Only on fox

No that's how the ill informed and uncaring feel. They got vaccinated for themselves, not anyone else. They don't see or recognize the "common good". Republicans oppose the "common good". Individualism all the way.
Okay, you say the same about minorities? Yes or no? Because they are the most refusing the vaccine. Yes or no?

I'm not a violent person and I don't usually condone it but somebody needs to beat the stupid out of you within an inch of your worthless life. You're so god damned annoying to read.

Variants mother fucker.
Answer this, do you support Biden and Harris when they stated they didn't trust the vaccine. When Trump was president?

I cannot understand why the far-left insist on demeaning and denigrating anyone cautious about taking the vaccine. Why?

There are thousands of legitimate reasons for those folks to hold off on receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Even the far-left has stipulated that there have been no long term studies. Obviously, long term studies is far less relavent with people in the high risk groups such as people over 60 and who have comorbidity issues.

The same cannot be said for younger, healthy individuals. The death rate among those folks and kids is infintismal compared with the high risk groups.

Far-left, is it just remotely possible that that in five or ten years something will come up as a serious issue with the vaccine? One issue already is that there have been 6,000 fatalities already among those who have taken the vaccine. That's an extraordinary figure compared with other vaccine. Doesn't that say to you that if you are in a very low risk of death group, you should proceed with caution?

Here are the demographics concerning the age of the victims of COVID-19. Where do you fit?

2021-07-16%20%20By%20Age-X3.jpg

Why are the far-left so insistent on folks NOT being fully informed? That characteristic seems to flow over into every facet of their political views. Why?

Last edited:
That explains a great deal.

Be happy to discuss and compare knowledge bases anytime.

"Stupider....." ????

Now that is iron.
You kids keep trying that same routine. Stupider is the comparative form of the adjective stupid. Yes, it's a real word, like it or don't.

Good God Almighty, I am surprised you haven't drowned in a rainstorm like some stupid ass turkey. What was Trump right about? That Covid will magically disappear? That drinking bleach will get rid of it? That it is no worse than the flue?

Liar%20too-M.jpg

Why?
Because we just finished quarantines, social distancing, shutdowns and masks

Because we have so many selfish idiots refusing to get vaccinated, we are keeping COVID alive and ensuring we will have to go back to strict COVID measures
Are all those covid Democrats going to die? We can only hope. Unfortunately we know they're gonna be fine. This scamdemic just ain't serious

Actually, CNN and MSNBC were doing NOTHING of the kind. MSNBC was providing all kinds of great information on the development of the vaccines, and expressed excitement at the potential. I don't have CNN, but I do have MSNBC on my cable and I know this one's a lie.

Test reports were greeting with great enthusiasm. But the entire world was concerned that Donald Trump would foist untested and problematic vaccines on Americans before they were fully tested and properly approved because of Trump's obvious desperation to get one out before the election. Like hydroxycloroquine, which Trump seized on as a cure,

No one in their right mind, would EVER believe Donald Trump on ANYTHING. The guy is a pathological liar, and he's psychotic. Look at how many people were killed by his insistence on using hydroxychloroquine. Why would you? Because he's always been so honest? Because he would never lie? Because you trust him not to do any harm to anyone?

Of course Kamala said that she would take the vaccine if Dr. Faucci said it was OK. We all said that, and we all did that.
As you know, once again President Trump was right. Hydroxycloroquine has proven to be a cure, an effective one too! It just galls you for Trump to be proven RIGHT sooo many times!

I didn't get past your first paragraph.

I have posted the reason why people worried about unvaccinated people many times. Other people have also.

That reason is mutations and new variants.

The unvaccinated are causing new variants of the virus. Every mutation will be more contagious and deadly than the last.

Unvaccinated people are causing that virus to get stronger and more deadly and will cause a strain that can't be fought with vaccines.

Also,

We aren't selfish self centered assholes. Unlike you and people like you, we actually care about other people. We don't want people to suffer and die.

I know you can't understand that so just pay attention to what I posted about the mutations.
You seem to have forgotten your links.

Aren't the variations coming from overseas? If so, how does someone getting the vaccine here in America change anything jn France or China?

I mean try to imagine any of these wilting violets living in the age of what they called "consumption". At the dawn of the 18th century ONE OUT OF SEVEN died of TB. Terrible death. Young people. You wasted away, basically, and ended up hacking away on your death bed.

People died of bad teeth. Of any infection at all. We faced death all the time. In childbirth. All the time.

Now people in their mid-80s might die, so we locked 6 year olds out of school for a YEAR.

Well done, secular America. Well done.

There is nothing that makes you look like a whiny, ineffectual, cuck, than your whole "You're not the boss of me" attitude. The knee jerk reaction of a petulant child.

The purpose of the country is to provide for the defence of the country and the collective good of the people, taking care of the people and saving lives, doesn't need a specific power, because it's the GOAL of all of the POWERS combined.

You really can't be this stupid, can you???????
As you should know by now, the Constitution guarantees an equal start, NOT equal outcomes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back