Only on fox

Permitted Uses and Disclosures. A covered entity is permitted, but not required, to use and disclose protected health information, without an individual’s authorization, for the following purposes or situations: (1) To the Individual (unless required for access or accounting of disclosures); (2) Treatment, Payment, and Health Care Operations; (3) Opportunity to Agree or Object; (4) Incident to an otherwise permitted use and disclosure; (5) Public Interest and Benefit Activities;

A doctor can't release information with out your consent

It works like this. No doctor involved. Your employer asks, "Have you had the Covid vaccine". You answer, "Yes". Employer goes, "Prove it". You go, "HIPPA", employer goes, YOUR FIRED.
You have not applied for a job recently

It's not that simple and I am not interested enough in this subject to continue this argument. Rest assured, I have read that having people vaccinated could contribute to the mutations, especially due to the lengthy delay between the first and second shot.

Also, since the vaccination is not a 100% bulletproof "cure", it can also lead to mutations. Hence the reason these vaccine usually take years to be produced. Obviously the world doesn't have this luxury right now. I've also read that the different vaccines is a positive scenario as if one vaccine doesn't stop a mutation someone with the other one will.

As far as I am concerned, I am personally going to allow my body to fight against viruses until there is more evidence about the vaccine and long term consequences. My position could change tomorrow, but that's where I am today. My wife will be vaccinated long before I am due to her weaker immune system.

I couldn't get past the lies in your first sentence.

I try to read your posts but they are either so ridiculous or nothing but lies.

YOU asked why people are concerned with the unvaccinated. If you didn't want to know, then you wouldn't have asked.

Yes it is as simple as that. It's scientific fact. For example, the delta variant. It's more contagious and deadly than the variants before it.

I gave you honest facts so you no longer care about the answer to the question YOU asked.

I'm done with you. You're just too stupid and dishonest.

You mean like when Boeing makes airplanes for the government? Or Haliburton supplying the US Military?

Biden and Harris were NOT opposed to the vaccine. Harris was clear: If Faucci said "Take the vaccine", she would take the vaccine. But she did not trust Trump's word on anything, nor should YOU.

Trump said a lot of thinks would stop the virus and people believed him. He pushed Hydroxychloroquine and people died as a result.
Oh screw off, she and Biden questioned it while Fauci was praising it. So that in itself your party cares more about playing politics, than listening to science. Trump was right about covid from the beginning. Now Biden is in charge, we have a surge of covid. Liberalism destroys everything it touches.

I couldn't get past the lies in your first sentence.

I try to read your posts but they are either so ridiculous or nothing but lies.

YOU asked why people are concerned with the unvaccinated. If you didn't want to know, then you wouldn't have asked.

Yes it is as simple as that. It's scientific fact. For example, the delta variant. It's more contagious and deadly than the variants before it.

I gave you honest facts so you no longer care about the answer to the question YOU asked.

I'm done with you. You're just too stupid and dishonest.
It point of fact there is no evidence that the Delta variant is more lethal in and of itself

It is more contagious and THAT makes it more lethal. There is some evidence emerging that it affects younger healthier people as well

Mainly blacks?

Why so many anti vaxxer right wingers on this board then?
Don't know, most my Republican friends are vaccinated. I don't fault them for getting it, and they don't fault me for not getting it. See, that's how adults act. I feel that minorities should have the same choice. Isn't your motto, my body, my choice?

Oh screw off, she and Biden questioned it while Fauci was praising it. So that in itself your party cares more about playing politics, than listening to science. Trump was right about covid from the beginning. Now Biden is in charge, we have a surge of covid. Liberalism destroys everything it touches.
Good God Almighty, I am surprised you haven't drowned in a rainstorm like some stupid ass turkey. What was Trump right about? That Covid will magically disappear? That drinking bleach will get rid of it? That it is no worse than the flue?

Yes, we have a surge in Covid. Because really stupid shits that hang on the Trumpster's every word have refused to get vaccinated. I mean these are the individuals that get their news from Facebook, which puts them only slightly above mentally retarded in intelligence.

We won't let you OR Joe make us wear masks.

There is nothing that makes you look like a whiny, ineffectual, cuck, than your whole "You're not the boss of me" attitude. The knee jerk reaction of a petulant child.
The preamble doesnt grant power, you stupid foreign fuck.
Aint you got some murdered children to dig up?

The purpose of the country is to provide for the defence of the country and the collective good of the people, taking care of the people and saving lives, doesn't need a specific power, because it's the GOAL of all of the POWERS combined.

You really can't be this stupid, can you???????

Don't know, most my Republican friends are vaccinated. I don't fault them for getting it, and they don't fault me for not getting it. See, that's how adults act. I feel that minorities should have the same choice. Isn't your motto, my body, my choice?

No that's how the ill informed and uncaring feel. They got vaccinated for themselves, not anyone else. They don't see or recognize the "common good". Republicans oppose the "common good". Individualism all the way.

It's right there, but what can you expect from retardicans,they are as dumb as humanly possible.. :omg::omg::omg:

1626826461981.jpeg

No that's how the ill informed and uncaring feel. They got vaccinated for themselves, not anyone else. They don't see or recognize the "common good". Republicans oppose the "common good". Individualism all the way.

I enjoy watching the common good strategy destroy your insignificant country from within. If canaduhhhhh had to pay for its own defense your country would have collapsed 30 years ago.

Forum List

Back