Op-Ed: Studied Every Mass Shooting Since 1966. Here’s What We’ve Learned About the Shooters

Interesting study and it pretty much confirms my take on these killers and their personalities.

Op-Ed: We have studied every mass shooting since 1966. Here's what we've learned about the shooters
They make some good suggestions.

One step needs to be depriving potential shooters of the means to carry out their plans. Potential shooting sites can be made less accessible with visible security measures such as metal detectors and police officers. And weapons need to be better controlled, through age restrictions, permit-to-purchase licensing, universal background checks, safe storagecampaigns and red-flag laws — measures that help control firearm access for vulnerable individuals or people in crisis.

Interesting study and it pretty much confirms my take on these killers and their personalities.

Op-Ed: We have studied every mass shooting since 1966. Here's what we've learned about the shooters
Compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is one answer.

There should be no reason for employees to become disgruntled if they can simply quit and collect unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

I know you're dogmatic to the extreme, but seriously, more welfare is not going to reduce violence.

One step needs to be depriving potential shooters of the means to carry out their plans. Potential shooting sites can be made less accessible with visible security measures such as metal detectors and police officers. And weapons need to be better controlled, through age restrictions, permit-to-purchase licensing, universal background checks, safe storagecampaigns and red-flag laws — measures that help control firearm access for vulnerable individuals or people in crisis.
One suggestion I didnt see, was, when a person goes out and intentionally kills other human beings, they need to be executed within a week, the most horrible death that can be inflicted on the murderer and put it on national TV. Someone wants their moment of fame, so be it, but make that fame the worst it can be, and plenty of people will then think about the next time. Nope, we have to coddle our killers, because the liberals want to orgasm thinking about how those people were killed, then they will make a book and movie deal about it...

One suggestion I didnt see, was, when a person goes out and intentionally kills other human beings, they need to be executed within a week, the most horrible death that can be inflicted on the murderer and put it on national TV. Someone wants their moment of fame, so be it, but make that fame the worst it can be, and plenty of people will then think about the next time. Nope, we have to coddle our killers, because the liberals want to orgasm thinking about how those people were killed, then they will make a book and movie deal about it...
I suspect we would just go from many committing suicide to all. But they certainly deserve it if we got any.

I suspect we would just go from many committing suicide to all. But they certainly deserve it if we got any.
This guy in El Paso was taken alive, the President said that the Death Penalty is the only option and wants a short trial. I agree.

This guy in El Paso was taken alive, the President said that the Death Penalty is the only option and wants a short trial. I agree.
I don’t disagree. But if that was policy I think it would have been much less likely he was taken alive.

I don’t disagree. But if that was policy I think it would have been much less likely he was taken alive.
Suspect in custody after 20 people killed in El Paso Walmart shooting

What are the odds?...

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Wikipedia

Interesting that politics didn’t seem to be one of the things they have in common so maybe we should all stop looking for political motivation in these shootings.

That is my point exactly, we have a much bigger issue and everyone feels a need to blame someone else.

Forum List

Back