One Year After the Greatest Steal in History

I’ll make you an avatar bet that the Democratic Party doesn’t go extinct?

Let’s see you back up your emotional claims.

(This is the part where you come up with some lame excuse not to follow through on this.)
Eventually we will grant the left a small land mass they can call their own while the rest of America and real Americans continues on without them.

Eventually we will grant the left a small land mass they can call their own while the rest of America and real Americans continues on without them.
And you won’t take an avatar bet for that either, will you?

It’s easy to say stupid nonsense without having to back any of it up huh?

They don't need a lot of land. Who among them is capable of growing a crop? They don't need factories because they won't work them. Just give them Los Angeles and put a high fence with concertina wire around it and throw some McDonalds over the fence three times a day.

They don't need a lot of land. Who among them is capable of growing a crop? They don't need factories because they won't work them. Just give them Los Angeles and put a high fence with concertina wire around it and throw some McDonalds over the fence three times a day.
It’s fun to imagine things that won’t actually happen, huh?

Oh, what could have been. How much greater would America be?

---One year ago today President Donald Trump was in the process of being elected to the greatest Presidential win in US history. Then the greatest steal in world history came crashing down on America. ---

The thread premise is a lie.

The election was not ‘stolen.’

Trump was the worst president in US history.

And America is far better off with Trump gone.

I know the left hate to be ignored and denied so it's with purpose. :muahaha:
Just as I expected when I said:

“(This is the part where you come up with some lame excuse not to follow through on this.)”

You guys are so predictable. You run your mouths and then you flail every when it comes to defending your stupid claims.

Every. Single. Time. :)

Just as I expected when I said:

“(This is the part where you come up with some lame excuse not to follow through on this.)”

You guys are so predictable. You run your mouths and then you flail every when it comes to defending your stupid claims.

Every. Single. Time. :)
We both know if the left lost a bet they would just welsh on it like they lie and cheat in elections.

We both know if the left lost a bet they would just welsh on it like they lie and cheat in elections.
And the excuses continue.

Very predictable.

I've been trying to think of what kind of person our friend XponentialChaos must be in real life, and then I ran across this guy in my memory:

Likes to assault women.

Keep crying for me you little bitch. Your tears make me happy.

Forum List

Back