Despite Being A Dementia-Ravaged, Plagiarizing Liar, Perhaps So Many Americans Don't Trust The Vaccines Becausre They Don't Trust Joe Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that a majority of the country has taken the vaccine. The only people who don't are Republicans. Republicans are the know nothing party. They hate everybody. Worth noting that Trump received the vaccine.
How do you know? You don't. You just know what you've been told. Therefore you don't know sh anything.

The fact is that a majority of the country has taken the vaccine. The only people who don't are Republicans. Republicans are the know nothing party. They hate everybody. Worth noting that Trump received the vaccine.
Thank you for that TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, immature opinion.

:p. That kind of crap from you is why no one takes you seriously.

I almost died from Covid last November. The Delta variant is supposed to be worse. I probably wouldn’t survive if I got it so I did get the vaccine.
Logical move.

Hey Stupid. Most people not vaxed are under 35. Quit this fucking lying shit

Trump said everyone should get the vaccine. Are you saying you don't trust him either?
Does this amaze you? If so, it's probably because you believe your own propaganda about Trump voters being cultists or some other such nonsense.

I sure as hell dont trust the government.
Especially when they're pushing so hard to get people vaccinated.
When has the gov ever been this adamant about a vaccine to the point of going door to door?
We're talking about a very small percentage of deaths and yet they are pushing the vac as if it will save the world.
There are way to many fishy things going on for me to trust em.

I sure as hell dont trust the government.
Especially when they're pushing so hard to get people vaccinated.
When has the gov ever been this adamant about a vaccine to the point of going door to door?
We're talking about a very small percentage of deaths and yet they are pushing the vac as if it will save the world.
There are way to many fishy things going on for me to trust em.
Even trump got it for himself and his whole family. I kinda doubt it is a government plot.

Due when you put “dementia ridden plagiarizing liar” in the title of the thread I assumed it was about Trump.

Perhaps Americans don’t trust the vaccine because for the past year and a half Donald Trump told them that covid was a “hoax”. Trump said it would all disappear like magic. It was nothing to be worried about so why bother with a vaccine.

The other part of it is that even Republicans don’t trust Trump to be honest with them about anything. They don’t trust the vaccines because Trump pushed so be hard to get them out fast.

Everyone who has ever trusted Trump has gotten screwed without the benefit of a kiss. They’re not trusting him now on the vaccines.

When you spend six years or longer, telling people not to trust the government, it’s hardly surprising that people don’t trust the government.

Due when you put “dementia ridden plagiarizing liar” in the title of the thread I assumed it was about Trump.

Perhaps Americans don’t trust the vaccine because for the past year and a half Donald Trump told them that covid was a “hoax”. Trump said it would all disappear like magic. It was nothing to be worried about so why bother with a vaccine.

The other part of it is that even Republicans don’t trust Trump to be honest with them about anything. They don’t trust the vaccines because Trump pushed so be hard to get them out fast.

Everyone who has ever trusted Trump has gotten screwed without the benefit of a kiss. They’re not trusting him now on the vaccines.

When you spend six years or longer, telling people not to trust the government, it’s hardly surprising that people don’t trust the government.
A POS leader of a President, to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back