One size doesn't fit all...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The vast majority of Biden/Fauci/progressives, etc. have a mentality apparently by their policies that one size fits all.
Every one should be vaxed. Everyone should wear masks. No exceptions.
Case in point. Truck drivers. There is a shortage, yet evidently without consideration that "one size doesn't fit all", Biden et.al. mandate masks,vaxing, etc. regardless of the reality.
Consequently watching the news moments ago a growing number of truck drivers are needed especially in positions that have extremely limited personal contacts...i.e. "one size doesn't fit all".
Or in the school system shut downs. Why? FACTS are there have been per the CDC...
Since Covid started as of 1/12/22.. 841 deaths school age kids... YET we have schools closing WHY???
Average age of school teacher 41 years and total deaths..34,208... OK wear masks teachers!
BUT one size does NOT fit all folks! We hear the term "follow the science"... well do so!
Follow the science regarding mask/vac mandates! One size doesn't fit all!

CDCdeathsbyage011822.png

"841 deaths school age kids... YET we have schools closing WHY???"

Mmmmm, 841 kids dying is significant.

Are you a monster?

The vast majority of Biden/Fauci/progressives, etc. have a mentality apparently by their policies that one size fits all.
Every one should be vaxed. Everyone should wear masks. No exceptions.
Case in point. Truck drivers. There is a shortage, yet evidently without consideration that "one size doesn't fit all", Biden et.al. mandate masks,vaxing, etc. regardless of the reality.
Consequently watching the news moments ago a growing number of truck drivers are needed especially in positions that have extremely limited personal contacts...i.e. "one size doesn't fit all".
Or in the school system shut downs. Why? FACTS are there have been per the CDC...
Since Covid started as of 1/12/22.. 841 deaths school age kids... YET we have schools closing WHY???
Average age of school teacher 41 years and total deaths..34,208... OK wear masks teachers!
BUT one size does NOT fit all folks! We hear the term "follow the science"... well do so!
Follow the science regarding mask/vac mandates! One size doesn't fit all!

View attachment 590033
My son is a trucker. He said the reason there is a driver shortage is because trucking companies treat their drivers like dirt.

My son is a trucker. He said the reason there is a driver shortage is because trucking companies treat their drivers like dirt.
ONE opinion. I deal in facts. NOT subjective, personal observations.

"841 deaths school age kids... YET we have schools closing WHY???"

Mmmmm, 841 kids dying is significant.

Are you a monster?
Are you ignorant? Are you in favor of kids committing suicide? Are YOU a monster???

Student suicides raise concerns about the cost of school closures​

"When we started to see the uptick in children taking their lives, we knew it wasn’t just the COVID numbers we need to look at anymore," Clark County Superintendent Jesus Jara told The Times.

San Francisco sues to reopen schools amid record number of suicidal students​

The number of suicidal children in San Francisco has hit a record high and health experts say it is clear that keeping public schools closed “is catalyzing a mental health crisis among school-aged children,” according to a lawsuit the city filed Thursday to push its school district to reopen classrooms.

FACTS! NOT guesses! YOU tell me MONSTER you want kids to commit SUICIDE?

PLUS dummy!!!

Car Crashes, Guns Are Top Killers of US Kids - USNews.com

https://www.usnews.com › News › Health News
Dec 19, 2018 — Of the 20,360 deaths among children and teens that year, motor vehicle crashes accounted for 4,074 lives lost and one-fifth of all deaths, while ...

And you called me a MONSTER???

Forum List

Back