Only 6 days left, here is where Trump stands in the race:

The black votes supporting Trump have doubled...
The Hispanic votes fro Trump have doubled..
Middle class workers have shifted to Trump by 8 points in the last week nation wide...

All things the RCP doesn't measure.... Who ya gonna Believe..????

REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner in 46 out of 50 states in 2016.
REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. It predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3.1% points and she won by 2.1% points.

So the RCP is very accurate.

So if it's accurate, what will it mean for America?

That's the real question. Not, "my horse is winning, weee". What does it mean for America if Biden wins vs if Trump wins?
Adults in washington. A national pandemic response. Support for people affected by it. Just to start with.

According to those polls, CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT HARRIS. FIRST JAMAICAN INDIAN FEMALE PRESIDENT.

REAL CLEAR POLITICS average of the polls 10/28/2020, 6 days before Election:

NATIONAL RACE, popular vote:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+7.1% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.5%

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN: 51.2% (+7.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.4%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+8.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.9%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN: 49.6% (+3.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 45.8%

NEVADA:
BIDEN: 48.3% (+4.6% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.7%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN: 48.6% (+2.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 46.2%

WHERE THE 2016 RACE WAS AT THIS POINT, 6 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION:

CLINTON: +1.9% over Trump

WISCONSIN:
CLINTON: 46.7% (+5.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.3%

MICHIGAN:
CLINTON: 46.0% (+5.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 40.3%

PENNSYLVANIA:
CLINTON: 47.3% (+4.9% over Trump)
TRUMP: 42.4%

NEVADA:
TRUMP: 45.6% (+1.6% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 44.0%

ARIZONA:
TRUMP: 46.5% (+3.0% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 43.5%

As you can see in the national race, and these five most important state races, BIDEN his heavily outperforming Clinton in 2016 vs Trump, with the exception of Pennsylvania.

I laugh

As the saying goes "citizens deserve the government they vote in".

Whatever happens, happens. I have my suspicions about what each candidate will mean for the future of the West. The youth in particular may wish they knew what they will know in 10 years, what they don't know today.
I think you're probably a regressive old man and that the youth will be just fine.

When Trump took over, the economy was on an upward trajectory for years straight, jobs were growing and unemployment was on a downward trend for years straight, as well.

Trump continued the same, and took all of the credit.

Biden will continue the same, and take all of the credit. Partisans will whine that the sky is falling...the sky will look like it's looked for Centuries.

You have to be kidding. The wages of Americans, like Canadians, was stuck in neutral, and in real money value, degressing.

America gained 6% in one year on wages in America! 6%! You have over $6000 more in the pockets of the Middle Class under Trump, you gained $500 in 8 years under Obama/Biden.

I think one has to have a personal vendetta to believe that Obamas economy was better than Trumps. Even while he doubled your debt, to bail out bad businesses and governments.

You prefer some under the table illegal immigrant work, your citizens high on poisons sent from China, low wage, min. wage jobs for those who are lucky enough to get them, rather than a thriving Middle Class.

Just wait until these new grads see their tech jobs outsourced to India and China. They will think twice, if they have a chance at that point.

I've seen enough of weak leadership for a long time to know, there are those who care and those who believe they are above the risks. Only one of them can be correct.

How many CIA and FBI today will be working for the enemy in a few years if the wrong government is in place? It will be a dream for the communists, they will recruit and decimate the very agencies who are too arrogant to understand the long term costs of weak leadership. They will be nothing more than political organizations. Impotent to the barrage they are going to face.
You're not very good with your analytics, here. Trump lowered federal taxes and it raised wages artificially because he took away State tax deductions and others, which hit the middle class especially hard in the high commerce States.

Also, Obama took over the Economy in the middle of a recession and Corporations, mine as well as many others, sought to mitigate the layoffs by freezing wages to compensate for the loss of wealth DUE TO THE RECESSION.

Both Obama AND Trump were mediocre on GDP growth. On trade deficit, Trump's went up.

On the cia and fbi blahblah, I don't care for your spooky regressive old man yells at cloud tales.

The USA is fine, and will be fine no matter who wins. Trump contributed personally to the outsourcing of jobs with his and his daughters' own businesses.
What the Trump tax plan did was to take away the subsidy the Federal Government was paying to high tax states by not allowing a deduction for state taxes. That was a good thing for all the responsible states, and a bad thing for tax and spend liberal states like NY and California.

REAL CLEAR POLITICS average of the polls 10/28/2020, 6 days before Election:

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN: 51.2% (+7.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.4%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+8.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.9%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN: 49.6% (+3.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 45.8%

NEVADA:
BIDEN: 48.3% (+4.6% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.7%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN: 48.6% (+2.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 46.2%

WHERE THE 2016 RACE WAS AT THIS POINT, 6 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION:

CLINTON: +1.9% over Trump

WISCONSIN:
CLINTON: 46.7% (+5.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.3%

MICHIGAN:
CLINTON: 46.0% (+5.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 40.3%

PENNSYLVANIA:
CLINTON: 47.3% (+4.9% over Trump)
TRUMP: 42.4%

NEVADA:
TRUMP: 45.6% (+1.6% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 44.0%

ARIZONA:
TRUMP: 46.5% (+3.0% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 43.5%

As you can see in the national race, and these five most important state races, BIDEN his heavily outperforming Clinton in 2016 vs Trump, with the exception of Pennsylvania.

And you believe this !!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Middle class workers have shifted to Trump by 8 points in the last week nation wide...

REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner in 46 out of 50 states in 2016.
REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. It predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3.1% points and she won by 2.1% points.

There is no popular vote to predict.

Anyone else feel that they are in the movie Groundhog Day?
Trump has no chance. Clinton 91%.
Clinton is picking out drapes for the White House.

Polls are so heavily weighted they are useless except as propaganda.
we have those that have the magic formulas that tell everyone that Biden will win, Trump is also going to win.

While it all comes down to the vote. Do you want jobs, and a life or do you want Harris and a failed economy.

Trump is Herbert Hoover at this point. The country just had its worst economic contraction in the 2nd quarter of this year in its 250 year history! A nearly 32% contraction in the 2nd quarter.

And the moon circles the earth.

This is a fact.

Another fact.

You are a fool

BTW: you see now badly Sweden is dying these days ? You moron.

As the saying goes "citizens deserve the government they vote in".

Whatever happens, happens. I have my suspicions about what each candidate will mean for the future of the West. The youth in particular may wish they knew what they will know in 10 years, what they don't know today.
I think you're probably a regressive old man and that the youth will be just fine.

When Trump took over, the economy was on an upward trajectory for years straight, jobs were growing and unemployment was on a downward trend for years straight, as well.

Trump continued the same, and took all of the credit.

Biden will continue the same, and take all of the credit. Partisans will whine that the sky is falling...the sky will look like it's looked for Centuries.

You have to be kidding. The wages of Americans, like Canadians, was stuck in neutral, and in real money value, degressing.

America gained 6% in one year on wages in America! 6%! You have over $6000 more in the pockets of the Middle Class under Trump, you gained $500 in 8 years under Obama/Biden.

I think one has to have a personal vendetta to believe that Obamas economy was better than Trumps. Even while he doubled your debt, to bail out bad businesses and governments.

You prefer some under the table illegal immigrant work, your citizens high on poisons sent from China, low wage, min. wage jobs for those who are lucky enough to get them, rather than a thriving Middle Class.

Just wait until these new grads see their tech jobs outsourced to India and China. They will think twice, if they have a chance at that point.

I've seen enough of weak leadership for a long time to know, there are those who care and those who believe they are above the risks. Only one of them can be correct.

How many CIA and FBI today will be working for the enemy in a few years if the wrong government is in place? It will be a dream for the communists, they will recruit and decimate the very agencies who are too arrogant to understand the long term costs of weak leadership. They will be nothing more than political organizations. Impotent to the barrage they are going to face.
You're not very good with your analytics, here. Trump lowered federal taxes and it raised wages artificially because he took away State tax deductions and others, which hit the middle class especially hard in the high commerce States.

Also, Obama took over the Economy in the middle of a recession and Corporations, mine as well as many others, sought to mitigate the layoffs by freezing wages to compensate for the loss of wealth DUE TO THE RECESSION.

Both Obama AND Trump were mediocre on GDP growth. On trade deficit, Trump's went up.

On the cia and fbi blahblah, I don't care for your spooky regressive old man yells at cloud tales.

The USA is fine, and will be fine no matter who wins. Trump contributed personally to the outsourcing of jobs with his and his daughters' own businesses.
What the Trump tax plan did was to take away the subsidy the Federal Government was paying to high tax states by not allowing a deduction for state taxes. That was a good thing for all the responsible states, and a bad thing for tax and spend liberal states like NY and California.
Red States take more from the Federal Government than blue states do. I don't know that you knew that before opening your mouth about fiscally responsible States. Did you? The states most dependent on the Fed Gov't are New Mexico, Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, Montana, Alaska, South Carolina, Indiana, Arizona & Wyoming. Those are the top ten.

Also, California is the State with the highest per-capita contribution to our GDP than any other State.

That's the real question. Not, "my horse is winning, weee". What does it mean for America if Biden wins vs if Trump wins?

It means hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved by a BIDEN who is willing to do everything in his power to defeat the pandemic. Following victory over the Pandemic, the country will be able to finally stand up again on good economic footing. Jobs and normal life return. The United States will then rebuild its alliances around the world, to undue the damage done by Trump, and finally push back against Russian and Chinese expansionism.

More laughing

I am planning to attend a Trump rally in Tampa tomorrow. It was just announced.

It is also announced that Biden will have a rally in Tampa.

Lets see who has the larger number of people attending. That would be a good poll, wouldn't it?
We had a thirty five mile long rolling a Trump rally here in AZ recently, has Biden had anything approaching that anywhere? We have a week to go and I don’t see any level of enthusiasm for Biden. I really think that’s why the democrats pushed so hard for vote by mail, most of their voters wouldn’t bother to go out of the house for Biden, while they might drop a ballot in the mail. Regardless of my opinion, we will know in a couple of weeks. The one thing I’m sure of is that if Trump wins, we’ll see four more years of liberals behaving like toddlers just like the last four.

It means hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved by a BIDEN who is willing to do everything in his power to defeat the pandemic. Following victory over the Pandemic, the country will be able to finally stand up again on good economic footing. Jobs and normal life return. The United States will then rebuild its alliances around the world, to undue the damage done by Trump, and finally push back against Russian and Chinese expansionism.

I didn't really want to dignify that comment with a response. I take the high road though and just say, unless you are a Dem volunteer or employee, I see not one iota of what you said being true.

What I do see, is CIA and FBIs jobs getting MUCH harder, as China is going to steamroll the West if Trump loses. All the arrogance and hubris in the world won't combat the reality. This is our Churchill vs Chamberlain moment. I hope America gets it right.

Biden literally works with and for the Chinese government.

Some Americans are simply ignorant.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself dude. Here's my prediction: Trump crushes, betas cry & the truth about Deep State corruption comes out. Gonna be glorious! You should reserve a spot in your favorite safe space now before it's too late. :saythat:

Zero fucks given about the irrelevant popular vote.

Given that the margin of error has really been about 15% since 2016's complete shit, I'm going with a FUCKING LANDSLIDE, 1984 style.

Not sure about that
I think at least the 30% victory margin that he had before though.
I don’t see any states that Hillary lost that Biden can win.

Everyone check out this gem of a thread by the imbecile OP.

“I think Hillary has this one in the bag. She may get as many as 400 electoral votes.” U2Edge

These Moon Bats, especially the ones suffering from TDS, are delusional as hell.

That is why the Trump victory will be so sweet.

Forum List

Back