Only on fox

There is nothing that makes you look like a whiny, ineffectual, cuck, than your whole "You're not the boss of me" attitude. The knee jerk reaction of a petulant child.

The purpose of the country is to provide for the defence of the country and the collective good of the people, taking care of the people and saving lives, doesn't need a specific power, because it's the GOAL of all of the POWERS combined.

You really can't be this stupid, can you???????
Thats not how our constitution works, you stupid foreign fuck :rolleyes:

There is nothing that makes you look like a whiny, ineffectual, cuck, than your whole "You're not the boss of me" attitude. The knee jerk reaction of a petulant child.

The purpose of the country is to provide for the defence of the country and the collective good of the people, taking care of the people and saving lives, doesn't need a specific power, because it's the GOAL of all of the POWERS combined.

You really can't be this stupid, can you???????

Put a sock in it you ugly cow. You're a frightened, lonely animal and it is sad how mentally controlled you are. The "stupid" people are those that simply bend to whatever the Gov says.

No that's how the ill informed and uncaring feel. They got vaccinated for themselves, not anyone else. They don't see or recognize the "common good". Republicans oppose the "common good". Individualism all the way.

Conservatives REFUSE to use "the common good" as a cudgel to beat people into submission.

Fauci backed it the whole time, so quit lying.
Fauci backed "it", what is it?

I said that Harris and Biden said they would take the word of the scientists and not Trump's alone. How difficult is that for you to understand?

Fauci backed "it", what is it?

I said that Harris and Biden said they would take the word of the scientists and not Trump's alone. How difficult is that for you to understand?
But Fauci said the entire time that the vaccine would be safe. Why can't you just admit they were playing politics with American lives. Spreading misinformation.

I'm not a violent person and I don't usually condone it but somebody needs to beat the stupid out of you within an inch of your worthless life. You're so god damned annoying to read.

Variants mother fucker.

Typical leftist, you don't condone violence, but as soon as you don't get your way, you want violence! That's the typical leftist response. Again you're remarkably average. Congrats, your goal.

Which group is larger?

1) Vaccinated people who will get seriously ill from Covid. Force vaccinated people to wear masks.

2) The remaining vaccinated people who think there is zero reason to get vaccinated because they will still have to wear masks, ...

2 absolutely dwarfs 1. 1 is rare. You've a fucking moron and a fascist. If you cared AT ALL about vaccination rates, then you would oppose punishing people who got vaccines. But you get a choice 1 or 2, you scream at the top of your lungs, you want 1! You want 1!

Why? You are all about control. Which is why you do things like condemn violence then advocate it when you aren't getting your way, big baby.

Masks don't even work, moron. Unless you wear surgical masks that no one does and you can't breathe in

But Fauci said the entire time that the vaccine would be safe. Why can't you just admit they were playing politics with American lives. Spreading misinformation.
The question was asked would they trust Trump. Answer no. They said they'd take the word of the scientists instead. This was before the vaccines came out and we know that Trump has had some...unique solutions for COVID that the scientists in the past did not support.

I don't know why you guys can't pick up on this. Trump's word doesn't mean shit and he earned every bit of his complete lack of credibility.

Typical leftist, you don't condone violence, but as soon as you don't get your way, you want violence! That's the typical leftist response. Again you're remarkably average. Congrats, your goal.

Which group is larger?

1) Vaccinated people who will get seriously ill from Covid. Force vaccinated people to wear masks.

2) The remaining vaccinated people who think there is zero reason to get vaccinated because they will still have to wear masks, ...

2 absolutely dwarfs 1. 1 is rare. You've a fucking moron and a fascist. If you cared AT ALL about vaccination rates, then you would oppose punishing people who got vaccines. But you get a choice 1 or 2, you scream at the top of your lungs, you want 1! You want 1!

Why? You are all about control. Which is why you do things like condemn violence then advocate it when you aren't getting your way, big baby.

Masks don't even work, moron. Unless you wear surgical masks that no one does and you can't breathe in
You're a fucking idiot, you're so called questions were answered but you pretend they weren't. It's annoying and if you do that in real life you'll get your ass kicked, snowflake princess.

You're a fucking idiot, you're so called questions were answered but you pretend they weren't. It's annoying and if you do that in real life you'll get your ass kicked, snowflake princess.

If I'm an idiot then why are you the one who wants to put your focus on forcing vaccinating people to wear masks while that specifically pushed far more unvaccinated people to vaccinate because it DOESN'T MATTER if they get vaccinated or not?

It's clearly political for you. You're the anti-logic party. You're the definition of idiot. The dictionary updated it and it just has your picture

Forum List

Back