This is what actually happens when they can't steal the election

I guess Stacy Abrams has lost her luster but certainly hasn't lost any weight. Her endorsed candidate got beat hard.

Why didn't the Republican governor of GA steal this one for the Democrats like they did for Biden? I'll tell you why. This Republican who won, is a globalist. A RINO. A Deep State Republican. If he was a Trumpster they would have rigged the election against him.

This wasn't a close election. This is what needs to happen in every election. Wipe democrats out completely.
That area is majority democrat btw...sooooooo ya gotta wonder what's going on....the DNC must be wondering.

I guess Stacy Abrams has lost her luster but certainly hasn't lost any weight. Her endorsed candidate got beat hard.

Why didn't the Republican governor of GA steal this one for the Democrats like they did for Biden? I'll tell you why. This Republican who won, is a globalist. A RINO. A Deep State Republican. If he was a Trumpster they would have rigged the election against him.
I have some sympathy for your viewpoint and you make an excellent point that every poster on this board should be aware of. Just Because Trump ran on the coattails of the Republican nomination does not mean that the is on the "IN" with them and yes Globalist is the correct word. I've been watching this particular issue all the way back to Bush 1 who was a partner in the Carlyle group.....an international cabal of ex world leaders who had all thrown in on a weapons selling scheme that made war very profitable for them.

The ex-presidents' club

I don't know if Obama belongs but I'll just bet he does. Turns out that the Bush family and the Obamas had a lot more in common that most people know. Bush 2 was a closet liberal who courted conservative favor by making lots of noise on conservatives issues but at the same time secretly backing open borders, free access to abortion, higher taxes and so forth....he seemed dumb but trust me there was nothing dumb about him. IMO his Dad ran the country while he was in office and that guy was a Rhodes Scholar. One of the reasons Trump has had so many enemies in the GOP including the Cheney's is that the Bush family hates his guts and they are like royalty in the GOP.

On the Georgia election only time will tell if you are right about the current winner of the special election...I think that they have reached a point where they realize they can no longer operate in the Dark and are actually unable to pull off some of the shit they pulled off last November but your explanation of events has some real weight to it and definitely should be considered as a legitimate concept.

JO

I have some sympathy for your viewpoint and you make an excellent point that every poster on this board should be aware of. Just Because Trump ran on the coattails of the Republican nomination does not mean that the is on the "IN" with them and yes Globalist is the correct word. I've been watching this particular issue all the way back to Bush 1 who was a partner in the Carlyle group.....an international cabal of ex world leaders who had all thrown in on a weapons selling scheme that made war very profitable for them.

The ex-presidents' club

I don't know if Obama belongs but I'll just bet he does. Turns out that the Bush family and the Obamas had a lot more in common that most people know. Bush 2 was a closet liberal who courted conservative favor by making lots of noise on conservatives issues but at the same time secretly backing open borders, free access to abortion, higher taxes and so forth....he seemed dumb but trust me there was nothing dumb about him. IMO his Dad ran the country while he was in office and that guy was a Rhodes Scholar. One of the reasons Trump has had so many enemies in the GOP including the Cheney's is that the Bush family hates his guts and they are like royalty in the GOP.

On the Georgia election only time will tell if you are right about the current winner of the special election...I think that they have reached a point where they realize they can no longer operate in the Dark and are actually unable to pull off some of the shit they pulled off last November but your explanation of events has some real weight to it and definitely should be considered as a legitimate concept.

JO
I don't think Bush 1 was running things. I think Chaney and Rumsfeld were, along with a few other people who planned out the Iraq war in the late 90's long before Bush ever won. You know what PNAC is? I believe Bush 1 told Bush 2 not to go into Baghdad.

Yes I too believe a lot of Republicans are pro choice and see abortion as a necessary evil. But why admit that and piss off the pro life base right?

I wonder if it pisses the Bush's off that they are not viewed by America like the Kennedy's were? We think of Camelot when we think of the Kennedy's.

What I love about Bush 2 is he vindicated us Democrats. For 8 years we said BUSH SUCKED and Republicans defended him. Now we all admit Bush sucked.

Of course the Bush's hate Trump. He said during a Republican debate THEY LIED, THERE WERE NO WMD'S AND THEY KNEW IT! Then he ruined Jeb's chance of being President. It was supposed to be his turn. Bush v Clinton 2. But then Trump spoiled it. LOL

Forum List

Back