Irony Alert! Minneapolis to consider bringing in outside police officers amid shortage

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Make sure you have no sharp objects around you when you read this article about what is happening in Minneapolis. Otherwise you’re likely to hurt yourself when you start laughing uproariously.

1605097920201.png

Those social workers not working out for them?

They probably just need more training in social justice, feelings, and stuff.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I live in Anoka county just north of Twin Cities and our Sheriff in a definitely red county stated they will not send officers again into Mpls, after all the defund the police crap.

Here is the full statement from the Sheriff:

The members of the Minneapolis City Council should be mindful that numerous other law enforcement agencies have responded to support them, to restore order, to protect their citizens and to return peace to their city during recent tragic days. We did this while joining our communities in disgust over the way in which George Floyd lost his life and in hopes of a stronger, unified future.

There are clearly concerns to be addressed and areas to be fixed.

However, If they choose to eliminate their police department through defunding operations without a realistic plan, they must also choose to live with the consequences of their decisions. We are one of many agencies who have no appetite for going back to their city to restore order again; especially if their decision is to actively compromise the safety of the city.

Cooler heads who seek actual answers while working with their community will find realistic answers. Those who embrace impulsive actions must live with the consequences and I think we have all suffered enough from a variety of bad decisions.

Maybe the cheap pricks in Minneapolis are just trying to break the police union. You'd think those dumb fucks could find a better way to do that. They're on the same hypocritical path as Portland where a council member called 911 on a Lyft driver after she voted to defund police. These liberals are incapable of running complex cities.

No one has any sympathy for those bleeding heart liberal voters who are responsible for the city's mayor and city council.

Of course, as conditions deteriorate further in that once charming city, those liberals will leave.

As for me, I will always remember Minneapolis as it was in the1970s (when Mary Tyler Moore threw her hat into the air at the beginning of each episode of her iconic show).

Dang! There goes another American city.

Make sure you have no sharp objects around you when you read this article about what is happening in Minneapolis. Otherwise you’re likely to hurt yourself when you start laughing uproariously.

Hell, we do that all the time around here. It's been a few years but when things get out of control, they might draw in LE from 5 counties to get a lid on things. That tradition goes back to the old Dakota Laws and still is used in the Western States today. You may find it a problem but I see it as a tradition that needs to be done even more today.

Maybe community policing & sending mental health workers to stop real criminals isn't quite the "outside the box" solution they thought it would be. So "Stop or I'll politely ask again" doesn't work after all? Wow, I am just so shocked.....

It's what happens when the metropolitan oligarchy fails.
When the Progressives screw up their cities, they'll still call on the Sheriff elected by the Conservatives in the County to come clean things up.

Hell, we do that all the time around here. It's been a few years but when things get out of control, they might draw in LE from 5 counties to get a lid on things. That tradition goes back to the old Dakota Laws and still is used in the Western States today. You may find it a problem but I see it as a tradition that needs to be done even more today.
Traditional for no one joining PD in Leftard cities? Okey Dokey.

Last edited:
Star Tribune wants me to pay to read their liberal biased crap. No thanks...
:eusa_hand:
I quit them twenty years ago.
Same here only different city, different liberal wacko newspaper.

Way back when the newspaper where I live could be trusted, you could pull a muscle picking it up off the driveway.
Now that it is hardly more that vapid commentary, they might as well put a brick on it to keep it from blowing away in a breeze.

Just about everyone has abandoned the Progressive rag, including the advertisers.

Traditional for no one joking PD in Leftard cities? Okey Dokey.

IT's an option that is open to ALL districts. And always has been. At one time, the Outlaws outnumbered the Sheriffs and Marshals, say, circa 1888, in each county and town. But the surrounding Counties and towns would sent Sheriffs and Marshals along with deputized Citizens to outnumber the bad guys. And this was one in "Good Republican" counties and towns as well as Democratic ones. The Bad Guys still outnumber our LEs around here in a given county but the don't outnumber the LE from a 5 county area along with the State Police. We are a Republican ran county and could not afford to have more LE than bad guys either.

Now, stop being the loser you really are and playing politics with smart LE work.

Traditional for no one joking PD in Leftard cities? Okey Dokey.

IT's an option that is open to ALL districts. And always has been. At one time, the Outlaws outnumbered the Sheriffs and Marshals, say, circa 1888, in each county and town. But the surrounding Counties and towns would sent Sheriffs and Marshals along with deputized Citizens to outnumber the bad guys. And this was one in "Good Republican" counties and towns as well as Democratic ones. The Bad Guys still outnumber our LEs around here in a given county but the don't outnumber the LE from a 5 county area along with the State Police. We are a Republican ran county and could not afford to have more LE than bad guys either.

Now, stop being the loser you really are and playing politics with smart LE work.
READ: - I am attempting to sound logical to bury my head further in the sand so I can pretend this is normal.

I read in a news article from Minneapolis news station a few weeks back where a police sergeant (unnamed) stated that if you have a theft from your property whether commercial or residential, there is little to no expectation that the police will even respond to your complaint.
In other words... if you want to steal something... go ahead... no one is going to arrest you.

Just arrest and prosecute lawbreakers.

Problem solved and no help needed.

They created their shit menu, time for them to eat.

Forum List

Back