Joe Biden Speaks in Pennsylvania, Can’t Even Fill High School Gym (VIDEO)

These people STILL don't understand that people who voted "for" Biden don't adore him like the rubes adore their orange buffoon.

Many of us voted against Christian White Nationalism, against juvenile, arrogant ignorance, and against the most blatantly obvious con man the country has ever seen, not for some 70-something, mediocre, lifelong politician.

This can only be complicated for people whose thought processes have completely calcified.

These people STILL don't understand that people who voted "for" Biden don't adore him like the rubes adore their orange buffoon.

Many of us voted against Christian White Nationalism, against juvenile, arrogant ignorance, and against the most blatantly obvious con man the country has ever seen, not for some 70-something lifelong politician.

This can only be complicated for people whose thought processes have completely calcified.
Yes, it is about Trump hate.

I will give you that.

But hate for the other side is growing......................

Now wut?

What you ignore / avoid / don't understand is the vast majority of the Americans, to include tge people who supposedly voted for Biden, don't like him, don't support him, and believe America is headed in the wrong direction only a year and a half after supposedly voting him to be President.

The majority of people who voted for Biden say if they would have known about Hunter Biden's laptop they would NOT have voted for Biden.

Biden was placed in the WH through lies, manipulation, and propaganda - the Ametican people were duped ... and a year and a half later, in the midst of all the failure, they regret being conned / making that choice.

What you ignore / avoid / don't understand is the vast majority of the Americans,to include tge people who supposedly voted for Biden, don't like him, don't support him, and believe America is headed in the wrong direction only a year and a half after supposedly voting him to be President.
Many said they would not have voted for Biden had they known about the Hunter scandals that the media, like Facebook, censored.

Meanwhile, the Trump scandals circulated 24/7 as we even know that Putin crap to be all made up now.

What you ignore / avoid / don't understand is the vast majority of the Americans,to include tge people who supposedly voted for Biden, don't like him, don't support him, and believe America is headed in the wrong direction only a year and a half after supposedly voting him to be President.
So you think that the "wrong direction" numbers are all about the Dems. Of course.

I think the country is obviously going in the wrong direction, too. And, like most, I thought that before Biden won.

But you enjoy your one-sided myopia.

Take it up with someone who hates.
Mostly I think people who can't make ends meet.

Last I heard, about 1 in 6 won't be able to afford heating their homes this winter thanks to the DNC war on fossil fuels

Thank God Biden gave kids going to Harvard and Princeton that $10,000 tax free money!

So you think that the "wrong direction" numbers are all about the Dems. Of course.

Who's in power? Who has control of Congress & the WH? Under whose criminal and inept leadership have things gone to hell in the last year and a half?

Would you like to buy a vowel? Need a hint?

He should start a cult like Trump did
Biden has one or more. There is the let's murder babies cult. There is the I wear a mask in the shower cult. There is the LGBT cult that believes under 4% of the population should dictate appropriate behavior for all of society. And do not forget the stupid cult that thinks he actually won the election.

How many of those cults are you in?

Who's in power? Who has control of Congress & the WH? Under whose criminal and inept leadership has things gone to hell in the last year and a half?

Would you like to buy a vowel? Need a hint?
The opposite party from the one that attacked America's government and is trying to destroy our law enforcement institutions.

My goodness, you are blind. The ends of the spectrum, people like you, are what are bringing us down, Einstein. The rest of us can see this is a team effort.

But poor you, you're perfect. Just a victim.

The opposite party from the one that attacked America's government and is trying to destroy our law enforcement institutions.

My goodness, you are blind. The ends of the spectrum, people like you, are what are bringing us down, Einstein. The rest of us can see this is a team effort.

But poor you, you're perfect. Just a victim.
Those institutions are weaponized and no longer deserve any respect whatsoever. Period.

Forum List

Back