Only on fox

Fauci backed "it", what is it?

I said that Harris and Biden said they would take the word of the scientists and not Trump's alone. How difficult is that for you to understand?
miles_davis_so_what_meme-S.jpg

Maybe it's the angry left that doesn't get it. The federal government's job has never been "to protect everybody". As a matter of fact the federal government didn't have much to do before the Civil War other than "to provide for the common defense and to promote the general welfare" and they didn't do such a good job of it around 1812.
Lol, you are hilariously stupid. Provide for common defense by your own admission. You obviously do not understand the definition of defense. Hilarious. The brains of a rock. Hope you spout this shit on the block so your friends and neighbors can laugh at you.

I'm not a violent person and I don't usually condone it but somebody needs to beat the stupid out of you within an inch of your worthless life. You're so god damned annoying to read.

Variants mother fucker.
jo's virus is nothing more than the means to control you sheep.
wake the fuck up dumb fucker maybe someone needs to beat some sense in your ass.

Vaccinated people don't need to worry about the unvaccinated so I still don't understand the debate.
Typical blind, ignorant, self-centered conservative.

Younger children can’t be vaccinated; unvaccinated adults place them at risk.

Adults who can’t be vaccinated for legitimate medial reasons are placed in jeopardy by the unvaccinated.

The debate is perfectly appropriate and warranted – that those so willfully ignorant and selfish, those so wrongheaded and reckless to make vaccinations a ‘political issue,’ are responsible for a newly raging pandemic and thousands of needless deaths.

You make a point. You fail to explain why a vaccinated person should be worried about an unvaccinated person, or even an unmasked person.

The failure of those suggesting they "follow the science" can't square the circle when they also say "you must become vaccinated, still wear your masks, social distance and be afraid of those who DON"T have the vaccine".

Many people who have the common cold or flu can kill another. I know I haven't been vaccinated since I was a kid. I can count on one hand the number of times I've had the flu, two of them over the last ten years as I grow older.
That's because he is too busy parroting the Fake News out of context meme that he found on the Communist Propaganda site "Democratic Underground" ...

Have you thanked Trump for the vaccine? And OK, then what are you lying about? You are claiming:

1) Unvaccinated people put you at risk

2) You are vaccinated.

One of those is a lie. Which one?
EVERYTHING about the Left is a LIE !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Let's see if the Trumpsters begin to soften on this.

It will take Tucker, probably. They need enough people from the alternate universe telling them what to think.
Yeah... because the left has no alternate universe posers....

:rolleyes:

Like you for instance, parroting the ridiculous lie that it is "Trump supporters" not getting vaccinated. Which is idiotic.
If Trump had that many supporters, particularly young voters, then the last election would have looked like the Reagan/Carter landslide.
The truth is people under 40 are not getting the vaccine. And that 100% includes many, millions actually, of Democrats.
Are some not getting the vaccine due to something Trump said... probably, but they are a tiny minority.

1) Blacks are not getting vaccinated. Trump supporters??
2) Hispanics have lower vaccine % than whites. Trump supporters??
3) Young adults are the lowest vaccinated. Trump supporters??

Why not actually tell the truth about it?
It isn't politics. It is something much more simple. Young adults are not, and have never really been that worried about Covid. Most think it is only dangerous to old and sick people... which... they are actually right. The overwhelming # of deaths are older or compromised people.
And with that comes the second reason - young adults are very selfish people. The reason they need to vaccine is to save other people. Yeah... good luck getting this selfish generation to make sacrifices of themselves to help others.
Not.

But I have never said that. You just made that up.

So your entire post is based on a lie.

The problem is, I don't think you realize it.
Haha... you are such a tool.
Just like others here, everything is about Trump.
"Let's see if Trumpsters soften on this"

People not getting vaccinated has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. For you, I understand that is not interesting and out of your field of view.
Young adults, blacks and Hispanics make up the vast majority of those not getting vaccinated. And no one - NO ONE - is addressing them about it.
The media is all about making it either Trumps fault or conservatives fault. And gladly throw in the pundits as examples of that.
Paying no attention to the fact that the ACTUAL unvaccinated are not the audience of these guys. At all.
No one is talking to them. They don't want to. Because that would mean they have to drop the narrative that this is about Trump and conservatives.

Haha... you are such a tool.
Just like others here, everything is about Trump.
"Let's see if Trumpsters soften on this"

People not getting vaccinated has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. For you, I understand that is not interesting and out of your field of view.
Young adults, blacks and Hispanics make up the vast majority of those not getting vaccinated. And no one - NO ONE - is addressing them about it.
The media is all about making it either Trumps fault or conservatives fault. And gladly throw in the pundits as examples of that.
Paying no attention to the fact that the ACTUAL unvaccinated are not the audience of these guys. At all.
No one is talking to them. They don't want to. Because that would mean they have to drop the narrative that this is about Trump and conservatives.
I'm glad you didn't even try to deny my point about your lie. Trying to get me on the defensive with lies and deflection will not work.

And again, this isn't about Trump.

-----------------
gqA0SBM.jpg

Last edited:
It works like this. No doctor involved. Your employer asks, "Have you had the Covid vaccine". You answer, "Yes". Employer goes, "Prove it". You go, "HIPPA", employer goes, YOUR FIRED.
Nope. I work in healthcare. The most they will make you do is mask up.

I'm glad you didn't even try to deny my point about your lie. Trying to get me on the defensive with lies and deflection will not work.

And again, this isn't about Trump.

-----------------
gqA0SBM.jpg
Dude... you inject Trump into threads about almost anything.
Your little meme there... I don't disagree with it, now make a meme that says the same thing about Biden - now you are getting somewhere.

As i have told you. at minimum, 10 times - I didn't vote for Trump the first round. It was the first time in my voting life I didn't vote in a Presidential election.
I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for Cruella Deville, a monument to everything that is wrong in Washington - and nor was I going to vote for an egotistical $billionaire.
But I supported why Trump won. And IMO, he won as a big Fuck You to the establishment that everyone is tired of. It was a giant "Fuck it, I'm doing it!" Obama was a major let down to those who can think straight. He was an elitist/globalist. And carried his administration making policies that support that.
And now... here we are.
We now have a President who is an elderly man, 20 years past his prime who is OBVIOUSLY suffering from a declining mental abilities.
I have seen you many times say that is better. The fuck it is!! They are both bad!!!
We don't really even know right now who is actually running things. We don't know. It isn't Biden. Hell if you don't know that then you are simply an idiot or have your ass so far up the left's ass it made you an idiot. (Not you, anyone in general who thinks he is in charge)

We are in very dangerous territory right now. The most powerful man on the planet is a man suffering mental loss. Fucked doesn't even come clos eto describe just how bad of a situation this is.

Forum List

Back