One step to stop criminals with guns...no Plea Bargains for gun crimes....Ohio Prosecutor has the right idea...

nahh you probably just straight out ratted .
Plea bargains should never happen. A suspect should be tried for the crime he or she is accused of committing and either convicted or acquitted. Stacking up a bunch of other crimes to avoid a trial by negotiation, or outright blackmail, because it's easier and cheaper than a trial should be illegal.

Hey......they way you stop gun crime and gun murder? You arrest....and now this is the important part....and keep the actual gun criminals locked up in jail and prison. Almost all of our gun crime is committed by a tiny number of violent criminals in the cities totally controlled by the democrat party.

After the police in these cities arrest the violent gun criminals...the democrat party goes to work overtime to make sure they get released over and over again no matter how many prior arrests they have for illegal gun possession, actual gun crime and gun murder...

And then they make laws that target normal gun owners...you know, the people who do not use their legal guns for crime or violence.....

This Ohio prosecutor finally got a clue...

The top prosecutor in one of Ohio’s most populous counties has decided that his office will no longer offer plea bargains in any cases involving gun violence or possession of illegal firearms.
Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters announced his decision Tuesday, saying it will take effect immediately.

The directive comes in the wake of a violent holiday weekend in Cincinnati.
Among the incidents was a Fourth of July shooting at a downtown park where authorities say a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy opened fire on each other, leaving both of them dead and three innocent bystanders wounded.

Good idea. Too many plea bargains.

Get ready to build more jail cells though--and the taxes that come with them.

I think it's a bargain myself--government ain't cheap. But hell yeah..you do a crime...you should do the time. Even if your name is Amber Guyger.

Good idea. Too many plea bargains.

Get ready to build more jail cells though--and the taxes that come with them.

I think it's a bargain myself--government ain't cheap. But hell yeah..you do a crime...you should do the time. Even if your name is Amber Guyger.

Was it your boyfriend she shot? Your fixation on that tragedy is truly bizarre....

I thought he was your gay lover and you didn't want your deviant homosexual past/present revealed which is why you idolize her.

You are the one fixated on that case.....makes one wonder why?

You are the one fixated on that case.....makes one wonder why?

It reveals your hypocrisy about crime....

A woman murders a guy in his own home and you think she should get no jail time...makes one wonder why. I"m sure it's just a matter of black and white.

It reveals your hypocrisy about crime....

A woman murders a guy in his own home and you think she should get no jail time...makes one wonder why. I"m sure it's just a matter of black and white.

It wasn't murder it was an accident. In dozens of posts, now with the actual trial done, you can't tell us what her motive was if this was "murder."

Why did she commit murder as opposed to this being an accident?

It wasn't murder it was an accident. In dozens of posts, now with the actual trial done, you can't tell us what her motive was if this was "murder."
She was convicted of murder shit brains
Why did she commit murder as opposed to this being an accident?
Do you ask the question every time you bore us to tears itemizing each and every gun death from Europe shit brains? Of course you don't. Why?

She was convicted of murder shit brains

Do you ask the question every time you bore us to tears itemizing each and every gun death from Europe shit brains? Of course you don't. Why?

Then it should be easy for you to tell us what her motive was for murder........

Why did she "murder," the guy in the apartment that she stated she believed was her apartment when she found a stranger in it.....

Please.....just give us the motive....then we can believe this was an actual trial, and not a lynching of a police officer.

Forum List

Back