Open Relationships

ultimately, it's about stability for the children, and keeping behaviors roughly in line for the greater stability of society as a whole.

polygamous models have existed throughout history to much success, with harems for the high status males and peanuts for the poorer men.

But this model has other problems, going to human nature and economics.

jealousy abounds in the harem women and in the men who haven't standing enough to have a woman.

and society bifurcates a little quicker under this model as well.
non monogamy and polygamy are enrirely diifferent things There is no reason to even bring it up

Yes, like a marriage agreement. People agreeing on the relationship, boundaries etc etc.
if that were truly how it usually happens I would say it's fine.

but usually one partner really does not want it, but denies it openly or tolerates it for other reasons.

it;s a rare that anyone is truly that mature, and impossible to get three of them in the same relationship.

we can only bend our animal nature, we cannot break it. if we broke it, it wouldn't be us.

the best laid plans... know what I mean, vern?

if that were truly how it usually happens I would say it's fine.

but usually one partner really does not want it, but denies it openly or tolerates it for other reasons.

it;s a rare that anyone is truly that mature, and impossible to get three of them in the same relationship.

we can only bend our animal nature, we cannot break it. if we broke it, it wouldn't be us.

the best laid plans... know what I mean, vern?

Yes, I know what you mean.

I also know at least a dozen couple who are in open relationships to varying degrees. And they are happy as they can be.

Forcing or coercing a partner is wrong. But I can't change what people do. Besides, how many men spend a lot of effort coercing their wife to have sex?

Yes, I know what you mean.

I also know at least a dozen couple who are in open relationships to varying degrees. And they are happy as they can be.

Forcing or coercing a partner is wrong. But I can't change what people do. Besides, how many men spend a lot of effort coercing their wife to have sex?
do you hang out with the attractive people?

Im generally in the uggo category.

I'm certain there's a whole other world of sex with beautiful people that I'm not privvy too......

I have forgiven God.

obamalovelkjlsdjsldj.jpg

do you hang out with the attractive people?

Im generally in the uggo category.

I'm certain there's a whole other world of sex with beautiful people that I'm not privvy too......

I have forgiven God.
I am not particularly handsome, by any means.

But I'm funny. That gets me included in the better groups if I get there.

Forum List

Back