One of the Orlando Victims

Another victim of violence. The singing in heaven got a little bit sweeter.

When these horrific terrorist attacks occur, that's awful enough, but when they start showing photographs and videos etc of those innocents who've been slaughtered, well it just makes it even more depressing.

The comfort, we have as Christians is that we hope these innocent souls have been welcomed into Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom and have already been reunited with their loved ones who entered that Beautiful Kingdom before they.

When these horrific terrorist attacks occur, that's awful enough, but when they start showing photographs and videos etc of those innocents who've been slaughtered, well it just makes it even more depressing.

The comfort, we have as Christians is that we hope these innocent souls have been welcomed into Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom and have already been reunited with their loved ones who entered that Beautiful Kingdom before they.

They are being recycled for reincarnation....

I've thought about this before, if you think how many billions of people have died, is there going to be enough room? Myself I do believe in reincarnation.

I've thought about this before, if you think how many billions of people have died, is there going to be enough room? Myself I do believe in reincarnation.

Have you ever had a Wii gaming console where you can make a million mojie characters?
It would be like that, but then again, God has more storage capacity than a Wii............

I heard it said that Adam Levine is going to pay for her funeral since he loved her so much on that show she was on.

God bless you and him and her family always!!!

Holly

She was shot after a concert, not at the club........

Was she shot by Omar ???? or did someone else shoot her?

Either way, she's dead and was senselessly murdered, she deserved better.

Well, the US is good at senseless murders, they have 4 times more than most other first world countries. They have 3 cities over 250,000 with a lower murder rate than Canada, and only one lower than most of Western Europe.

Forum List

Back