Only 3% Believe Trump Won

And apparently those 3% are all here on this board

Time to give it up

Reuters? LOL.

The media is normalizing Joe winning. They are trying to make it seem like has happened. They are censoring the lawsuit information and evidence of voter fraud because they don’t want the people to know.

You lemmings are something else.

If Trump looses this election, so be it.
Four years Ive been watching Trump beat the Dems at their own political games at almost every turn. Four years Ive watched him play the media like a cheap violin - remember that last episode of 60 minutes ? - He seems to be good at leading the media down the primrose path.
My point is, I would be very surprised if he didnt anticipate this outcome to an extent, and is sitting back waiting.
I dont know how long it takes for computer forensics experts to find any possible election voter fraud, but Im sure that its being looked at, as well as paper ballots.
Like I said, if Trump looses so be it, but if there is one thing we've learned over these past fours years, is dont count Trump out just yet.
Let the system work as intended. Its called a "race", so lets make sure it was won fairly. No one should object to that, right ?

Four years Ive been watching Trump beat the Dems at their own political games at almost every turn. Four years Ive watched him play the media like a cheap violin - remember that last episode of 60 minutes ? - He seems to be good at leading the media down the primrose path.
My point is, I would be very surprised if he didnt anticipate this outcome to an extent, and is sitting back waiting.
I dont know how long it takes for computer forensics experts to find any possible election voter fraud, but Im sure that its being looked at, as well as paper ballots.
Like I said, if Trump looses so be it, but if there is one thing we've learned over these past fours years, is dont count Trump out just yet.
Let the system work as intended. Its called a "race", so lets make sure it was won fairly. No one should object to that, right ?

Trump never won anything. He called people names. That's pretty much all you got out of his administration. All of his EO's will be gone in a few weeks.

The Supreme Court is going to uphold Obamacare and what are you left with?

Trump never won anything. He called people names. That's pretty much all you got out of his administration. All of his EO's will be gone in a few weeks.

And the ruining of our country would be on. Who in their right mind can support the boneheaded policies of the Democrats? I will answer that for you...boneheaded people.

And the ruining of our country would be on. Who in their right mind can support the boneheaded policies of the Democrats? I will answer that for you...boneheaded people.

I didn't vote for the Democrats but your answer does nothing to dispute what I said. 4 years and Trump supporters got nothing because Trump could not grow up.

Trump reflects you. But your arrogance and obnoxiousness blinds you to it. The tyranny expands with Biden if installed.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Trump reflects you. But your arrogance and obnoxiousness blinds you to it. The tyranny expands with Biden if installed.

O.K. but that doesn't explain what Trump actually accomplished.

Reuters? LOL.

The media is normalizing Joe winning. They are trying to make it seem like has happened. They are censoring the lawsuit information and evidence of voter fraud because they don’t want the people to know.

Joe won by 5 million votes... that's about as normal as it gets.

The lawsuits aren't going anywhere, because they have no merit. But it's one last chance for Trump to scam his flock out of money.

O.K. but that doesn't explain what Trump actually accomplished.

235,000 Dead
65 million jobs lost
165,000 businesses closed
Riots in the streets
Six Trillion in new debt.

Yes, we all know what Trump has accomplished.
Dempanic & cooking the books for Rona deaths explains everything you just said & it all points right back at the Dem party. Deny it all you want but that doesn't alter the facts and they don't care about your emos

Time to give it up
That definitely seems low. Let's try some math.

Limbaugh has about 15 million listeners. Let's say that 12 million of them are swallowing this like a thirsty kitten and milk.

Current population: 328 million.

328 million divided by 12 million = 3.659%

Oh. Crap. I guess that could be right.

1605095825840.png

~S~

Reuters? LOL.

Joe won by 5 million votes... that's about as normal as it gets.

The lawsuits aren't going anywhere, because they have no merit. But it's one last chance for Trump to scam his flock out of money.

Plenty of merit, few law abiding judges who aren’t activist, especially Democrats.

If only 3% think we should investigate to assure the election was fair, our education system is much worse than anyone thought. Get liberal politics out of the media, tech and education.

Time to give it up
That definitely seems low. Let's try some math.

Limbaugh has about 15 million listeners. Let's say that 12 million of them are swallowing this like a thirsty kitten and milk.

Current population: 328 million.

328 million divided by 12 million = 3.659%

Oh. Crap. I guess that could be right.

Yeah those are the only folks who are NOT duped by the MSM and can’t see the corruption of the Democrats. If so, our country is dumber than I thought and we are certainly finished. Enjoy your delusion for now. Another decade of Democratic rule will have sensible folks re-thinking their decisions.

If only 3% think we should investigate to assure the election was fair, our education system is much worse than anyone thought. Get liberal politics out of the media, tech and education.

It's over 30% not 3%. The fake news media keeps making stuff up.

Forum List

Back