Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Chris, take a deep breath, hold it, let it out slowly. Find some chocolate. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Why? I want to know why a person who claims to be a Christian would be okay with people treating one another like that. I mean, what would Jesus say? :) Why is it a problem that I ask some questions?

I think that defcon4 actually really likes you, call me naïve...
I think you should be nice to him....
If I'm wrong and you are right, so be it....

Give up what? Lol. What is it that I'm "giving up" here? It's only an internet forum. :D

Yeah well, you do what you need to... I'm here for you! :)

I'm fine, thanks. :)

Ya never know! But have it your way ....

Sooo. Interesting. Do you think that is appropriate "Christian like" behavior? It almost seems as if you condone this type of behavior as being "normal" or something? I'm sorry about that. I don't know how you were raised, but that is not normal behavior for an adult. It is a sign of a person who is very immature (I mean to the point of it being an issue/not just fun) and/or very socially inept. If a person gets some kind of a thrill out of picking out a so-called "victim" for lack of a better term, and following that person just to be an asshole, then there are some serious psychological issues, IMO, and it is probably the SMARTEST thing to avoid such people. Don't you agree with that?

Oh, and as a Christian, shouldn't you encourage me to "turn the other cheek?" ;)

Oh, and as a Christian, shouldn't you encourage me to "turn the other cheek?"

Definitely.

have to make sure both cheeks are equally red.

... aahhhhh.. revealing a bit much about yourself eh? ;)

Sooo. Interesting. Do you think that is appropriate "Christian like" behavior? It almost seems as if you condone this type of behavior as being "normal" or something? I'm sorry about that. I don't know how you were raised, but that is not normal behavior for an adult. It is a sign of a person who is very immature (I mean to the point of it being an issue/not just fun) and/or very socially inept. If a person gets some kind of a thrill out of picking out a so-called "victim" for lack of a better term, and following that person just to be an asshole, then there are some serious psychological issues, IMO, and it is probably the SMARTEST thing to avoid such people. Don't you agree with that?

Oh, and as a Christian, shouldn't you encourage me to "turn the other cheek?" ;)

Could be I'm not a Christian...
And not stable...
so, now what? I'm a liar. OK?

Hmm. Well that's an interesting response. Is it appropriate Christian behavior or not? Yes or no question. Do you think I should turn the other cheek and be the bigger person or do you enjoy the mud flinging?

Honestly? I think you should "consider the source".....

I am. You are the source I am asking and considering. :) Now, do you think Jesus would approve of this kind of behavior or not? I think we ALL know what the correct response is, even those of us who are not Christians. It's pretty much grade school level stuff really.

Chris, take a deep breath, hold it, let it out slowly. Find some chocolate. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Why? I want to know why a person who claims to be a Christian would be okay with people treating one another like that. I mean, what would Jesus say? :) Why is it a problem that I ask some questions?

Why should I be nice to him? Give me one good reason. Has he bothered to try to be nice to me? No. In fact, he has gone out of his way to do the complete opposite. What do I owe him or anyone for that matter? I treat people the same as they treat me. :) Words to live by, IMO.

Why should I be nice to him? Give me one good reason. Has he bothered to try to be nice to me? No. In fact, he has gone out of his way to do the complete opposite. What do I owe him or anyone for that matter? I treat people the same as they treat me. :) Words to live by, IMO.

Hmmmm he's actually nice to you... he's married, but, he's nice to you ... he's seeking your approval...

Another time I've just travelled to another city for a gig, due in at 8am the first day. I get in from my trip OK, settle in, go to sleep.

Some time later I notice some daylight coming in the window. Should I be seeing daylight? I'm not sure, I crossed a time zone. Better check the time. I picks up the bedside alarm clock:

"8:09"
new_shocked.gif

"WHAAAT! How does this happen??? Ohshitohshit how am I gonna explain this..." I jump up to grab my clothes (note to self: make sure shoes match) and then I stop and think, "why didn't I hear my alarm"? I pick up the clock again:

"6:08"

--- I had been looking at it upside down.
thud.gif

Hmmmm he's actually nice to you... he's married, but, he's nice to you ... he's seeking your approval...

He is not nice to me! Lol! Where did this supposedly happen? He's called me old, a liar, a thief, a swamp monster, ugly, etc, etc. :lol: You CAN'T be serious . . .

If he's married then he needs to fuck off anyway. :D WTF??? Lol. Are you okay?

Another time I've just travelled to another city for a gig, due in at 8am the first day. I get in from my trip OK, settle in, go to sleep.

Some time later I notice some daylight coming in the window. Should I be seeing daylight? I'm not sure, I crossed a time zone. Better check the time. I picks up the bedside alarm clock:

"8:09"
new_shocked.gif

"WHAAAT! How does this happen??? Ohshitohshit how am I gonna explain this..." I jump up to grab my clothes (note to self: make sure shoes match) and then I stop and think, "why didn't I hear my alarm"? I pick up the clock again:

"6:08"

--- I had been looking at it upside down.
thud.gif

Reminds me of the movie DUETS where Paul Giamati thinks he's in another city... pretty dumb movie, but, I can see this happening...!

Yeah well, you do what you need to... I'm here for you! :)

Definitely.

MOI?

Not speaking for Bonzi, but I see her as a playful and inquisitive person who could be a Christian too. She isn't responsible for Def's actions either. She also can look at the behavior differently, because she is not you and is a third party to it. Doesn't mean your feelings aren't valid.

He is not nice to me! Lol! Where did this supposedly happen? He's called me old, a liar, a thief, a swamp monster, ugly, etc, etc. :lol: You CAN'T be serious . . .

Has he dipped your pigtails in the inkwell?

If he's married then he needs to fuck off anyway. :D WTF??? Lol. Are you okay?

Yeah, well I agree! but, just trying to let you in on the "skinny" - even saveliberty sees this.....

well ChrisL you asked.. you are hearing if from 3 people.... it's not a good answer, but, it's the TRUE answer....

Not speaking for Bonzi, but I see her as a playful and inquisitive person who could be a Christian too. She isn't responsible for Def's actions either. She also can look at the behavior differently, because she is not you and is a third party to it. Doesn't mean your feelings aren't valid.

Well then, she needs to stop making suggestions to what I should do . . . :) I don't think her ideas are very good when it comes to this kind of thing, TBH.

Definitely.

MOI?

yeah yeah play dumb... I can do that too ;)

Well then, she needs to stop making suggestions to what I should do . . . :) I don't think her ideas are very good when it comes to this kind of thing, TBH.

I'm not saying you should do anything! But, you should not ignore people - I know you are stronger than that!

Forum List

Back