One way to be attacked is to say you are a Republican .. lessons by a former democrat

GOP rich tend toward lying swine lately. Dem rich want to raise the taxes on the rich again and invest in America again...
Democrats are very fucked in their heads and have wild imaginations as to what a Country means. Democrats for instance do not like the rich until you remind them of the Biden crime family and the Clinton crime family. I use such terms to comply with the Democrats lies about the Rich. Gore is also very rich.

The Clintons give most of their income to their charity which has provided life saving AIDS drugs to children in Third World countries. Further the Clintons have pledged to give all of their money to charity on their deaths.

Neither of them have EVER BEEN charged with any crimes at all, despite the Republicans carrying out investigations of everything they've ever done, or that the Republicans have accused them of doing.

Unlike Trump who has now been indicted for 91 crimes, all of which he freely admits on national television. Trump just claims some imaginary right to do whatever he wants because he was President, or rich, or both.
You are speaking of the Clinton tax dodge. You showed no proof so I will think of your words when you supply proof. You lied by saying Clinton was not charged with crimes.

Democrats are very fucked in their heads and have wild imaginations as to what a Country means. Democrats for instance do not like the rich until you remind them of the Biden crime family and the Clinton crime family. I use such terms to comply with the Democrats lies about the Rich. Gore is also very rich.
The really crazy thing is that you appear to believe the shit you make up

Tax the rich again and invest in America again.. .You are on the hate and misinformation loop....No evidence for any of the GOP fraud conspiracy nuttery.... election vaccine or Biden....etc etc and etc

You are speaking of the Clinton tax dodge. You showed no proof so I will think of your words when you supply proof. You lied by saying Clinton was not charged with crimes.
Any connection with reality is purely coincidental....Do you think the Dems control the bbc? Try reality please.

Any connection with reality is purely coincidental....Do you think the Dems control the bbc? Try reality please.
Thanks for the warning about your post. I am pretty certain they do not control the bbc. Present some reality and we can pass judgement for you.

Lying about bjs like a gentleman and made him more popular...
Funny how Democrats hate it if Trump gets bjs.

But Clinton faced a judge who hit him with a fine of $850,000. And he paid the fine.
He was disbarred and never again was a lawyer. Due to his screw ups. Yes, BJS please democrats.

But Clinton faced a judge who hit him with a fine of $850,000. And he paid the fine.
He was disbarred and never again was a lawyer. Due to his screw ups. Yes, BJS please democrats.
People hate prig scumbag GOP hypocrite politicians

And many more than priigs and liars and dupes....

I was born into a completely locked down Democrat family. My sister still is a loyal Democrat. I have family still devoted to the Democrats. I delivered newspapers at different times for 1 local news, 2 national news. Since I carried the news to my customers, I also read the news. I wanted to know more and more. Still a loyal Democrat. I get shocked if a Democrat poster says he liked Eisenshower. I was used to my family hating him as president yet appreciating his war efforts. But the man was hated. So when Democrats say they like him, I am pretty skeptical. I hated Nixon. Why? I was expected to. I could first vote since then the law was you must be 21 and here I was. I voted for John Kennedy. Did I love him? Be serious. I was ultra loyal to all Democrats. if the Democrats shit in the street on a front porch, I loved him. I was expected to.

The press was much more honest than now. FOX may not suit Democrats but they work hard to tell the truth. Do they love Trump? They do not love him. I don't love him. I do not even like his actions when he talks. To me he is a loudmouth bragging jerk.

So why is he good for the USA?
Because he is the right man. Simple as that.

I wish everybody would attend church. Not to be a member of my church, but just to try to be nice. I think those going to any church show more respect in general. Democrats are not raised to be respectful if you are not a Democrat. They are raised to hate. It comes from their days waging war against Lincoln. They kept it up with the KKK and Wilson and FDR. We all know of their racism. I was not a Democrat for race reasons. I do not think today all Democrats are that because of race. I think the democrats promote it in order to get votes. I do not believe their jim crow days are over. They today love making laws. I did not know that when I was one. But factually their main thing is making laws. Tax laws, war laws, how you can say or at least used to say woman. When I was one, a woman was a woman. now the Democrats denigrate them into birthing machines.

How you break up with the Democrats?

Study for a while. Thomas Paine explained the colonists reasons. Those were good reasons. England at the time were Today's Democrats. And you know America freed itself from England? Sure you know. So do as the colonists did and free yourself from the law making Democrats. You will be hated. But not by good people.

The press wasn't much more honest then than now.

The difference from before to now was that there was nobody to criticize the press. What the press said was "the truth".

Now it's not. Because of social media.

What the US needs is Proportional Representation. The Reps and Dems are a poison on the US political scene, there needs to be more oversight, more choice for voters... but the Reps and Dems won't go for PR because it'd hurt them. And the partisans love their side and hate the other side. And most people are ignorant anyway

The press wasn't much more honest then than now.

The difference from before to now was that there was nobody to criticize the press. What the press said was "the truth".

Now it's not. Because of social media.

What the US needs is Proportional Representation. The Reps and Dems are a poison on the US political scene, there needs to be more oversight, more choice for voters... but the Reps and Dems won't go for PR because it'd hurt them. And the partisans love their side and hate the other side. And most people are ignorant anyway
I get your points. I believe that when I was a Democrat, you could count on the news to be genuine news and the editorial pages were for their opinions. Also the public wrote to the media limited of course, and those would be found in the papers. Does anybody actually read the papers now? Of course some do. But I think all in all the media normally used is like this forum of so called experts. I do not like what Democrats do in Government. I can list so many ways that it would not be read by any democrats.

Forum List

Back