Only on fox

No that's how the ill informed and uncaring feel. They got vaccinated for themselves, not anyone else. They don't see or recognize the "common good". Republicans oppose the "common good". Individualism all the way.
I call it dog eat dog. And I am fine with that if it is the way it is going to be, this old dog will eat your ass alive. But that mindset is ineffective, I have witnessed it too much in my professional life. I run sales teams. Some companies believe in the dog eat dog mindset. They inevitable fail. The way I demonstrate that the dog eat dog mindset is ineffective is by eating all the other dogs. The best example.

Many years ago I was waiting tables. I was the power server on the floor. It was a Saturday night, we were short staffed, and I was running an eight table section. I waltzed up to one of my tables and the quests informed me that someone had already waited on them. I asked who, and it was a girl with a six table section that figured she would take one of mine. Game on.

She was working a six top party, while so doing I went to her other five tables, cleared away their completed dishes, dropped the checks, and took their credit card ringing them on her number. My busboy cleared off the tables and I went to the hostess stand and had them drop all five tables. Then I took them all, and still was running my other five tables. Several minutes later she came to me screaming about stealing her tables. My response, "Dog eat dog".

That is what it takes. It takes a big ass dog that can eat all the other little ass dogs, to implement a real "team" concept. At at this particular place I implemented a zone service concept that got us national recognition including an article in Restaurant magazine. That was more than twenty years ago, but today I can still walk into most restaurants within a fifty mile radius with my wife, and get a visit from the manager on duty and my meal comped.

That doesn't contract my post stupid fuckwad.

Ok, so your lie is that unvaccinated people are putting you at risk. Was that so hard?
I'm not a violent person and I don't usually condone it but somebody needs to beat the stupid out of you within an inch of your worthless life. You're so god damned annoying to read.

Variants mother fucker.

Last edited:
Sorry, that's a republican thing. I don't do republican things.
You're right - reality is a Rrpublican thing it seems.

While you throw your tantrum target I ng Fox News your beloved fake news Marxist Democrat surrogate CNN continues to plunge to new record depths due to everyone - except perhaps ignorant snowglakes like you - seeing them as the lying, fake news, DEMOCRST BOOT-LICKING media that has collapsed because it is NOTHING without Trump...just like you snowflakes.

Republicans are idiots – so that makes sense.
Says the snowflake who for 4 years supported incompetent treasonous Marcists who failed repeatedly to overthrow the US govt by failed coup attempt after failed Impeavhment after failed Impeachment...and now supports a dementia-ravaged, CCP/Russian-purchased traitor.

I'll be honest, I don't blame those who don't want to take it. This vaccine has not been fully researched, has not been fully approved by the fda (approved for emergency use), and nobody knows what the long term affects will be.

The demo were right when they said that a vaccine could not be produced in a short amount of time. Perhaps there is a good reason for that. Full testing and years of research should be required before the government starts injecting stuff into people.

I say this as someone who has been vaccinated, and after I read more about it and started thinking more about it, wish that the government was more forthcoming about vaccine information. I now have some trepidation about taking it, but its too late.

They stand there on TV and say "everyone should get the vaccine! Its the patriotic thing to!". They should be required to tell people that these vaccines are not fully tested and they don't have any idea of what they could do later down the road.

There are even reports out now that say mrna vaccines may cause irreversible problems and unintended side effects.

I expect in the near future for them to release a statement to the effect of "uh, we were wrong. If you've been vaccinated, your immune system is permanently compromised."

Who can blame those not willing to take the jab? You are risking potential problems for a virus you may never get and if you do, have a 99% survival rate.

So you're protected yet you want others not to be.

STFU
No, I want information to precede the vaccine so people can make better decisions. I want to make sure that the cure isn't worse than the problem.

We all just ran out willy nilly and let ye ole government jab us in the arm with who knows what, because of...feelz, not knowing, or not thinking of what exactly was the future consequence.

I'm not anti Vax, I'm pro safe Vax. As of right now, we don't really....REALLY know what we've put in our bodies..

All I'm saying is, I don't fault those who want a bit more assurance before getting the vax.

Good God Almighty, I am surprised you haven't drowned in a rainstorm like some stupid ass turkey. What was Trump right about? That Covid will magically disappear? That drinking bleach will get rid of it? That it is no worse than the flue?

Yes, we have a surge in Covid. Because really stupid shits that hang on the Trumpster's every word have refused to get vaccinated. I mean these are the individuals that get their news from Facebook, which puts them only slightly above mentally retarded in intelligence.
Lockdowns don't work.
Masks don't work.
Hydrochroloquine does work.
We would be at herd immunity by now, if you loons didn't hate so much.

Forum List

Back