Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
well ChrisL you asked.. you are hearing if from 3 people.... it's not a good answer, but, it's the TRUE answer....

What answer? You still haven't answered my question. You told me that this particular poster is "nice" to me is all, which is complete BS. I guess you and I have different ideas of what nice means. That is not how I want to be treated by my friends, thanks anyways. :) With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Not speaking for Bonzi, but I see her as a playful and inquisitive person who could be a Christian too. She isn't responsible for Def's actions either. She also can look at the behavior differently, because she is not you and is a third party to it. Doesn't mean your feelings aren't valid.

Well then, she needs to stop making suggestions to what I should do . . . :) I don't think her ideas are very good when it comes to this kind of thing, TBH.

Offering alternative solutions, you are free to use them or dare I say ignore them?

Not speaking for Bonzi, but I see her as a playful and inquisitive person who could be a Christian too. She isn't responsible for Def's actions either. She also can look at the behavior differently, because she is not you and is a third party to it. Doesn't mean your feelings aren't valid.

Well then, she needs to stop making suggestions to what I should do . . . :) I don't think her ideas are very good when it comes to this kind of thing, TBH.

I'm not saying you should do anything! But, you should not ignore people - I know you are stronger than that!

I think Jesus would say to ignore the mentally ill people who try to attack you. :D Lol. I might not believe in religions, but I still think Jesus had some good ideas.

well ChrisL you asked.. you are hearing if from 3 people.... it's not a good answer, but, it's the TRUE answer....

What answer? You still haven't answered my question. You told me that this particular poster is "nice" to me is all, which is complete BS. I guess you and I have different ideas of what nice means. That is not how I want to be treated by my friends, thanks anyways. :) With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Be nice to him and see what happens.. I be he will NOT be mean ;)

I'm not saying you should do anything! But, you should not ignore people - I know you are stronger than that!

I think Jesus would say to ignore the mentally ill people who try to attack you. :D Lol. I might not believe in religions, but I still think Jesus had some good ideas.

could be Chris, could be....

Offering alternative solutions, you are free to use them or dare I say ignore them?

No she hasn't. She is offering ways to make things worse. :)

Ya never know! But have it your way ....

Sooo. Interesting. Do you think that is appropriate "Christian like" behavior? It almost seems as if you condone this type of behavior as being "normal" or something? I'm sorry about that. I don't know how you were raised, but that is not normal behavior for an adult. It is a sign of a person who is very immature (I mean to the point of it being an issue/not just fun) and/or very socially inept. If a person gets some kind of a thrill out of picking out a so-called "victim" for lack of a better term, and following that person just to be an asshole, then there are some serious psychological issues, IMO, and it is probably the SMARTEST thing to avoid such people. Don't you agree with that?

Oh, and as a Christian, shouldn't you encourage me to "turn the other cheek?" ;)

Oh, and as a Christian, shouldn't you encourage me to "turn the other cheek?"

Definitely.

have to make sure both cheeks are equally red.

... aahhhhh.. revealing a bit much about yourself eh? ;)

MOI?

yeah yeah play dumb... I can do that too ;)

Who's playing?

I used to talk to myself, hours on end, but I had to stop.

Kept getting stupid answers.

(saw that in a movie recently)

Why should I? I can just put him on ignore, and he is of no consequence to me. In fact, it's already done. :) Problem solved on my end.

I see no reason why I should go out of MY way to be "nice" to an abusive person. :dunno: You don't make any sense to me.

Why should I? I can just put him on ignore, and he is of no consequence to me. In fact, it's already done. :) Problem solved on my end.

It's the great thing about free will! I understand... seriously, I do....

I have a simple question?

Why do you two girls hate each other so much?

I see no reason why I should go out of MY way to be "nice" to an abusive person. :dunno: You don't make any sense to me.

I don't know your history with him so, because I actually DO respect you , I will take your word on that....

Last edited:

Me and ChrisL... ? I don't think that... do you hate me ChrisL?

No!!! I don't hate you at all! Good grief! That was stupid. Lol. :D

Whaaaat??? I am talking about another poster, not Bonzi. :D Although I might like to give her some shit from time to time about her Christianity, I don't hate her at all. In fact, I think she is pretty funny and entertaining poster.

I think maybe he thought I was talking about you in my earlier post. :) Lol.

Whaaaat??? I am talking about another poster, not Bonzi. :D Although I might like to give her some shit from time to time about her Christianity, I don't hate her at all. In fact, I think she is pretty funny and entertaining poster.

In fact, I think she is pretty funny and entertaining poster.

You missed a comma.

" In fact, I think she is pretty, funny and entertaining poster."

In fact, I think she is pretty funny and entertaining poster.

You missed a comma.

" In fact, I think she is pretty, funny and entertaining poster."

grammar police alert!

Forum List

Back