op U.S. General Said Trump Preached ‘Gospel of the Führer’

I think it just a long 17 year olds life of excessive drinking and smoking

Excuse me sir
Have you gotten the facts on the very safe and effective covid vaccines ?
I recommend any thing by Samantha bee or cnn

1626306517977.png

If it's taught at WP I'm sure students will be able to decide for themselves whether or not to believe in it.
So after CRT what other crackpot theory nonsense will Gen. Silly Milley want West Point to teach next?
Astrology? Tarot cards? Numerology? ... :cuckoo:

Yoga, organic gardening, knitting, and Home Economics for men.

:laughing0301:
All of which are more useful IRL than CRT.
Pfft, as if you could describe CRT of your life depended on it. I imagine there aren't 5 people in your cult that know what it is.
Lies. Just to demean White MEN. Who were 100% responsible for building America. Colored barbarians did diddly squat ,lacking brains.
Another cackling fool who knows less than nothing about CRT and could not describe it if his life depended on it. You do understand that everyone knows you know nothing about it, right? That you fool nobody, anywhere....right?

Not a very meaningful comment from a person that couldn't describe CRT if his life depended on it.
Description of CRT: a bogus pseudo scientific victim theory invented to give BLM bozo's and looney white liberal's a way to explain why they are such abject failures in life. ... :cool:

In other words, "Whitey's fault."

Thanks for admitting you're a thug sympathizer.
I have already stated my complete lack of sympathy for thugs who do what thugs to members of their families and others.
Honestly, the fact that you’re trying to distract from the topic is telling enough.

Poor Trump. He really managed to appoint some worthless back-stabbing assholes, didn't he?

Milley had a good reputation before Trump. Trump had a terrible reputation before Milley.
Milley, the naked Marxist sucking at the toes of CRT, a good reputation??? The only good democrats are dead democrats! :fu:

I have already stated my complete lack of sympathy for thugs who do what thugs to members of their families and others.
Honestly, the fact that you’re trying to distract from the topic is telling enough.
There's nothing more to be said; you have every excuse in the book why thugs should be handled with kid gloves.
Perhaps one day you'll literally get smacked in the head and learn your lesson.

Not a very meaningful comment from a person that couldn't describe CRT if his life depended on it.
Description of CRT: a bogus pseudo scientific victim theory invented to give BLM bozo's and looney white liberal's a way to explain why they are such abject failures in life. ... :cool:

In other words, "Whitey's fault."
Oh look, another guy who couldn't describe CRT if his life depended on it.

Funny how these geniuses all have such strong opinions on something they know nothing about.

There's nothing more to be said; you have every excuse in the book why thugs should be handled with kid gloves.
No one he said anything about these “thugs” other than you.

Which makes your post here completely delusional.

No one he said anything about these “thugs” other than you.

Which makes your post here completely delusional.
Wow! You really know how to lie.

Poor Trump. He really managed to appoint some worthless back-stabbing assholes, didn't he?
the best. until they were the worst. sure sign of good judgment, leadership, and character.

Let's see you do better.
i am already doing better. and I am showing it. i did not get conned by your fat fucking troll, thereby showing better judgment, and character. my leadership skills are debatable though. better than the fat fucking troll's leadership ship skills in any case.

Oh look, another guy who couldn't describe CRT if his life depended on it.
Funny how these geniuses all have such strong opinions on something they know nothing about.
Ok then, will you please describe and explain CRT to all of us? ... :dunno:
Of course i will not. I am not your mommy. And what difference would it make anyway? You guys love your racist little dollies more than your own mothers.

the best. until they were the worst. sure sign of good judgment, leadership, and character.

Let's see you do better.
i am already doing better. and I am showing it. i did not get conned by your fat fucking troll, thereby showing better judgment, and character. my leadership skills are debatable though. better than the fat fucking troll's leadership ship skills in any case.

I'm having a little difficulty in believing that you're doing better. Your punctuation and sentence structure sure as hell hasn't improved much.

Hardly current events but lefties claim the book is current so it passes muster. How do you argue about this stuff when it's just more unverified "quotes" from tell-all books about the former administration while the current administration goes down the drain. Is this how it's going to be for the next 3 1/2 years, attacking Trump while the current president sinks deeper into dementia?

Let's see you do better.

I'm having a little difficulty in believing that you're doing better. Your punctuation and sentence structure sure as hell hasn't improved much.
you will have to live with me boycotting those filthy capitals. other than that, please teach me, sensei, on how to write good usmb engrish.

Forum List

Back