constitute a majority of the voting base.

Because DeSantis is just as bad as Trump. But he's smarter. Not prone to riffing things.

DeSantis reminds me of Martin Sheen's character in "The Dead Zone". :)
Our own little Stilson..right there in Florida.

How is it you feel you can judge anyone's brain, considering you support Biden and Harris?

No, we'll call him a racist and a Nazi whether he gets the nod or not.

We calls 'em as we sees 'em!

In other terms you don't have an objective reason to criticize DeSantis, so you pulled the race card just as you've been trained to do. You're on-par a parrot or monkey.

No, we'll call him a racist and a Nazi whether he gets the nod or not.

We calls 'em as we sees 'em!
You don't sound like a liberal you sound like an extremist, far-left individual. This type of rhetoric makes liberals look bad. You have to cite reasons why you support or do not support someone and be rational about who they are. He seems to be homophobic and he seems to be a misogynist. Those are both bad combinations for any politician. It should suffice to say just that.

U.S. Chamber of Commerce>understanding America's labor shortage: the most impacted... Actually we do not have enough skilled workers or enough workers period. Even if all the unemployed were employed we'd still be short 2 million workers. Those are the facts, not my opinion.
The Chamber of Commerce is pro cheap labor

Meaning tje more hungry desperate migrants who enter the US the less they have to be paid

Thats good for the lib welfare advocates who can cry about poverty in America and beat the drums for marxism

The Chamber of Commerce is pro cheap labor

Meaning tje more hungry desperate migrants who enter the US the less they have to be paid

Thats good for the lib welfare advocates who can cry about poverty in America and beat the drums for marxism
Okay you don't even believe the statistics from our own government if you don't believe in our government why don't you just leave the country.

Okay you don't even believe the statistics from our own government if you don't believe in our government why don't you just leave the country.
The chamber of commerce is not part of the federal government

But I get your point

If we cant believe pinhead government workers lecturing us from washington who can we believe?

And thats a good question

The chamber of commerce is not part of the federal government

But I get your point

If we cant believe pinhead government workers lecturing us from washington who can we believe?

And thats a good question
Oh brother, I guess you have trouble reading. That was the US chamber of commerce it is part of the federal government did you see the official government seal.

As for my leaving the country thats not going to happen

I care enough for America to stay and fight for it

How about you?

Are you a natural born US citizen?

You don't sound like a liberal you sound like an extremist, far-left individual. This type of rhetoric makes liberals look bad. You have to cite reasons why you support or do not support someone and be rational about who they are. He seems to be homophobic and he seems to be a misogynist. Those are both bad combinations for any politician. It should suffice to say just that.

Quoting Bugs Bunny didn't clue you into the fact that I was joking?

You're not the brightest bulb in the box are ya!

How is it you feel you can judge anyone's brain, considering you support Biden and Harris?

In other terms you don't have an objective reason to criticize DeSantis, so you pulled the race card just as you've been trained to do. You're on-par a parrot or monkey.

As for my leaving the country thats not going to happen

I care enough for America to stay and fight for it

How about you?

Are you a natural born US citizen?
I have no intention of leaving the country that I love and I'm trying to protect from extremists that are pushing their agendas to change American Justice and equality for all. It's been a very long process and we need to keep going forward not going backwards that will destroy our country hatred and bigotry do not belong in our government. And I need your apologize I found out the US chamber of commerce is an independent organization over 100 years old and works with the courts and legislative and executive branches. I went back and checked when you questioned it. That seal looks nothing like the governments seal.

Bugs Bunny are you a child ? Does your mother know you're on the computer ? Does she allow you to talk to strangers ? It's not a good idea for any child.

I'm from the Midwest I take people at their word. I'm just learning how devious people can be since we had trump as president. The same for me it's a lot of work to be that devious, other than just being honest. But you got to figure if a guy's car trying to con you, he doesn't have much else to offer.

Bugs Bunny are you a child ? Does your mother know you're on the computer ? Does she allow you to talk to strangers ? It's not a good idea for any child.

Bugs bunny...the favorite cartoon character of people who were children in the 1960s...DUMBASS!!

My kids don't know who Bugs Bunny is.

I have no intention of leaving the country that I love and I'm trying to protect from extremists that are pushing their agendas to change American Justice and equality for all. It's been a very long process and we need to keep going forward not going backwards that will destroy our country hatred and bigotry do not belong in our government. And I need your apologize I found out the US chamber of commerce is an independent organization over 100 years old and works with the courts and legislative and executive branches. I went back and checked when you questioned it. That seal looks nothing like the governments seal.
No need to apologize

We all make mistakes

but around here only a few like you are big enough to admit it

Forum List

Back