One pilot left cockpit, then got locked out; can be heard trying to break the door down before crash

I hope the irony of the locked cockpit door isn't lost on anyone. For the pilot that must have been some last minutes knowing what was going to happen.

Books and buildings can be Islamic. People are Muslim.
So what? I could figure out what he meant. Do you have a point?
Little housepainter never has a point. His goal on this forum is to deflect, change the subject, bring up irrelevancies, and try to prevent honest people from making their point.

People who reply to him, help him achieve his goal.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Last edited:
Hope the black box shed some light on what happened.

It does seem odd that the guy was trying to break the door down to get back in. The navigator, the third person in the cockpit, should have let him in.

Wonder why he didn't?? Loads of mystery on this one.
There is no third navigator. The cockpit on the airbus is designed for 2 since it is a 'fly by wire' plane with GPS navigation systems built in the monitors for the pilot and co-pilot.

Was the other pilot (who remained in the cockpit and apparently locked the first pilot out), Islamic?
I asked that question before they found the black box. I'm guessing YES.
Islam is against suicide. It is against Islamic law to commit suicide. So, anyone saying or claiming he/she is a Muslim and then commits suicide is not acting as a Muslim. Whether or not this person was Christian, Muslim, Jewish-- he/she was not acting in compliance with the laws of that religion. However, the co-pilot's name has be published and it is not an Muslim name at all. It's a very German name.

Apparently these planes are flown by computer and each pilot has an independent electronic system. You would think 8 minutes would be enough time to open the freaking door but time goes fast when you are fighting a computer that is determined to fly your plane into a mountain. It's also possible that the other pilot went crazy or passed out.

Books and buildings can be Islamic. People are Muslim.
So what? I could figure out what he meant. Do you have a point?
Little housepainter never has a point. His goal on this forum is to deflect, change the subject, bring up irrelevancies, and try to prevent conservatives from making their point.
Try using the correct word next time. Buildings and Books are Islamic, followers of Islam are Muslims, and this suicidal co-pilot was most likely a Christian so you fucked yourself.

Apparently these planes are flown by computer and each pilot has an independent electronic system. You would think 8 minutes would be enough time to open the freaking door but time goes fast when you are fighting a computer that is determined to fly your plane into a mountain. It's also possible that the other pilot went crazy or passed out.
That's the irony here, even the fucking pilots can't get passed the locked door. That must have been some eight minutes for him eh?

Another article says the Co-Pilot left training for 6 weeks only to return later and nobody knew why. What can happen in 6 weeks? Did he travel somewhere to be brainwashed? You don't have to be Muslim to be a terrorist.

Little housepainter never has a point. His goal on this forum is to deflect, change the subject, bring up irrelevancies, and try to prevent honest people from making their point.
People who reply to him, help him achieve his goal.

Please don't feed the trolls.
Back to the subject:

So far, the officials are not saying anything about the co-pilot's religion.

They are very pointedly not discussing that subject.

One wonders why.

These people are clearly terrified of Islamics. Even when the Islamics are killing us, these cowardly officials don't want "to make them angry".

It will be interesting to find out if this co-pilot was, indeed, Islamic.

----------------------------------------------------

Andreas Lubitz What we know so far about the co-pilot of Airbus 320 - Yahoo News

Andreas Lubitz: What we know so far about the co-pilot of Airbus 320

Yahoo News
By Simon Garner
2 hours ago

French prosecutors confirm co-pilot Andreas Lubitz "wanted to destroy" the Germanwings flight that crashed in the French Alps, killing all 150 people on board. But who was Lubitz?

WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:

- Lubitz was a trusted pilot, who aviation authorities considered a "positive example".

- Described by acquaintances as quiet but friendly, the 28-year-old began to dream of flying as a youth in his home town of Montabaur, in the Rhineland-Palatinate region of western Germany.

- Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said the co-pilot was alone at the controls and "intentionally" sent the plane into the doomed descent.

- He said pounding could be heard on the cockpit door during the final eight minutes before the crash as alarms sounded. Lubitz depressed the lock in the cockpit, preventing the pilot from operating the override code.

- Lufthansa still do not know Lubitz's motivation for causing the A320 crash. Chief executive Carsten Spohr told a press conference on Thursday: 'We can only speculate on what might have been the motivation of the co-pilot. What has happened is a tragic individual event.'

- Lubitz "voluntarily" refused to open the door and his breathing was normal throughout the final minutes of the flight.

- Mr Robin said the co-pilot's responses before the captain had left him alone in the cockpit were initially courteous, but became "curt" when the captain began the mid-flight briefing on the planned landing.

- Asked whether he believed the crash that killed 150 people was the result of suicide, Mr Robin said: "People who commit suicide usually do so alone....I don't call it a suicide."

- He refused to give details on his religion, saying: "I don't think it's necessarily what we should be looking for."

- Lubitz is a German national who has never been flagged as a terrorist. Lufthansa's regular security checks turned up nothing untoward on the co-pilot.

Last edited:
Here’s what you need to know:

1. He Was German Lubitz, 28, was German national from Montabaur, Germany.

2. He joined Germanwings in September 2013.

3. He had 630-hours logged as a co-pilot.

4. He allegedly locked the pilot out of the cockpit when the pilot went to use the restroom.

5. He can be heard calmly breathing on the blackbox as flight 9525 descended and crashed into the French Alps.

270353F100000578-0-image-m-51_1427378073468.jpg

I've been flying for a really long time and have never once seen a pilot leave the cockpit, especially post 911.

Not one single time.

This story is total bullshit

Perhaps the co-pilot was not Islamic.

Or perhaps he was. We don't know yet.

It's also interesting to note how many members of this very forum are trying to quell even the discussion of that question.

I've been flying for a really long time and have never once seen a pilot leave the cockpit, especially post 911.

Not one single time.

This story is total bullshit
Pilots never go to the bathroom?

Is that what your extensive experience tells you?

(Did someone mention "total bullshit"?)

Forum List

Back