op U.S. General Said Trump Preached ‘Gospel of the Führer’

Be precise, thug sympathizer.
Me? Thug sympathizer?

You must be thinking of Trump who sympathized with the thugs that invaded the Capitol in January.
Do you read what you post?
The excuses you come up with for Black thugs is nauseating.
You really should cloak your racism a bit more. This is a bit too obvious.
RaceCardMonopoly.jpg

If it's taught at WP I'm sure students will be able to decide for themselves whether or not to believe in it.
So after CRT what other crackpot theory nonsense will Gen. Silly Milley want West Point to teach next?
Astrology? Tarot cards? Numerology? ... :cuckoo:

Yoga, organic gardening, knitting, and Home Economics for men.

:laughing0301:
All of which are more useful IRL than CRT.
Pfft, as if you could describe CRT of your life depended on it. I imagine there aren't 5 people in your cult that know what it is.

This is a good read and I think General Milley is honest.

General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, likened Donald Trump’s effort to hold on to power after the 2020 election to Adolf Hitler, saying the president was preaching “the gospel of the Führer” with his lies about the election being stolen, according to a new book by two Washington Post reporters.

My Week In New York
A week-in-review newsletter from the people who make New York
As chronicled in I Alone Can Fix It, by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, the Pentagon’s top general said shortly before the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol that Trump had led the country to the brink of its own “Reichstag moment,” viewing him as a potential threat to American democracy. (Intelligencer obtained a copy of I Alone Can Fix It, which is due out July 20.)

Trump had appointed Milley to be chairman of the Joint Chiefs in 2018, over the objections of Defense Secretary James Mattis. The Army general’s tenure at the top of the Pentagon had been relatively quiet, until last summer, when he appeared in uniform during an infamous photo opportunity for Trump in Lafayette Square that followed the clearing of protesters in front of the White House. Milley later apologized for creating a “perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”

Although the book chronicles Milley’s concern with Trump dating back to that moment, the general’s worries grew rapidly as the president plunged the nation into chaos following Election Day. Seven days later, Milley got a call from “an old friend” with an explicit warning that Trump and his allies were trying to “overturn the government.”

Milley was confident that any attempts by Trump to hold on to power would be thwarted, because the military wouldn’t go along. “They may try, but they’re not going to fucking succeed,” he told aides. “You can’t do this without the military. You can’t do this without the CIA and the FBI. We’re the guys with guns.”

Still, Milley was disturbed by the sight of Trump supporters rallying to his cause in November, calling them “Brownshirts in the streets.” Leonnig and Rucker wrote that Milley “believed Trump was stoking unrest, possibly in hopes of an excuse to invoke the Insurrection Act and call out the military.” The general likened the U.S. to Germany’s fragile Weimar Republic in the early 1930s. “This is a Reichstag moment,” he said, referring to the arson attack on Germany’s Parliament that Hitler used as a pretext to assume absolute power and destroy democracy.

continued
Non-story, since when is some government drone bad mouthing Trump news? They are more lining up to kiss the butt of the illegitimate administration.

Be precise, thug sympathizer.
Me? Thug sympathizer?

You must be thinking of Trump who sympathized with the thugs that invaded the Capitol in January.
Do you read what you post?
The excuses you come up with for Black thugs is nauseating.
You really should cloak your racism a bit more. This is a bit too obvious.
Thanks for admitting you're a thug sympathizer.
I have already stated my complete lack of sympathy for thugs who do what thugs to members of their families and others.

Last edited:
Poor Trump. He really managed to appoint some worthless back-stabbing assholes, didn't he?
More like, Milley goes into this thinking...."I can handle trump." then reality sets in and they are not traitors or back stabbing assholes, they finally get to the point of "I was wrong about trump, Dude is an idiot."

Enough is Enough.

Not a very meaningful comment from a person that couldn't describe CRT if his life depended on it.
Description of CRT: a bogus pseudo scientific victim theory invented to give BLM bozo's and looney white liberal's a way to explain why they are such abject failures in life. ... :cool:
Like i said... Not even if your life depended on it.... Just regurgitating what your handlers tell you to say. Like a good little mindless sheep.

Poor Trump. He really managed to appoint some worthless back-stabbing assholes, didn't he?
Yes.Milley wants more Fags and Trannys in the service.

He is a first class bona fide faggot. He does nothing but bring dishonor to the uniform and the country he served. And now he's sucking the assholes of those Marxist pieces of shit in DC, thinking he's going to get a promotion.

Fuck him.
The filthy Dems want a PC Army. Not an Army that could WIN a War.

If it's taught at WP I'm sure students will be able to decide for themselves whether or not to believe in it.
So after CRT what other crackpot theory nonsense will Gen. Silly Milley want West Point to teach next?
Astrology? Tarot cards? Numerology? ... :cuckoo:

Yoga, organic gardening, knitting, and Home Economics for men.

:laughing0301:
All of which are more useful IRL than CRT.
Pfft, as if you could describe CRT of your life depended on it. I imagine there aren't 5 people in your cult that know what it is.
Lies. Just to demean White MEN. Who were 100% responsible for building America. Colored barbarians did diddly squat ,lacking brains.

Forum List

Back