Only 19% of those polled want Michigan Senator reelected! Only leads GOP candidate by 6%

Only leading the GOP candidate by 6% AND it over sampled democrats by 6%! Oh wow....not looking the best for Peters.
Not sure of your math

19 percent support Peters and 13 percent support his opponent

where are the rest of them?
MICHIGAN
In your opinion, do you believe Gary Peters deserves to be re-elected to the U.S. Senate or is it time for someone new?

Yes, he does 19%
No, it’s time for someone new 30%

Only 19% want him reelected in the first poll, in the 2nd poll he is only up by 6% in a poll that over sampled democrats.

Only leading the GOP candidate by 6% AND it over sampled democrats by 6%! Oh wow....not looking the best for Peters.
Not sure of your math

The rest of them are not saying because they want to shock the hell out of you fricken loons come election day.

Not sure of your math

The rest of them are not saying because they want to shock the hell out of you fricken loons come election day.
Any poll that has 50 percent undecided is pretty lame

Not sure of your math

MICHIGAN
In your opinion, do you believe Gary Peters deserves to be re-elected to the U.S. Senate or is it time for someone new?

Yes, he does 19%

Only 19% want him reelected in the first poll, in the 2nd poll he is only up by 6% in a poll that over sampled democrats.
When your source is Breitbart

It is probably fake or distorted. Got a REAL poll?

Not sure of your math

Since most polls seem to be Democrat weighted, what does that tell ya.

Not sure of your math

MICHIGAN

Yes, he does 19%

Your problem not mine. Breitbart is as real as it get AND they ALWAYS put their sources IN the article just like they did this time

Not sure of your math

MICHIGAN

Yes, he does 19%

Your problem not mine. Breitbart is as real as it get AND they ALWAYS put their sources IN the article just like they did this time
Breitbart is the original Fake News

Trump will speak goodly about the GOP candidate and POOF....he'll win :banana:

That's how it ALWAYS works!

47% of registered voters in Michigan are Democrats. 34% are Republicans. Explain to me how Democrats were over sampled in the poll?

It's certainly a sign of the times, though. Neither mainstream party has any kind of fruitful grassroots. The dems have a little, but they're mostly the AOC types. The repubs have basically zero grassroots, they're basically just a bunch of followers these days.

People who are interested in making an impact moving into the 2024 are likely the only busy people right now.

The 2014 mid-terms were a great reflection of the state of the electorate. Over 50% were unafilliated with either party and that percentage grows every election as people get fed up. Trump was certainly the establishment's reaction to that phenomenon. There simply wasn't any way they were gonna just sit by and do nothing about it, so Newt put his foot in the door for him and he basically walked in and served as the illusion of difference at a critical time when the party of one was very vulnerable to a dissatisfied electorate.

Anyway. Whatever. The point is that it's only lame depending on one's interest in it. I like 50% undecided in any poll.

Not sure of your math

I hope so. I listen to talk radio and I've heard NOTHING from or about John James. Almost feels like hes not really interest in the job.

It's certainly a sign of the times, though. Neither mainstream party has any kind of fruitful grassroots. The dems have a little, but they're mostly the AOC types. The repubs have basically zero grassroots, they're basically just a bunch of followers these days.

People who are interested in making an impact moving into the 2024 are likely the only busy people right now.

The 2014 mid-terms were a great reflection of the state of the electorate. Over 50% were unafilliated with either party and that percentage grows every election as people get fed up. Trump was certainly the establishment's reaction to that phenomenon. There simply wasn't any way they were gonna just sit by and do nothing about it, so Newt put his foot in the door for him and he basically walked in and served as the illusion of difference at a critical time when the party of one was very vulnerable to a dissatisfied electorate.

Anyway. Whatever. The point is that it's only lame depending on one's interest in it. I like 50% undecided in any poll.

No, never. The 50% unaffiliated claim is bullshit.

Not sure of your math

I hope so. I listen to talk radio and I've heard NOTHING from or about John James. Almost feels like hes not really interest in the job.

He wants a job at FOX.

No, never. The 50% unaffiliated claim is bullshit.

It was actually a little over 50% going into the 2014 mid-term. It was the lowest turnout in 70 years, if I recall correctly.

As I said, however, there was no way that the establishment didn't notice it and there was no way they weren't going to do something about it. And then conveniently came Trump. Ta daaa. Heh heh. The highest spending president in American history. The establishment won again. For now.

Forum List

Back