Opinion: "Asking voters is not the way to end the death penalty"

California has not executed anyone in 38 years
Federal Government hadn’t executed anyone in over ten years until Trump went on a rampage and killed 13. Look for Biden to commute the sentences on all Federal death cases before he leaves
Cali hasn’t simply because of a federal court order

Trump only fulfilled the court orders

the law is still in place, why don’t the dems in cali or in washington change the law?

Cali hasn’t simply because of a federal court order

Trump only fulfilled the court orders

the law is still in place, why don’t the dems in cali or in washington change the law?

Trump couldn’t wait to kill people
Executed the most inmates in a century

Biden will not let that happen again. He will commute all death sentences before he leaves

Trump couldn’t wait to kill people
Executed the most inmates in a century

Biden will not let that happen again. He will commute all death sentences before he leaves
The jury voted to execute, after a trial found them guilty of their crimes. and the Court ordered their execution. Not Trump. Of the people execcuted during Trump's admin, the majority got the death penalty, after the Clinton admin requested death.

Try again.

The jury voted to execute, after a trial found them guilty of their crimes. and the Court ordered their execution. Not Trump. Of the people execcuted during Trump's admin, the majority got the death penalty, after the Clinton admin requested death.

Try again.
Trump couldn’t wait to pull the trigger
More times than any President in 100 years

Trump couldn’t wait to pull the trigger
More times than any President in 100 years
It's part of the job as President to execute the laws.

If you have a problem with law, write your Congressmen...I don't see Nancy P or Chucky bringing any bills to the floor to abolish the death penalty.

The real question, is how many times did the Trump admin seek the death penalty compared to prior admins?

It's funny that they piously proclaim healthcare to be a universal right to be granted to everyone free of charge, but only as long as the patient is fully vaccinated. If you're out of favor with them, expect the worst.

That's what happens when the Reich controls health care.

The democrat Nazis will deny care for political reasons.

Yes, if something is a vaccine, and contains dead or inactivated virus, then you get life long immunity in most cases.
The immune system stores long term immunity in T-cells in the bone marrow.
Some how they append the immunity info onto the end of their DNA, so when these T-cells replicate and die, they pass on their learned immunity.

There has never before been something called a vaccine that did not give long term immunity.
And by long term I mean at least 10 years like tetanus, and usually more like 35 to 50 years.
So clearly these 6 month mRNA injections can not possibly be a vaccine.
They contain NOTHING to memorize or trigger on.
I'm not disagreeing but flu shot is a vaccine based upon live virus, but it is developed yearly to fit the expected most common variant of the year. I have no idea whether it provides long term immunity from that variant, but it not very effective past one year.

PS, the outrage over the "vaccine" was imo politically motivated by those who believe an election was stolen from them, or those who seek to ferment civil discord by intentionally perpetrating that lie. I thought it would have been better to not call it a "vaccine" but rather just a shot that caused a person's body to temporarily produce cells causing some degree of immunity. I'm not sure when it was certain that the mRNA also made serious illness less likely. But even correct terminology would not have prevented confusion, and flat out lies, over how the mRNA worked

Last edited:
Should morality be up to a vote?
Yes. Justice Marshall, and I think even White, found that what constitutes "cruel and unusual" are society's norms. Flogging wasn't uncommon in the 18th or even 19th century, but most Americans did not approve of whipping prisoners even when the practice continued at least in Lousiana's Angola and Mississippi's Parchman

Last edited:

Forum List

Back