One Year After the Greatest Steal in History

Me crying? I enjoy seeing you upset with the outcome of the last election.

Does it make you upset that Trump lost? Does it make you upset that you think it was stolen? GOOD.

Keep crying for me you little bitch. Your tears make me happy.
Your sig reads, "I condemn anyone (ANYONE) who commits violence, looting, arson, or destruction." yet you are one of the most verbally violent people who post on this board. You're flat out lying. I mean, I can imagine you saying the highlighted words as you rape and beat a woman.

Your sig reads, "I condemn anyone (ANYONE) who commits violence, looting, arson, or destruction." yet you are one of the most verbally violent people who post on this board. You're flat out lying.
“Verbally violent” lol. Right, because that’s the same as “violent”.

Not interested.

“Verbal violence” isn’t the same as violence.
I'll quote you and iterate my response.

"Keep crying for me you little bitch. Your tears make me happy."
Your sig reads, "I condemn anyone (ANYONE) who commits violence, looting, arson, or destruction." yet you are one of the most verbally violent people who post on this board. You're flat out lying. I mean, I can imagine you saying the highlighted words as you rape and beat a woman.

I don't know anyone who would not agree that this screams a deeply, deeply violent person.

Quite the imagination you have there.

Let me know when you want to return to reality.
I hope you don't have children and that your neighbors all keep their children away from you. You probably love torturing things weaker than you.

Keep crying for me you little bitch. Your tears make me happy.

Forum List

Back