Only 44% Of U.S. Adults Are Employed For 30-Or-More Hours Per Week

Like I said.... Obama will drive UE to an amazing 0% and all 4,268 jobs will be filled

-Geaux

Going to get much worse in 2016 also.
Now that the GOP control the Senate as well as the House.

We'll to correct this shithole of a mess we got to get rid of the Obama ass in the WH, then we will be able to expedite the shit and make it golden.

You said: We'll to correct this shithole of a mess we got to get rid of the Obama ass in the WH, then we will be able to expedite the shit and make it golden

And finish the job Bush and the Republicans started?

There is a fairly large underground economy going in the US as well. Internet businesses and folks working for cash due to collecting government handouts.

Now that the GOP control the Senate as well as the House.

We'll to correct this shithole of a mess we got to get rid of the Obama ass in the WH, then we will be able to expedite the shit and make it golden.
Yeah, and expedite getting back to Bush's 39.4% UE rate shit.

Bush didn't have time to fix it. Obama came too soon and spooged all over this economy.
But Bush sure had time to break it!

Just saw this on cable news. It's bad enough for companies to force people to take early retirement, but when a company lays off 400 workers and requires the workers to train their replacements from India, something smells.

Information technology workers at Southern California Edison (SCE) are being laid off and replaced by workers from India. Some employees are training their H-1B visa holding replacements, and many have already lost their jobs.

The employees are upset and say they can't understand how H-1B guest workers can be used to replace them.

The IT organization's "transition effort" is expected to result in about 400 layoffs, with "another 100 or so employees leaving voluntarily," SCE said in a statement. The "transition," which began in August, will be completed by the end of March, the company said.

"They are bringing in people with a couple of years' experience to replace us and then we have to train them," said one longtime IT worker. "It's demoralizing and in a way I kind of felt betrayed by the company."

Southern California Edison IT workers beyond furious over H-1B replacements Computerworld
Cardinal Health did the same thing last year... except not only did they send jobs to India... but also to the Philippines .

Look this is what happens under the left's policies and leadership, when ideology trumps jobs and growth for the middle class. These lying scumbag liberals will sacrifice the poor and middle class on the alter of their liberal ideology these past 6 years are proof.

The ratio is actually less. The 44% figure includes government worker parasites who may be paid for more than 30 hours per week, but aren't actually doing any productive activities.

Then give these people a job, the rich damn sure ain't gonna do it....

Good point we all know that poor people hire more then rich people.....
Duh!
Every person I ever worked for told me they were poor!

Every person I ever worked for was in that job partly to figure out ways to lay off people. That was a good part of why they got the big money.

Every sane person who follows politics knew from January of 2009 that no matter where the UE numbers went, the RWnuts would conjure up an attack on Obama from them.

To seem them scrambling now just to keep proving us right is very entertaining.

Forum List

Back