One Would Have to be a complete Idiot . . .

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
One would have to be a complete idiot not to know that those calling themselves Israelis have, to this day, stolen a large portion of land, and continue to steal more of it, that once was in control of the ancestors who now call themselves Palestinians . . . your comments please. ~ Susan
PS I forewarn of your tricks please . . . I think that Islam is the cruelest religion that ever surfaced itself on our evolved planet, and it is particularly cruel to my sex.
PPS My love to all . . . .

One would have to be a complete idiot not to know that those calling themselves Israelis have, to this day, stolen a large portion of land, and continue to steal more of it, that once was in control of the ancestors who now call themselves Palestinians . . . your comments please. ~ Susan
PS I forewarn of your tricks please . . . I think that Islam is the cruelest religion that ever surfaced itself on our evolved planet, and it is particularly cruel to my sex.

Who did they steal this land from then, and produce evidence of any treaty giving them ownership ?

Are you some kind of attention seeker?

Who did they steal this land from then, and produce evidence of any treaty giving them ownership ?

Did Native Americans have all their deeds in order when we invaded their homeland? That's why we had a legal case for taking their land, because they didn't have anything signed, sealed, and notarized? They fought like sons-of-bitches to keep it, I can promise you that.

Did Native Americans have all their deeds in order when we invaded their homeland? That's why we had a legal case for taking their land, because they didn't have anything signed, sealed, and notarized? They fought like sons-of-bitches to keep it, I can promise you that.

The land title was held by the Ottomans until 1919 when it transferred to the LoN as war booty. Did not need to be notarised as it was common knowledge at the time. During the Mandate for Palestine land was notarised by the British under the Mandate and title deeds duly noted. The Mandate also bequeathed the land title of the remaining land to the Jews in a series of treaties of 1920, 1922 and 1924, it did not bequeath any of the land to arab muslims.

So once again who did the Jews steal this land from and were id the land title giving them ownership ?

Indeed, I am an attention seeker . . . and what I mainly seek is attention to TRUTH and from what I have noticed from reading many of your posts, you simply pay no attention to it. ~ Susan
PS This is not to say that I think you are a bad person . . . love to you.

The land title was held by the Ottomans until 1919 when it transferred to the LoN as war booty. Did not need to be notarised as it was common knowledge at the time. During the Mandate for Palestine land was notarised by the British under the Mandate and title deeds duly noted. The Mandate also bequeathed the land title of the remaining land to the Jews in a series of treaties of 1920, 1922 and 1924, it did not bequeath any of the land to arab muslims.

So once again who did the Jews steal this land from and were id the land title giving them ownership ?

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." ~ Macbeth, Shakespeare

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." ~ Macbeth, Shakespeare

Wont alter historical fact or existing laws, so once again who did the Jews steal the land from and were is the land title giving the arab muslims ownership. It has to supersede the declaration of independence in 1948 as that was when the Mandate was fulfilled.

Indeed, I am an attention seeker . . . and what I mainly seek is attention to TRUTH and from what I have noticed from reading many of your posts, you simply pay no attention to it. ~ Susan
PS This is not to say that I think you are a bad person . . . love to you.

Ok, first, what you call "truth" couldn't be farer from the truth, you seem to me like the normally poor brainwashed western useful-idiot who believe Arab propaganda. You should find your own truth and not believe everything you're bring told.

Second, it makes it hard to read when you write like that.

The land title was held by the Ottomans until 1919 when it transferred to the LoN as war booty.

A common misperception fueled by Israeli propaganda.

The territories of the ME were divided into "successor states" that were to be held in trust under the mandate system until the people (Those who normally lived in their respective successor states.) could stand alone. Neither the LoN nor the mandates claimed any ownership of those successor states.

The land title was held by the Ottomans until 1919 when it transferred to the LoN as war booty.

The territories of the ME were divided into "successor states" that were to be held in trust under the mandate system until the people (Those who normally lived in their respective successor states.) could stand alone. Neither the LoN nor the mandates claimed any ownership of those successor states.

Wrong they were divided into Mandates, with each Mandate have one of more FUTURE nations in it. In the case of Jordan and Syria the land was given to arab royals from outside of the respective mandates. Unless you can produce the treaties detailing " successor states" and "held in trust" signed by the LoN.

The popular ISLAMONAZI misconception is that the Mandates were solely for the arab muslims, when the Mandate for Palestine spelt out it was for the Jews only. It made no mention of an arab muslim national home as they were catered for in all the other Mandates. Unless you can find any mention of any other than a Jewish national home in the Mandate for Palestine.

Anything other than the facts as detailed in LoN treaties is just ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and BLOOD LIBELS

There are plenty of "pro-Israel" complete idiots on this board; you're just trying to poke the monkey cage with a stick, naughty girl. :D

This is a good article from a non-Zionist Jewish source. It's about 90% accurate although I've spotted a few minor errors. Well worth the read for anyone interested in the truth. The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

Name a country in the World who's boundaries were not determined through Warfare...........All nations have boundaries stained in blood.

Name a country in the World who's boundaries were not determined through Warfare...........All nations have boundaries stained in blood.
Since the Allied powers created the U.N. that argument no longer has any bearing on the subject and is irrelevant.

This is a good article from a non-Zionist Jewish source. It's about 90% accurate although I've spotted a few minor errors. Well worth the read for anyone interested in the truth. The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

All you need do is read the Koran and hadiths to see what the origins of the ISLAMONAZI-Jew conflict is. It was the genocide of the Jewish tribe by Mohamed because they would not bow down and worship him as god. From that day on he declared that muslims MUST KILL THE JEWS

Since the Allied powers created the U.N. that argument no longer has any bearing on the subject and is irrelevant.
Baloney..........the Allied powers one the power through War..........Created the UN via victories on the battlefield........the victors of the War voted to recognize Israel as a Nation and were willing to create a Palestine as well, but the small strip of land in the middle east was too much for the Mussies..........even though Jordan was part of the mandate...............

Forum List

Back