One question for all of you...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Did those of you race hustlers that proclaim it was a racist crime have access to as much information as the prosecutors, the jury and the judge had in the Zimmerman trial?

Did any of you that disputed the verdict have MORE information available then the jury?

Finally do any of you have evidence this was racially motivated, therefore infringing on Martin's civil rights?

They don't care.....they go by their "feelings" not evidence. As long as they FEEL he was guilty, he is guilty. they don't care about facts. Just ask them..... Lol!

Did those of you race hustlers that proclaim it was a racist crime have access to as much information as the prosecutors, the jury and the judge had in the Zimmerman trial?

Did any of you that disputed the verdict have MORE information available then the jury?

Finally do any of you have evidence this was racially motivated, therefore infringing on Martin's civil rights?

You mean like the OJ case?

I'd like to ask the same question of those who are calling TM a thug. He didn't even get a trial. Instead it was summary execution at the hands of a busybody who made a report to the police, but didn't follow advice to break off pursuit.

I'd like to ask the same question of those who are calling TM a thug. He didn't even get a trial. Instead it was summary execution at the hands of a busybody who made a report to the police, but didn't follow advice to break off pursuit.

images.jpeg

images.jpeg

There's no retard like those that can't see what's plainly in front of you. Whenever I've heard someone say "I'm not a racist but...", I've been talking to a racist.

How do you know he didn't break it off?

images.jpeg

There's no retard like those that can't see what's plainly in front of you. Whenever I've heard someone say "I'm not a racist but...", I've been talking to a racist.

You believe we're racist just because we believe GZ killed Martin in self defense....If Martin had been any other (white, hispanic, asian, indian...) it would STILL be self defense! If you paid attention to evidence and the entire trial you know know this...but your such a racist you can't see it.

I wonder how long we will be plagued with Zimmerman/Martin topics. I would use OJ or Rodney King as a precedent, but we did not have the internet back then.

Here is how I see it. Zimmerman could have avoided killing that kid. I think Zimmerman is an asshole. He's a cop wannabe and he dreamed of the day when he would be able to confront some black punk kid in his hood.

The shooting was entirely unavoidable, but that would not have fit into Zimmerman's wet dream.

Martin was a fist looking for a mouth to punch. There are indications he was a thief. Whether or not he was in that neighborhood to steal something that night is up in the air. We will never know.

These two unstable assholes converged at a place and point in time where someone was going to be hurt or killed.

Entirely unavoidable, but neither of them was looking to avoid a confrontation. They had both been looking for a fight long before that night, and one of them is now dead.

This in no way makes Zimmerman a hero nor Martin a martyr.

A couple of assholes met on the street one night and one of them killed the other.

There once were two cats in Kilkenny
Each cat thought there was one cat too many
They scratched and they spit
They fought and they bit
And now instead of two cats there aren't any

Last edited:
They don't care.....they go by their "feelings" not evidence. As long as they FEEL he was guilty, he is guilty. they don't care about facts. Just ask them..... Lol!

Well, if the jury was judging this case with their "feelings" and not facts, then Zimmerman would have been convicted. The prosecution couldn't make it stick.

if martin called zimmerman a creepy ass cracker..... as his best friend testified on the stand too..... and attacked him for being a gay rapist.....

then yes it was about race and being gay...and martin infringed on zimmermans civil rights.

images.jpeg

There's no retard like those that can't see what's plainly in front of you.

Apparently you can't plainly see the jury who was privy to every piece of evidence you were feels differently.

Furthermore when it comes to bed wetters like you, you're implication that anyone is a racist holds no substance. Saying "racist" is a knee jerk reaction you idiots can't even control anymore.

If you have the ability, it's time to switch back down to semi-retard.

tumblr_mhvbl9Z1L61r75g5vo1_500.jpg

if martin called zimmerman a creepy ass cracker..... as his best friend testified on the stand too..... and attacked him for being a gay rapist.....

then yes it was about race and being gay...and martin infringed on zimmermans civil rights.

TM was a homophobic bigot as well as a drug addled thug tripping on Robbitusin DM?

I thought he was a puffy faced 12 year old?

The evidence admitted into the record shows that Zimmerman was going back to his car when the attack began. This means that Martin had to go back there to confront him. There are three recorded emergency conversations that establish the time line. Martin had no bruises except those on his knuckles from hitting Zimmerman. Zimmerman had a broken nose (set by the EMT on the scene), bruising all over his head and lacerations to the back of his head. Martin was on top of Zimmerman when he fired his gun - within four inches of the gun barrel. There was no evidence that any of this was untrue. All the evidence corroborated Zimmerman's account of the events. Martin was in the process of committing a felony when he was shot. Zimmerman had no other defense than to use his holstered, legally carried, gun to stop the attack that he reasonably assumed could cause grievous harm or death.

The same law applies to everyone. This is the basis of our right to self defense. Zimmerman had no option to leave the attack - he was on his back being hit repeatedly. There was no escape by leaving the area. This is not about "stand your ground" it is pure self defense.

All the conjecture and assumptions you can present simply do not fit the timeline and the evidence in this case. Zimmerman was found not guilty of any crime. His innocence that was presumed is intact.

Last edited:
The evidence admitted into the record shows that Zimmerman was going back to his car when the attack began. This means that Martin had to go back there to confront him. There are three recorded emergency conversations that establish the time line. Martin had no bruises except those on his knuckles from hitting Zimmerman. Zimmerman had a broken nose (set by the EMT on the scene), bruising all over his head and lacerations to the back of his head. Martin was on top of Zimmerman when he fired his gun - within four inches of the gun barrel. There was no evidence that any of this was untrue. All the evidence corroborated Zimmerman's account of the events. Martin was in the process of committing a felony when he was shot. Zimmerman had no other defense than to use his holstered, legally carried, gun to stop the attack that he reasonably assumed could cause grievous harm or death.

The same law applies to everyone. This is the basis of our right to self defense. Zimmerman had no option to leave the attack - he was on his back being hit repeatedly. There was no escape by leaving the area. This is not about "stand your ground" it is pure self defense.

All the conjecture and assumptions you can present simply do not fit the timeline and the evidence in this case. Zimmerman was found not guilty of any crime. His innocence that was presumed is intact.

Zimmerman got out of his car after being told not to by the dispatcher.

Martin would be alive today if Zimmerman had done as he was told.

Martin could have simply spoken to Zimmerman with a little respect, and not flown off the handle.

Martin would be alive today if he had done that.

They were both a couple of assholes looking for a fight.

I dunno, Konradv. Too simplified.

How many executions (do you know) include the person who's about to be executed beating the shit out of the executioner, first?

The fact is these two were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Zimmerman I believe provoked the fight (by trailing Martin), but at the end of the day the kid threw some hard punches, Zimmerman was screaming, and there was NOT enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman wasn't acting in self defense at the time he shot Martin.

Zimmerman was wrong to follow, and Martin made a bad decision to beat him into a bloody pulp.

Not sure why this had to become a case about racism...

Last edited:

I dunno, Konradv. Too simplified.

How many executions (do you know) include the person who's about to be executed beating the shit out of the executioner, first?

The fact is these two were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Zimmerman I believe provoked the fight (by trailing Martin), but at the end of the day the kid threw some hard punches, Zimmerman was screaming, and there was NOT enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman wasn't acting in self defense at the time he shot Martin.

Zimmerman was wrong to follow, and Martin made a bad decision to beat him into a bloody pulp.

Not sure why this had to become a case about racism...

Because he was released like he jaywalked and black people KNOW you don't get out that fast especially for a murder

Forum List

Back