One Year After the Greatest Steal in History

Trump loses the 2020 election. You guys whine and cry that it was stolen.

Republicans lose the Georgia Senate run-off elections. You guys whine and cry that they were stolen.

Larry Elder loses to Gavin Newsom in the California governor recall election. You guys whine and cry that it was stolen.

Hmmm I’m noticing a pattern here. You guys fail to provide evidence for your claims and then you just whine and cry like a bunch of sore loser crybabies.

The nationwide general election of 2020 was NOT stolen.

Next time, try running a candidate who isn't a gold-plated a$$hole interested only in his own aggrandizement, and starving-hungry for power.
When ballots are submitted in the middle of the night and counted violating federal law, it was stolen. If the law were upheld and counting ended at midnight the rightful winner would be Trump.

Welcome to the conspiracy theory forum, idiots.

Because who needs evidence for your stupid claims when you have your FEELINGS.

I enjoy seeing you guys upset that you lost the election.

:)
America LOST when your clown-face "loud farter" and heavy diaper-filler Biden conveniently got his dementia creepy self in the White House. We will never recover from all the damage this pervert Biden has caused our country. He has no love for America, just illegals and being a puppet for Nancy and the leftists.

Oh, like those violent FEELINGS?

Keep crying for me you little bitch. Your tears make me happy.
Those aren’t violent feelings. You’re just an idiot.

You’re just demonstrating that you’re willing to believe in bullshit based on no evidence because it’s what you WANT to believe.

Hmmm sounds familiar doesn’t it. ;)

America LOST when your clown-face "loud farter" and heavy diaper-filler Biden conveniently got his dementia creepy self in the White House. We will never recover from all the damage this pervert Biden has caused our country. He has no love for America, just illegals and being a puppet for Nancy and the leftists.
Unfortunately for you, America disagrees with you.

The majority of this country believes that the guy you despise would be better to lead this country than the fat idiot you worship.

America told Trump and his supporters like you to go fuck yourselves.

Your little “the sky is falling” temper tantrum is just you being dramatic because you lost.

Welcome to the board. As you can see the liberals on this board see nothing morally wrong with illegally stealing an election.

Those aren’t violent feelings. You’re just an idiot.

You’re just demonstrating that you’re willing to believe in bullshit based on no evidence because it’s what you WANT to believe.

Hmmm sounds familiar doesn’t it. ;)
Yeah, I'm an idiot, but I don't torture small animals.

Oh, what could have been. How much greater would America be?

---One year ago today President Donald Trump was in the process of being elected to the greatest Presidential win in US history. Then the greatest steal in world history came crashing down on America. ---

Wake up..you're dreaming...

Forum List

Back