Military man fails to show respect to former president

MIley didn't commit treason. He was headed out the door to retirement. It was his right to condemn what he thought as a dangerous individual.
He made an unauthorized call without clearing it with chain of command to the Chinese letting them know we are a ship without a rudder. We are lucky the Chinese did not decide to attack via cyber or otherwise. Perhaps because they knew it was a matter of time their guy would be in charge.

He made an unauthorized call without clearing it with chain of command to the Chinese letting them know we are a ship without a rudder. We are lucky the Chinese did not decide to attack via cyber or otherwise. Perhaps because they knew it was a matter of time their guy would be in charge.

That is the kind of lunacy these deviant freaks are supporting that is guaranteed to start a major war.

What the hell are you talking about? He said disparaging remarks about Rump as the Deity and he's all things to you but to the rest of us, he's the worst and most dangerous President this nation has ever had. He's just a wannabe dictator.
The worst and most dangerous is Biden. The world was at peace and we had a great economy during Trump. Look at the world and this country now, everything is falling apart. Cultists like you can’t see the truth but over 60 percent of Americans have had it with Biden. Even your beloved fake news propagandists are in full panic. You want to keep burying your head in the sand be my guest.

And if we prevent a private citizen the right to expressing his own views, we have a full fledged Fascist Government.

The worst and most dangerous is Biden. The world was at peace and we had a great economy during Trump. Look at the world and this country now, everything is falling apart. Cultists like you can’t see the truth but over 60 percent of Americans have had it with Biden. Even your beloved fake news propagandists are in full panic. You want to keep burying your head in the sand be my guest.

I easily seen Rump as the worst evil. I never claimed that Biden is good or even lukewarm. What I state is, the likes of Rump brought us the likes of Biden. You don't like it, get a better candidate.

Losers have too much paranoia and conspiracy theories...

So you think the US military swears a oath to a person?
The Enlisted oath.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I easily seen Rump as the worst evil. I never claimed that Biden is good or even lukewarm. What I state is, the likes of Rump brought us the likes of Biden. You don't like it, get a better candidate.

And the likes of Obama brought us Trump. You see how it works? Just about any of the leading republican candidates can stop the Democrats from taking this country over the cliff. Trump created the blueprint for it in his first term, the rest are just copying him. That’s why the establishment is going after Trump in this manner.

“Private citizen” contacting Chinese general? That’s an open and shut case of espionage and treason.

You can cease with your pointless ranting any time now. The rest of us aren't impressed.

And the likes of Obama brought us Trump. You see how it works? Just about any of the leading republican candidates can stop the Democrats from taking this country over the cliff. Trump created the blueprint for it in his first term, the rest are just copying him. That’s why the establishment is going after Trump in this manner.

That's some stopping. They can't even agree on the rules for the fight that keeps going on. Not a single one is telling us how they will do what you claim. Cannibals are rarely experts in prime rib.

Forum List

Back